Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232868 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Calvary greetings in the name of Jesus and May the lord God be with you Amen. I Am Bishop Peter James. The Executor of the Will of Late Bishop Benson Idahosa,he stipulated in his will that some certain amount of money should be given to some churches,christains or Good-Samaritans who have shown their zeal and will for the propagation of the Gospel.

As an executor of the Will,After his death, I Bishop Peter James have conducted a search and made money available to those listed in the will,but up till now about 20 of them have not come up to collect their funds either they are dead or cannot be traced till this day.The total amount is $14.500.000.usd.

I am directing you to contact the bank and stand as one of the beneficiaries so that the funds that have not been claimed ,can be paid to your name and we shall share the fund in agreeable ration of 50 % for you, while 50% will be mine all informations and prove related to this fund is with me as an executor of the will to be provided when needed.

If you have accepted to work with me with this ration kindly send to me below informations Via email;[email protected]

1.Your Full Name.
2.Your Age .
3.Your Current Phone/mobile Number .
4.Your Occupation,and your contact Address .
5. A scan copy of your international ID or Driver Lisence.

Remain Bleesed,
Bishop Peter James
Via;[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232869 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:26 am
From Peter James - [email protected]

My Beloved XXX,

I welcome you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. May the almighty bless you and your family in this 2015.
I recieved your responds to the letter i sent to you about the will of late Bishop Benson Idahosa.

According to the message i sent to you,He stipulated in his will that some certain amount should be giving to some christain families which can work the work of God like helping the orphanage and doing some good Samaritans works.who have their zeal and will for the propagation of the Gospel.

I Rev Father Peter James was the will Executor. I have conducted a search and made money available to those listed in the will,but up till now about 20 of them have not come up to collect their funds either they are dead or cannot be traced till this day.The total amount is $14.500.000.usd.

I want to direct you to contact the bank Here in Togo where the Money is been deposited and also i want you to stand as one of the beneficiaries so that the funds that have not been claimed can be paid in your name and we will share the fund in agreeable ration of 50 % for you and 50% me as the will Executor.

so right now i need your honesty and trustworthy so that you will not betray me in this business which is going to enrich me and you.

You will be entitled to have 50% of this fund as a foreign partner, since you will provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to,While 50% will be for me, by indicating your interest on assurance of trust, i will send you the full details and how this business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us, because the secret of this transaction is as well as the success of it, and if you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back to me immediately to prove your integrity, I will be looking forward for your urgent response.

The following is the data I need from you:

1. Your name in full (first,middle and last name)
2. Your House address & copy of your international passport or driver's license
3. Your company's name and address
4. Your Direct Telephone & Fax Numbers.
5. Your Marital status
6. Your Age
7. Your bank account information where the funds will be transferred.

God bless You.

Rev Father Peter James.
+228 98742128
North Dam Church Of God Parish.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232953 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:55 am
Dear XXX,

May the Lord God almighty Be with you and your family.

Many thanks for the confidence that you’ve finally decided to place on me. I beg you’ll never regret it.

I have submitted your details to the bank this morning, with a letter of application for the release of the Will to you as the benficiary to their deceased customer thus completing the preliminary requirements of the bank for the purpose of processing the inheritance claim in your favor. I am happy to inform you that the bank has opened a file to start treating your claims’ application.

Please note that in the course of this process, the bank will be having a direct communication with you while I’ll be representing you here physically. For expediency, the bank communication with you will be through fax, email and phone. Note once you receive any mail from the bank, kindly forward the mail to me so I can go through it and direct you on what to do to avoid you making mistake that may jeopardize our good interest OK.

For your information, the name of the bank is "BANQUE TOGOLIASE DEVELOPPMENT (BTD) TOGO S.A.", located here in Lome (the capital of Togo). This bank is one of the most prominent financial institutions in this country.

