Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232669 by Grandma Grim Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:20 pm
scam

Greetings
To start it présente.Je must I Ms Angelica Duval, born August 28, 1943 a native of France. If I send you this strange message it is because I had to and soyer by surprise for its happened because your email address was sélectionner¨par electronic robot QVRX anti-virus my post. Certainly, we do not know, it may surprise you but I have to tell you a secret. I am suffering from a tumor in cerveau.Le result of some of my medical tests according to my doctor treating my days on earth are numbered.
Unfortunately I have no family or child who will benefit from this money. I was advised by a patient or the same room I moved to the hospital in St. Thomas donate all my property was unknown to the Lord forgive me my sins. I have lived for nearly 71 years, and since almost 4 years with this mal.Je pray the Lord our God to please give me a place in heaven. I suffered so much wrong with this .I do not know in what field of activity you exercise but I would help.
I have at this moment in my personal account blocked account, the sum of ONE MILLION EURO (1,000 .000, €) that I had kept for a construction project.
I will be rigged to give you money that can help you in your business, please accept this because this is just what I Don offers the heart of the fund and I ask that in return just praying that the Lord may welcome me into his home, because I have no legal beneficiary. Please contact me as soon as possible if you agree to my offer in order that I may soon send you the contact information of the BANK before this test is waiting for me.
The peace of the Lord be with you. Be sure to answer me in my e-box below.
E mail: [email protected]
Ms. Angelica Duval

