Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232876 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348144199056

And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.
Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wusa Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.
Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2015
The New Year Approved Payment!

Urgent Attention: Beneficiary!

This Is To Notify You That Your Fund Worth $10.5 Million Is In Progress 2015, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Call Me Immediately You Receive This Important E-mail So That We Can Proceed Without Any Further Delay. Note That Almost Every Successful Person Begins With Two Beliefs:>>> The Future Can Be Better Than The Present.>>> You Have The Power To Make It So 2015.

Based On My Investigation's In My Office With All The Monitory Organization's Unit World Wild And I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudster As Regards Your Fund. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund Through An Automatic ATM Visa Card From Dhl Delivery Company.

Below Is Their Website And Note That As Soon As They Left From Here Your Tracking Number Will Surly Be Release To You With Immediate-Effect.

http://www.dhl.de/

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information While Responding Back To Me And Also Call Me On This Number +234-8144-199056 Immediately. Congratulation in Advanced Once More, Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential Due To A Lot Of Impersonators; I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”.

Listen The Only Fee You Are Advised To Pay Is Your Payment Files Renew And Your Delivery Charge Fee Which Will Cost You $780.00! Listen Call Me As Soon As You Receive This E-mail On +234-8144-199056. E-mail The Payment Bank On *[email protected]* Try And Make Sure That You Call Me Today Because Is Very Urgent OK!

Regards,
Dr. Good Luck E. Jonathan (GCFR)
President Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Note: You Are Also Advise To Send To Me All Information Of Any Person Or Bank You Have Sent Money So Far Regarding This Your Fund, So That I Will Send The Authority For Immediate Arrest.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement