Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232771 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am
Tel. No.: +22994231729

Dear friend,

I bless you in the name of God Almighty. Happy new year 2015 to you and your family.

I write to inform you that, your ATM Card has expiration date and as such, you have to send the delivery charge immediately so that, I will send the ATM Card to you without any delay.

Also, as a Rev. sister in the house of God, I am a busy person. If I go to the village for the work of God, I may not have the chance to send the ATM CARD to you. it is better you hurry up now and send the delivery charge because, I am still in the city so that I will send the ATM CARD to you. We usually go to villages to visit the Orphanage homes, Hospitals to pray for them. I don't have much time. Make sure you send it today or by tomorrow so that I will send you ATM CARD to you.

Alternatively, if you wish to come down here and collect it then, come in person to pick it up.

Remember, I have made the necessary findings from the courier companies here for the dispatch of your ATM CARD, Here is the cost of sending your ATM CARD through any of these Express courier services and the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send your ATM CARD immediately. Kindly make your choice in any of this channels below:

DHL
http://www.dhl.co.uk/home.html
TOTAL.................................€150

UPS
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx
TOTAL:.............................. €120

FEDEX
http://fedex.com/gb/
TOTAL.................................$185

Please send it through MONEYGRAM or RIA MONEY TRANSFER in my name stated below.

BENEFICIARY`S NAME....... ESTHER JOHN
RECEIVING COUNTRY.........BENIN REPUBLIC
THE CITY:.................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION............ YES
TEXT ANSWER.............. YES.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Remain bless,
Rev.Sister Esther John.
Telephone +229 9423 1729.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233719 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 am
Dear friend,

I bless you in the name of God Almighty.

Be informed that, I raised some of the money required during our church service yesterday for the delivery of your ATM CARD to you but it still remain only 80$ to complete it. I want to send your ATM CARD before I will go to the VILLAGE to see the ORPHANAGE HOMES. iN THE VILLAGE, I may not have access to internet and as such, you are advised to send only 80$ by MONEYGRAM or RIA MONEY TRANSFER system in my name as stated below so that I will send your ATM CARD immediately.

Send only 80$ by MONEYGRAM in my name and I will go and register your ATM CARD with the courier company and they will deliver your ATM CARD to you without any delay. As soon as you send it, kindly forward the MTCN to my phone by SMS +229 9423 1729 or by email.

Remain bless,
Rev.Sister Esther John.
ST JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH, COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233720 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:28 am
Dear XXX ,

I received your message. I prefer MONEYGRAM or RIA to send in my name because I have NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD but western union Agency will required INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT to pick up the money.

If it interest you to send it by western union then, send it in this name below:

BENEFICIARY`S FIRST NAME..... CHIMUANYA SUCCESS
BENEFICIARY`S SURNAME......... NWOSU

Immediately, I receive the courier fee, I will go and send your Atm Card with the courier company immediately .

Remain bless,
Rev.Sister Esther John.

#234188 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 am
Dear friend,

Greeting in the name of our Lord.
I write to remind you again concerning your ATM CARD worth of US$800,000. I want to send the card to you before the end of this week. Please, go to MONEY-GRAM office there and send the money as I directed you in my name (Esther John) as to enable me to send the ATM CARD without any delay.

I am waiting for the MTCN as soon as you send it.

Inline image 1
Thanks and be blessed,
Sr. Esther John of Missionary Sisters of Mary.