From angelica duval Wed Dec 31 07:50:04 2014
X-Apparently-To: xxxxm; Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:50:17 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 212.82.96.150
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.pt does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: dFkDpTsWLDvdaYnrHxjEDKYWUGj0MXKDD_mPCsye9Wtk7lo4
mdXDG1T2POfC7SOp1xh9U7rl7BX1HNxBwtwuyZnY7.cJ5rtXVd1yFA2T7SZg
YijoKixktYGhVsF78HSGyFXXlECZFiDIOQp.F2SqnzYzTCOQHX7irJAJ34aV
nzMY2lUAjthdGXDw_956KcOkp6L2FQPnJM9GMbS8829NOfcxjudS1XcM_6XA
CTgIpbpT2wcD8HML_CprGh40DgV0Fp5K4tmYRr41XoNv68x6PCbn.uY0M2Qx
TSju2QXcsgyd5DO0GKf8UqsKGoTjhhElaspfxfWIrEhT3ddop49slOJ0Dgl0
5IHUs1N6M2q6u7rP6I7PPqVWN_J5xTOXVoFAIA_KP7x1VoHR_yxoixNO1KFa
YJ7703IQnYSPVixxG7k8LXMXYVNX7A9QChsuGrUzt_RIpirnqNOJea4N7G8v
Bw8BoVUo8d5P2Ppb0I0YlRkVkEUFFyP8r1cC.n8PYr8ngBJHgK7vv3LjADGF
8sjd.4p2mEwSwp5e50Z57bP80zj8DDQtJllP2ffgxzHM1dxUfeXKBw6vFmDh
TrCsL2VdeAMwi9yrJO_H.g7Uw.LocuMys2ll1JDKCl1bPrqUggd7Xt7Gu.7T
FTqybBxSwyqNpYu3yGToMnDUB45JaJ3epI7XgbCzQcoIjzXUh3JV2.rVmqxj
jFniLmmnBRdADPfsF9DlSYXTntS9IawKAvHP1S8zKd7Q4BVkQ6r3y0BMRM9_
R9fpEYjSFEF7J.ZyKVXi74hPglqi6p54DH1uHVKeHM3hsbEHGI4ZS_LtRy4x
XKdaa.o7.u73fChoa6aBdu6rTC9.zB_lhxTgbJ1pGNofJKkxCuZnIPKaK4Ay
koTmHpY.IsHXQUGmO9Sp3vW4T4M1Din4LRzhrcB.eOu77dsbzZZwemCecZAy
1QytcAPm_3u6ym4OC1r3fJyCCL3zxL7p91Ctdq4KfVgFY80uDlZ4VAf3KWdt
0NM9UsVI.HbbiiW.HnrJ3oHflztZWDQB8PAPMs2nZK0wT4CWj8otPqJkCpKc
o4WTi_dvEHeEim98af7_2uDzJYiB0n5SqPai.RkcH3YgdkjXiWDAn5A0AP52
NTzZcyGPFsIEBai_qf1hFMHjV.adxCK9F0UB494Wd05aFYnGcs5m8b1lKNrq
lJsWSqrj4oCkRg6HJrbBMhf_r7Xv_HJWL_ra22fM7JYwHYAjx9fiYeKNjWDI
eBIvk6NVKmZy96rdBBoEE.vTFsz55A7TAjiK4.zmGsTuWUQ7hgR0FXsE_Wc4
QXOMRGd1gUYmquGSKOusyrA2bTuJqMNwS.xgEN.ZKkhMqFdYnY9DgAy.FGh7
WsEGEa5UYyRDBb4w0CryWfKmGRWALmSPcZRaHI0.OC3oeHHI5bOObUkWddbA
5yP7SyR8csUE3yq6EzCxWFWx1ndkJtVgsHiwrLoidTEvIH8XMEOY3GpyE.Oc
mO0M2_kCjurhKkCpKoFFu_vr1obIPFzjSO5sJmvrAf.WF_Y9sB05WH7SpVrV
ic0tQaDgMjHVyP2bMWrXDYqIYagTMjf8HL1ctLbaIhfmqSf.nmhU.q5jmT1O
aDSezEJsy7I-
X-Originating-IP: [212.82.96.150]
Authentication-Results: mta1484.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.pt; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.pt; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nm9-vm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.150)
by mta1484.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:50:16 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.pt; s=s2048; t=1420012206; bh=El4XhbdPdZyS9MU7rh4vp7rrLu6Et/fsGiFRm4psirs=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:From:Subject; b=GIelKWMROwlfkRVGXtBd7T2se2pjmEJFeuAkXvNXTQEAvN8cn+1A0+VMIpWyWeD7Mv01Z3pLpESkDrqkz5Bi3HWMeql8gjL9FPPuZQdaI1ypOsflIkk1a+K7VVZORs/IPHLLM0koFBtba3KEMN5l4vmUergRwQxbgDVE7yW3EBTfcXoNmxE9Reqe2Q6NJ04v75SLaN+pxWrlYUv4bXiFVqKzabIL2WcMoxhQKyWL6sGUTWMU+j2SxBYG6KxPFbrrLvGcP0PCwvy1nFti3gQPlfgQjOJyxs9YJKKFsOTJYnM2JKhvFin+tYvDOODy4C9sJa02jC80PophYXtwm7fsEA==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.pt;
b=rRxOU5UOp6+EcGsQ957XSPjBmSEjhy8y1wvsEByUfMXqFsdjKakFh9R7fwwsQNvNgRU4YCAHWVqv41V1mRjBmvn8F5axKHd+fQxygoq0a5STSgJEtjU1USsoILmYfyV/qGic5HiIU2sx0QRvV3lCIh8SLZCNdpmoS/Sh8RZ5QgvpvqSa65kk4pFyG+gFzgpd9sCfTKM93oz5UgT+MCAppwU34wGGzHMFtQAX9JOLziAjld4/xknXZGkLdyJvxeLmAKkM/L+g+W0waqzyjZniBo6dwM4aBAynebgZtT35q+bQFwUkEkpOtjZ8NUjXpaE7qB6dDLYfQdiDZh/mo2k3fg==;
Received: from [212.82.98.124] by nm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2014 07:50:06 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.83] by tm17.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2014 07:50:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2014 07:50:06 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: by 212.82.98.119; Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:50:05 +0000
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:50:04 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: angelica duval <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <1431504455.2947557.1420012204791.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11162.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Mes salutations
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_2947556_837783364.1420012204789"
Content-Length: 5310

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#232788 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:00 am
From angelica duval - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968357867

THAT THE GOOD GOD BLESS YOU

I got your mail and I all my thanks you. Right now I know that I then have your help.
I am pleased to see that you received my message. I am currently in London in a hospital since 5mois. God bless you greatly. Today I had a friendly conversation with my doctor about my Donation project, and I admit that this is much more. I want to say thanks for your confirmed availability. I also praise the Lord because it answered my prayer in your favor.
I have heavy heart writing this message to you.
But sometimes, I wonder does absolutely a reason to give? First, what does it mean and give? What is the meaning of the gift? It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.Yes I give you this money or a twenty five thousand MILLION (1,025 $000). Then enter into possession of the funds I ask you kindly contact the Bank on which the trunk filed in BENIN for the procedure to follow for the transfer of the case to your address. The Bank got guarantees that it will take all measures so that everything is done legally and you avoid trouble.The Bank will make everything for transfer you this case to your address. I would like you to take care of this transaction because I do not want that this case remains stuck to the Bank and nobody will benefit, I know very well that rely on you will not be an error. I do not know you but it is God who led me to you.