Bear in mind that the bank will not jump into transferring the funds from late Idahosa's account to you. Due process and procedure will be followed before approval and transfer of the fund in your favor. But the assurance I want to give you is that if you cooperate with me, we will accomplish the funds transfer from the bank to you as your due inheritance. When the fund is eventually transferred to your bank account, it will be accompanied by legal documents certifying that the fund is your lawful inheritance.

Note that this transaction will cost us some money,but i do not know how much really that it will cost. I hope you will be able to assist in case of official charges that may arise for the processing or approval of this inheritance claim?

As soon as you receive any message from the bank, please refer it to me for analysis and advice before you respond back to the bank.

You are most welcome to work with me on this claim while hoping that you will not fail to appreciate me when you finally receive the funds in your bank account. I advise you to call me this weekend on my number: +22898742128 so we can talk this over the phone.

Your brother and faithful friend
Rev.Father Peter James,
Tel: +228 98 74 21 28.

#233167 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 am
From BanqueTogolaise Developpment - [email protected]

ATTENTION: XXX,

KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT FOR THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LEETER TO THE APPLICATION OF RELEASE OF FUNDS VALUED AT US$14.5MILLION.

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. ANGELA AKOUVI
(SECRETARY) BTD BANK DIRECTOR.

#233168 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:46 am
From [email protected] - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +34632031238 & +34911235332

CAIXA BANK
C/ Federico García Lorca, S/n.
29805 - Alcalá de Henares
(Madrid) Spain
Directo TEL+34 632 031 238—Fax .34 911 235 332
Email:[email protected]
[email protected] [email protected]
Website. http://www.cxspain.com/eng

SUBJECT .DISBURSMENT OF FUND VALUED AT US$14.5M

SOURCE: BANQUE TOGOLAISE DEVELOPMENT LOME TOGO

Attention: XXX.

Re: Confirmation of Payment Advice

Please be informed, an advice for a payment of (US$14.5M) Fourteen million five hundred thousand United States Dollars (to be converted in Euro) has be received for and on your behalf.

However as a result of the Present Global Economic situation in the Euro Zone, your payment will be effected in two installments, first which will be(6.7M) Six Million Seven hundred thousand United States Dollars (to be converted in Euro)

As it where, it is a requirement of this Bank that the commencement of your payment is dependent on your provision of an identification in the form of your international passport, driver’s license and or any other (s)

Procedurally, you will be required to open non resident account for the activation of any correspondence method of payment and or transfer to you. Pursuant thereto an approval to that effect has to be obtained from the Ministry of interior. Find attached form to be completed by you and returned with any of your identification.

Your payment is presently being processed.

Be informed

Michael Davison

(Operations Manager)

Image Image Image Image

#233169 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:48 am
Hello XXX,

May the peace of God be upon you and your famil. Thank you for your mail. Please let me know when the bank has contacted and if possible let me see copy of their mail so i can study it and direct you on how to follow up with them to avoid mistake.

Thank you once again and remain blessed with your family.

Sincere regards,
Rev. Peter James.

#233294 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 am
Hello XXX,

Mayy the peace of God be upon you and your family today. Thank you for your mail. Please write back to the bank in confirmation of their mail and inform them that you could not read the mail they send to you, so they can retify it immediately.

Meanwhile i will go their myself this morning as soon as i am through with my duty this morning,so i can also lay the complain myself. But endeavour to write to them immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a wonderful day.

Regards,
Rev. Peter.

#233295 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:03 am
Text of the earlier email attachment from BanqueTogolaise Developpment - [email protected]

ATTN: XXX.

SUBJECT: SUBJECT .RELEASE OF FUND VALUED AT US$14.5M.

This mail is made in response to the application of release of funds send to this office dated 03rd day of January 2015 in your favour by Bishop Peter James.

