Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232714 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Please Check Your Attachment

Attachment

HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

I AM MRS. ESTHER BOATENG, FROM REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. BOATENG, A SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN SWITZERLAND, I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 32 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 1985 AFTER MY LATE HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1974, I AM 71 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST.

ALL INDICATION FROM MY DOCTOR THAT MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN’T LIVE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS.THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER DISEASE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN. MY DEAR HUSBAND WAS INVOLVED WITH THE JANUARY 2000 KENYA AIRWAYS PLANE CRASHED

SO I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF USD$500,000.00, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS MONEY IS STILL IN SECURITY INSURANCE COMPANY WHERE MY LATE HUSBAND DEPOSITED IT. I AM GOING TO ADVICE MY AGENT MR. SAM MICHAEL, TO MAKE A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ON YOUR NAME AND FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

HERE IS MY EMAIL CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION:
([email protected] )

REMAIN BLESSED,

MRS. ESTHER BOATENG

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232952 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:48 am
HELLO MY DEAREST XXX.

Since You have understand the content of my email and you are ready to handle this transaction i will advise you to content my Agent for him to start the processing transferring this USD$500,000.00 to your account for the charity work.

Bellow are his contact details:.

Name: Sam Michael
Tell: 0027-783877730
Email: [email protected]

Please call him on his direct telephone numbers as i stated to you and make sure you contact him with your personal details through his email address for easy and successful transfer of the payment.

Remain Blessed

Mrs Esther Boateng

+27783877730
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234018 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 am
From Sam Michael - [email protected]

FIRST NATIONAL BANK, A LEADING FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDER IN SOUTH AFRICA. FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA. FROM THE DISK OF DR SAM MICHAEL, DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION: XXX,

The bank want you to visit South africa within 72hrs, so that we can ascertain a change of ownership of the US$500,000.00, on your name as the new beneficiary of the total amount before transrring into your country account.

Also you are required to forward your personal details as follows:

First name:

Last name:

Address:

Phone:

Account name:

Account numbers:

Bank name:

Bank address:

Swift code:

Copy of your National I.D Card or Copy of Passport is needed through email attachment.

Once you forward this infirmation to the bank it's will take 72hrs to wire the fund into your country account.

WE REMAIN FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Naomi Eloff.

(Secretary to Dr Sam Michael)

Fax: 0027-862419308

#234433 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:02 am
FIRST NATIONAL BANK, A LEADING FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDER IN SOUTH AFRICA. FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA. FROM THE DISK OF DR SAM MICHAEL, DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

Fnb: If you could not afford to visit South africa, you are to forward your personal details as stated bellow for your payment.

First name:

Last name:

Address:

Phone:

Account name:

Account numbers:

Bank name:

Bank address:

Swift code:

Copy of your National I.D Card or Copy of Passport is needed through email attachment.

#234632 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:55 am

Fnb: acknolage the receipt of your mail and advise that you should download your attachment carefully and go through the attached document for Fnb bank charges

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Naomi Eloff.

#234697 by AlanJones Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 am
Transcript of the above JPEG file

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

ATTENTION : XXX,

This is sequel to the FOREX applications for the approval of your fund into your account, we are glad to informed you of the basic requirements needed for the establishment of the legal structures required on your behalf in your absence on the approval of your fund, after approvals and after the procurement of the affidavit from the justice ministry.

You are required to pay the Fnb Bank charges as follows;

1) Stamp and Deed Duty’s Fee: US$270.00
2) Affidavit from the high court Fee: US$490.00
3) Registration and Notarization Fee: US$350.00
4) Legalization of Non-resident Bank Account Fee: US$180.00
Grand Total Fees: US $1,290.00

Note: that as you are not a non-resident of South Africa, this will enable your account to VALIDATE and
FACE compliant Before onward transfer of your fund into your local account in XXX. Hence everything about this must be in accordance with the South african Banking Act (B A) of section 31 of 1995 as amended in Section 32 of paragraph (ii) of 2003 BA.

Thanks for your understanding and waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, for further inquiry contact the bank manager.

BEST REGARDS.

DR. SAM MICHAEL
MANAGER FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

#234849 by AlanJones Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 am

Fnb: Bellow are the fee payment details.

Acc name: E. Sithole.
Acc no: 62353722997.
Branch code: 250655
Bank name: First National Bank

The bank also suggested that you do the payment through (Western Unition Money Transfer) so that the fee will arrive South africa the same day and bellow are the details for the Western Unition Money Transfer.

Receivers name: Nwabueze Okorie
Address: 157, Commissioner Street Johanneburg South Africa.

If you do the payment through the account details above, do not hesitate to send the (Payment Slip) through email attachment for confirmation and for office use only.

But if you send it through (Western Unition Money Transfer) then send the reference numbers which is the (Ten Digit Numbers) for Western Unition Money Transfer.

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Naomi Eloff.

#235244 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:54 am

Fnb: Are you done in the payment?

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Naomi Eloff.

#235418 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:37 am

Fnb: You are required to send the fee of US$1290.00, through Via Western Unition Money Trasnsfer.

Receivers name: Nwabueze Okorie

Address: 157, Commissioner Street Johanneburg South Africa.

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Naomi Eloff.

#236425 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:14 am

FNB: they paid for the sum of US $ 1,290.00 for bank charges FNB so you can send the copy of the National identity card or passport copy internationally via email attachment for the transfer to take place in your account.
In addition, we want to use this oppotunity to inform you that our client Ms. Esther Boateng is delayed, while an amount of US $ 500,000.00 has already transferred to the name of the new beneficiary.
Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Naomi Eloff.