I hope that you will give me this assistance, I take this post to give you the contact details of the Bank:
BANK OF BOA BENIN
PHONE: + 229 68 35 78 67
E-mail: [email protected]

I beg you kindly get in touch with it quickly because my situation is more stable, so it is necessary that everything happens as soon as possible. Below is information from my chest and one that you will need to provide to the Bank. After having contacted him put me aware.
.......................SENDS THIS TEXT...

A BANK OF BOA BENIN
Just as the beneficiary of the property of Madame ANGELICA DUVAL of French nationality with an identity card N ° 123456789, resident in France where she holds a safe in your institution. the intelligence of his chest are:

Holder of the trunk: Madame ANGELICA DUVAL
The trunk number: VT 150390
secret security code: NENIBBI20041
The trunk contained: Briefcase black
Contained of the case: Although family
Branch code: 02088
Date of filing of the chest: 26 January 2013.
Furthermore, I hope that you send me expressively the case through an Agency secured transportation or a direct diplomat.

NOM : .............................................................................
PRÉNOM :........................................................................
SEXE :.............................................................................
AGE : ..............................................................................
FULL ADDRESS:...
PAYS :............................................................................
VILLE :............................................................................
TÉLÉPHONE:.....................................................................
No. ID card...
PROFESSION:...................................................................
ÉMAIL:............................................................................

Thank you for your kind understanding.
God bless you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232789 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:02 am
I greatly welcome your reply.That God lot bénisses it. Today I had a friendly conversation with my doctor about my Donation project, and I admit that this is much more. I want to say thanks for your confirmed availability. I also praise the Lord because it answered my prayer in your favor.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232862 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:55 am
My greetings
To start should I introduce myself.I am Mrs Angelica Duval, born 28 August 1943 from the France. If I send you this strange message it is because I had to do so and not soyer by surprise for its happened because your email address was selectionner¨par the electronic robot QVRX-anti virus from my post. Certainly, we do not know, this may surprise you but I do a confidence. I suffer from a brain tumor.The result of some of my medical analyses according to my treating doctor that my days on earth are numbered.
Unfortunately I have neither family nor child who can benefit from this money. It has been recommended to me by a patient in the same room or I am installed in hospital Saint Thomas to make a donation of all my property has a stranger so that the Lord will forgive me my sins. I live since nearly 71 years, and since nearly 4 years with this evil.I pray the Lord, our God kindly grant me a place in heaven. I have suffered with this evil.I do not know in what field of activity you do but I would like to help you.
I have now in my account staff blocked account, the sum of one MILLION of EURO(1.000.000,€) that I had kept for a construction project.
I will be rigged to give you this money which will help you in your business, I ask you to accept this because it is a gift that I offer you the funds from the heart and I ask that in Exchange just prayer so that the Lord may welcome me into her home, because I have no legal beneficiary. Please contact me as soon as possible if you agree to my affin offer that I can quickly transmit the coordinates of the Bank before this race that awaits me.
May the peace of the Lord be with you. Make sure you answer me in my box electronics ci below.
E mail:[email protected]
Mme:Angelica Duval

#232956 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:18 am
THAT THE GOOD GOD BLESS YOU

I got your mail and I all my thanks you. Right now I know that I then have your help.
I am pleased to see that you received my message. I am currently in London in a hospital since 5mois. God bless you greatly. Today I had a friendly conversation with my doctor about my Donation project, and I admit that this is much more. I want to say thanks for your confirmed availability. I also praise the Lord because it answered my prayer in your favor.
I have heavy heart writing this message to you.
But sometimes, I wonder does absolutely a reason to give? First, what does it mean and give? What is the meaning of the gift? It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.Yes I give you this money or a twenty five thousand MILLION (1,025 $000). Then enter into possession of the funds I ask you kindly contact the Bank on which the trunk filed in BENIN for the procedure to follow for the transfer of the case to your address. The Bank got guarantees that it will take all measures so that everything is done legally and you avoid trouble.The Bank will make everything for transfer you this case to your address. I would like you to take care of this transaction because I do not want that this case remains stuck to the Bank and nobody will benefit, I know very well that rely on you will not be an error. I do not know you but it is God who led me to you.

I hope that you will give me this assistance, I take this post to give you the contact details of the Bank:
BANK OF BOA BENIN
PHONE: + 229 68 35 78 67

I beg you kindly get in touch with it quickly because my situation is more stable, so it is necessary that everything happens as soon as possible. Below is information from my chest and one that you will need to provide to the Bank. After having contacted him put me aware.
.......................SENDS THIS TEXT...