This is to notify you that we have evacuated the total sum US$14, 500,000.00 (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) from your late Bishop Benson Idahosa's account with our bank to our bank’s offshore réserve account with CAIXA BANK in (Madrid) Spain. For your information Caixa Bank is our overseas affiliate banker. The evacuation of funds from your late Bishop Benson Idahosa's account to our offshore account with Caixa Bank became imperative in compliance with Schedule 9 Section 113 of our banking guidelines which stipulates that any domiciliary account deposits which remains un-serviced and un-claimed after the mandatory period allowed must be evacuated from our bank to our offshore account with Caixa Bank. In compliance with this quoted guideline, the said sum of US$14.5Million lodged in your late Bishop Benson Idahosa's account with our bank has been evacuated to our affiliate bank where it is presently lodged in a ‘’pool account’’owned by our bank.

This evacuation mandate was executed on Friday 3rd June 2011.

We have this morning forwarded your name/data with a letter of recommendation to Caixa Bank (Madrid) Spain intimating Caixa Bank of our confirmation of your entitlement to receive the funds as your inheritance right. You are therefore to expect to receive email from Caixa Bank (Madrid) Spain any moment from now. Or you can contact the bank with the information below:

Do contact : CAIXA BANK
(Madrid) Spain
Directo TEL+34 632 031 238—Fax .34 911 235 332
[email protected]
Contact Person: Michael Davison

In the meanwhile, we will appreciate that you acknowledge the receipt of this letter.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARDS.
DR. CHERISTAIN ADOVELANDE

#273502 by AlanJones Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:39 am
Out of the blue, after 10 months.

Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +34631821060 & +34911235332

CAIXA BANK
(Madrid) Spain
Directo TEL+34 631 821 060—Fax .34 911 235 332
[email protected]

Attention: XXX.

NOTIFICATION OF COUNTER CLAIM ON YOUR PENDING PAYMENT

Sir,

Be informed, Your Payment deposited in this bank for ratification and disbursement to you is being claimed by another person in the names of Bogatyrev Khavazhbagaudin Zaudinovich a Russian citizen, residing in United Kingdom whose Bank Account information is as follows:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
P.O.BOX 1.
DUNE STREET
LEVEN FIFE KY8 4EW
SCOTLAND.
UNITED KINGDOM
TYPE-SELECT ACCOUNT: 832424 10808521 – Bogatyrev Khavazhbagaudin Zaudinovich.

IBAN: GB77RBOS83242410808521
IBAN BIC: RBOSGB2L

In a ten paragraph Affidavit and Power of Attorney by the claimant, the Payment due to you from our records is being directed to be transferred to the Bank Account first above written.

Did you authorize any person or group of person to act and receive money for and on your behalf?

Please do respond to this counterclaim application within 48 hours.

Take Notice.

Management

CAIXA BANK MADRID

#273615 by AlanJones Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:10 am

CAIXA BANK
(Madrid) Spain
Directo TEL+34 631 821 060—Fax .34 911 235 332
[email protected]

For the Attention: XXX.

NOTIFICATION OF COUNTER CLAIM ON YOUR PENDING PAYMENT

Sir,

We further refer to your pending payment advice deposited with Caixa bank which was suspended as a result of conflict of double claimant.

Your matter was referred to Court through a Police department for a declaration that the second claimant was not authorized by you to file for this claim, after verification and it recommended that prove of ownership be declared in your favor and Notarized alongside obtaining an affidavit of claim, affidavit of Support.

The legal requirement in consideration of documentation thereto is paramount, and therefore cannot be compromised as the status cannot be effective.

Take notice therefore that this documents are required to be obtained first before opening your payment account for transfer to you and it not the Bank's Obligation to give effect to this requirement.

However we informed that it will cost you a sum of One thousand three hundred and fifty euros to procure the document 1,350 Euros, The Bank's retainership resident Attorneys (R. R. A) in charge of this process will receive the charges from you and procure the documents.

As soon as we receive the above documents your payment will be effected within 72hrs.

You are required to forward these information for re-confirmation:

(1) You are to please send us your full names and address.

(2) Your current telephone number and the previous if any

(3) Your Bank Account details (For transfer after verification)

we are sorry for the inconveniences

Sincerely yours

Harrison Delgado Perez