Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232948 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:20 am

Hi XXX

I apologize for this intrusion, I called Madam Aracely Henriquez from Cuba. I decided to contact you this way because I want to do something very important. It will seem astonishing true that you do not know me and I do not know you. If you were selected to benefit from my donation is through the works of God and this result day of fasting and intense prayer so I concluded that God provided a miracle in your life because in my prayers . In fact, I am suffering from brain cancer who is terminally ill, my doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health deteriorated. According to my Dr. justified a ball moves currently in my brain cage, I have this disease for more than 4 years. I am a widow and I have not had children. I am hospitalized in LONDON ENGLAND. Considering I donate all my possessions. I almost sold my business with an oil company, a portion of this money will go to various associations, centers for orphans and homeless. I
do not know in what field of business you are engaged but i want to help you and you help others. I have now in my safe deposit in the bank briefcase containing the sum of #9,500,000 ((Nine Million Five Thousand Euro) that I kept for a construction project. I will grated to give you money that can help you in your business and projects, please accept this as it is a gift from God that I made it and without asking anything in returne.I suffers greatly and I ' 'm very afraid of dying without knowing the destination of my funds, I can hardly sleep at night as during the day because I do not want to die without having donated all the sum otherwise I think it would be a mess. You ask why not contact organizations to manage the donation to the fact I'm tried but I was disappointed because the founders of these organizations have taken my money for their own needs so I'd pass by an anonymous person. Please wrote me back quickly.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232949 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 am
Hello beloved XXX

good to receive your urgent reply,yes i am giving you all the funds to help
yourself in your line of business and to help the poor in your country as such to
commence the immediate release email me now your details to enable me forward it my bank for funds release on your name as am sick and hospitalized.

full name

address

Mobile

phone

ones i receive you information i will forward it immediate to release you
all the funds and you will abidde on the advise and instruction God bless
you.

The Peace and mercy of God be with you.

Madam Aracely Henriquez

Various pictures of a hospitalised cancer patient attached, along with this stolen passport scan

Stolen Cuban passport number B218912 in the name of Aracely Henriquez Muñoz

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233033 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:50 pm
Hi XXX ,

I received your mail noted .Reference to this transaction, I am equally grateful with the zeal of your understanding and co-operation in this transaction and therefore I want to use this opportunity to assure you once more that this transaction is already a success. Now that we have enormous confidence and trust in each other, we can successfully conclude an arrangement with a financial consultant IVAN WILFRED & ASSOCIATES who specializes on fund transfer and also affiliate with Standard Bank Dubai UAE.

Introduction of IVAN WILFRED & ASSOCIATES in this transaction was based on the STANDARD BANK DUBAI UAE Board of Directors understanding.

Recommendation monetary policy which was introduced in all fund transaction exceed $1 million United States Dollars and being that he (IVAN WILFRED) is mandated to handle all the payment file that was endorsed and passed through their office for onward transfer to beneficiary account, Because it will be done professionally to your nominated bank account as they will receive the Fund as Cash in their office and process it accordingly as the international remittance financial regulation policy and further credit the Fund from their correspondent bank STANDARD BANK DUBAI UAE to your provided company back account to receive such magnitude amount for onward investment, because I am very lucky today to receive an urgent message from the office of IVAN WILFRED & ASSOCIATES that your name was include as one of the last beneficiary to process on their office,

All your payment file has been sent to Ivan Wilfred & Associates for immediate processing and release of your payment to your account designate, Do contact Ivan Wilfred & Associates immediately with your full information with the sum of (US$9,500,000.00 ) and notify them as by (Madam Miss. Aracely Henriquez ) .

You are advised to abide to the instructions that will be issued to you by Mr. Ivan Wilfred to enable the Fund to be released accordingly on your name.

You can contact Mr. Ivan Wilfred on this phone number: +971 5630 78544, Email: [email protected] or Email: [email protected] for urgent attention,

Thanks and remain bless

Warmest regards,

God bless you.

The Peace and mercy of God be with you.

Madam Miss. Aracely Henriquez

+971563078544
[email protected] & [email protected]

#233152 by AlanJones Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:20 pm
From IVAN WILFRED ASSOCIATES UAE - [email protected]

Attention: XXX

Kindly open the attachment of payment notification letter for immediate process of your Fund in our possession,

Best Regards
Mr.Ivan Wilfred
Ivan Wilfred & Associates
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +971 5630 78544

Attachment

Dear: XXX
Date: 05/01/2015

Re: File #No: 89765437LW

Thank you for contacting Ivan Wilfred & Associates the Bank Financial Consultant Expert who specialize in all Fund Transfers and Pending Unclaimed Funds, it will interest you to know that your email has been noted properly, we are also have been briefed by (Madam Miss. Aracely Henriquez), regarding the Fund sum of (US$9,500,000.00Million) which is currently received by our correspondent bank Transit Account here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates are perfectly on safe,

Therefore, this fund has been bonded with International Transfer Regulation Bank policy coverage that nobody should deduct a dime from the bulk/Value on our correspondent bank Transit Account until you successfully receive the funds into your account,

I have made every arrangement for the transfer of the fund to the account that you will provide through the bank we are working with; we have made up an arrangement to re-setup and re-program the transferring process of your Fund which is currently on our Standard Bank Dubai UAE Transit Account to be setup on your name including your account information which you will provide to us as the rightful beneficiary of the Fund to transfer the Fund as an investment fund in your country, the bank we are working with is Standard Bank Dubai UAE for the transfer of the fund,

It will interest you to know that Standard Bank Dubai UAE has already acknowledged your Fund and will be transferring your Fund as an Investment Fund in your country, because it will be back up with their document that will be originated from Standard Bank Dubai UAE,

We are doing all these to avoid the name of the beneficiary appearing in any of the document.