A BANK OF BOA BENIN
Just as the beneficiary of the property of Madame ANGELICA DUVAL of French nationality with an identity card N ° 123456789, resident in France where she holds a safe in your institution. the intelligence of his chest are:

Holder of the trunk: Madame ANGELICA DUVAL
The trunk number: VT 150390
secret security code: NENIBBI20041
The trunk contained: Briefcase black
Contained of the case: Although family
Branch code: 02088
Date of filing of the chest: 26 January 2013.
Furthermore, I hope that you send me expressively the case through an Agency secured transportation or a direct diplomat.

NOM : .............................................................................
PRÉNOM :........................................................................
SEXE :.............................................................................
AGE : ..............................................................................
FULL ADDRESS:...
PAYS :............................................................................
VILLE :............................................................................
TÉLÉPHONE:.....................................................................
No. ID card...
PROFESSION:...................................................................
ÉMAIL:............................................................................

Thank you for your kind understanding.
God bless you

+22968357867
[email protected]

#233025 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 pm
then dear Sir for recover the maletts ensure filled thisformaliter and send us your answer

NOM........................

FIRST NAME...

PAYS.......................

VILLE.......................

N * IDENTITY...

N * BANK...

QUESTION...

RESPONSE...

PROFESSION...

N°TEL............................

ADDRESS AUDITIONED...

#233165 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:25 am
BANK OF AFRICA BENIN
01 BP 2020 TRI POSTAL 26 Avenue des trois banques rue: 1175 Cotonou BENIN
Tél: (+229) 68 35 78 67
Swift: B.O.A BJBJE

Cotonou,05/January/2015

Hello XXX

I got your card attesting to your actual existance.So,you could enter into possession of the Briefcase butbefore the following conditions after are required to befollowed to the letter so that the said case transaction iscarried out by the Agency of transportation of expresspackages TOP CHRONO up to your home address

See attached documents you will sign and send us viaour E-mail address. You have to now you pay theregistration fee of your parcel as well as the rightstamp and legalization of your bank records of a sumof 100.50 NAIRA
250 € &lt;/span &gt; so my Department can closeyour transaction record.

So as soon as we have had confirmation of yourpayment your case can be sent to the Agency TOP-CHRONO BENIN, according to the informationacquired for express delivery.

The sum of 250 € &lt; / are &gt; &lt; / are &gt;&lt;/span &gt; &lt; / SPAN &gt;
&lt;/span &gt; &lt;/span &gt; &lt;/span &gt; &lt;/span &gt; &lt;/span &gt; € &amp; lt; / FONT &gt; &lt;/span &gt; &lt; / SPAN &gt; will be directly paid on behalf ofthe Chief
Mr DJIDJOHO EZEBE SILIGBONON .This is using the (Bank Of Africa), our fast and reliable partner agency, anywherein the world.
Coordinates for the transfer via (western union)

FIRST NAME............ DJIDJOHO EZEBE

NAME........................ SILIGBONON

PAYS......................... BENIN

VILLE.........................COTONOU

ADRESSE:......... 26 avenue des trois banques rue : 1175

QUESTION........ YES

RESPONSE..................... YES

Note that I wanted to put you essentially inform before the closure of my black case which has Ms. ANGELICA DUVAL in his trunk domiciled here. In response to your request, I hope very respectfully confirm you that my office is able to initiate the so-called operation, in accordance with the recommendations of your client.

But long before, I would like to inform you, that all appropriate legal formalities have been established since when my Department received the outstanding request of your client. Now you should now simply complete all documents as attachments for checks and formalities. These documents will allow our recommended legal to complete certain formalities with the tribunal of the first instance of Cotonou after verification of data.

Therefore we suggest you to fill them, legibly at bic, following your details to enable us the speed of your folder for the transaction from the carrying case. Please indeed filling in these documents and we are followed by registration fee of your parcel and the right stamp and legalization of banking documents.
NB / the part concerning your bank account on the identity of the beneficiary is not necessary in the present case.

Receive our sincere greetings
Kind regards

(Bank Of Africa)

Image Image Image

#233224 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 pm
Hello XXX

We have acuser good note of your response and all the content
On this, I note before any operations you need to having documents sign and send us through our email address and stamps and legalisaton of records fees. Waiting for a favourable
Cordielement

We service transfer with us aircraft has bank-eco (eco-bank) you can transfer money by this bank

BELOW THE DETAILS OF OUR STAFF UNDER WHICH CHARGES WILL BE TRANSFERRED
Mr HOUNGAGBAN PASCAL

Here is contact information eco-bank transfer of the Financier.

Name of the financial: HOUNGAGBAN

Name of the Financier: PASCAL

Destination city: (Avenue Steinmetz 41 Blvd of the Mongo)

Send mode: eco-bank transfer

QUESTION: HAS THAT

ANSWER: TO ME

N *.ID: 100489589