I hope you understand what I mean?

The information we need to start the process are as follows:
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FULL INFORMATION’S
Your Beneficiary Account Name:
Your Bank Account No:
Your Bank Account Swift Code:
Your Account IBAN No:
Your Bank Account Routing No:
Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address:

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Company Name:
Your Nationality:
Your Age/Sex:
Your Marital Status:
Your Private Mobile No:
Your Occupation / Profession
Your ID Proof Scan Copy:

Immediately we receive this information above, we will start arrangement of the fund transfer to your account and more information will be giving to you.

Take Note: you have to be very serious by showing your seriousness to follow this transaction up to enable us to complete this transaction within the short time frame up as the transaction deserves till you successfully receive the Fund within 5bank working days,

You can call me on this number or SMS +971 5630 78544.

Best Regards
Mr.Ivan Wilfred

#233314 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:35 am
sir, i have not head from you,have you received my mail been sent to you and did the bank transfer all the funds to you?? RG,Madam . Aracely Henriquez

#233423 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am
Attention: XXX

I want you to go through our payment notification letter of payment release, also with the attach of the Proof of Fund via MT199 from our Correspondent Bank account generated reference result, also we do wait for your urgent response immediately you receive this mail to enable us to work in line with you once you comply with our payment instruction for immediate payment release to your bank account in your country.

Best Regards
Mr.Ivan Wilfred

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 5.107.10.214
Originating ISP: Emirates
City: Dubai
Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Image Image Image

#234009 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:26 am
my dear please let me know if the bank has transfer the funds to your bank account.Madam Arecely

#234130 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:06 am
kindly get back to the financial consultant to ask what going on.am worried here here based your mail i read here now .my heart is not at a place. Madam Arecely

#234309 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:51 pm
You give them a call as well and do let me know as am very worried here.Madam Arecely

#234906 by AlanJones Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 pm
From STANDARD BANK UAE - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +971554896916

Attn: XXX

Sir,

We are hereby to confirm to you that your Fund sum of (US$9,500,000.00Million) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only, has been transferred out today dated 19th of Jan 2015, from our Transit Account to your designated bank account in your country,

The bank advices you to respond back to us the moment you received the Fund in your bank account.

We‘d like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a new customer .We are thrilled to have you with us. We pride ourselves on offering our customers responsive, competent and excellent service .Our customers are the most important at of our business, and we work tirelessly to ensure your complete satisfaction, now and far as long as you are a customer.

I’m also happy to inform you that I will be your primary point of contact of the bank, and I encourage you to contact me at any time with your questions, comments and feedback.

Attach is the Telegraphic MT103 Direct Wire Transfer Swift Copy for your perusals.

Thank you
Mr.R.Zok
Senior Executive Vice President
Chief Financial Officer for Business Operations and Support
Operating Committee
Tel: +971 55489 6916

Email Preferences

This is a service email from Standard Bank. Please note that you may receive service email in accordance with SB Bank service agreements or affiliate Bank whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.

Contact us about this email

Please do not reply to this email with sensitive information, such as an account number, PIN, password, or Online ID. The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. If you have any questions, please either call the phone number, so we can properly verify your identity.

Privacy and Security

Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer information, please read our Privacy Policy. You can also learn how SB Bank keeps your personal information secure and how you can help protect yourself

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.217.203
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#235226 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:17 am
my dear which is really going on now?? have you receive the funds??

#235396 by AlanJones Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 pm
my dear email that bank and let them understand that the fund has not yet arrive in your account.

pls do update me as am very worried here.
thanks

#235397 by AlanJones Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 pm
my dear to contact Ivan Wilfred or the Bank to let them know that the funds transfer not arrived in your account yet.

#235566 by AlanJones Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:07 am
Ok let me know what they said ?

#235690 by AlanJones Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 am
Attn: XXX

Sir,

We wish to notify you today dated 26th of Jan, 2015 that you’re Fund worth (US$9,500,000.00Million) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only, which has been processed by the Bank Financial Consultant of the Bank Ivan Wilfred & Associates to the bank Standard Bank Dubai UAE for onward transfer to your designated bank account in your country has encounter some Errors’’, but unfortunately the US Treasury department Washington, D.C Headquarter has Stopped the payment transfer to your account in your country also they have signaled to the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) UAE as the information reaching us today, due to lack of insufficient documents of your Fund,

As a result of this development, the concerns Dept of US Treasury Intelligent Department Unit in collaboration with Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) UAE stated that due to the Errors of the insufficient missing documents requested from the Intelligent Unit US Treasury department Washington, D.C Headquarter has highly programmed electronic system called the Tickle Timers as automatically STOPPED the payment not to credit into your account in your country,

We have instructed our bank Legal department consultant Ivan Wilfred & Associates to have a meeting with the US Treasury department Unit in collaboration with Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) UAE on the stoppage to determine the reason why the transfer was stopped regarding the missing documents.

Following with these reasons, our bank Financial Consultant Ivan Wilfred & Associates will going to contact you immediately he meet with the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) UAE Headquarter after their meeting concerning the missing documents by tomorrow morning to know the exactly documents which they required, though sometimes they may need the explanation on the source of the fund based on International Monitory Regulation Policy,

I will keep you posted.

Your Sincerely
Mr.R.Zok