Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232308 by Grandma Grim Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:34 am
SCAM

Am Barr Abalo Basile from Lome-Togo sorry for the disturbance, I have
the ability to transfer an unclaimed funds to you because you have
same last name with my late client and he may even be your cousin or
uncle contact for more information

Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from mail-lb0-f174.google.com ([209.85.217.174]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx010) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LhjdJ-1Xa09r0f8T-00mt2O for <[email protected]>; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:16:50 +0100
Received: by mail-lb0-f174.google.com with SMTP id 10so10060501lbg.33 for <[email protected]>; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:16:49 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5zLN/NKwiEfkQKhDeJT84SiLh6hIE81vGIDUJgXOOt0=; b=lXtkXimgOftk08ruHDhnGMqIimHVf6AJiFcYDxzU36I2+/g+WIwI/9zpa1Ip2oKTFl mxVi2XIdo8CpFqnMMeU6DqFQshS5OSjue410IZ/cwscVg78ha4R10vYij3pc1UvqKgBn 0KUd3zigbHuNS2z7Tu0dcFhDKlbusp2XZkZkm14DnS/FDHiRUmYzNuYKq00T616FyKEf FCeL1cKXFlUhZSyqIFeZrt1e/r5btTx9H9oK6sFh+PTUs1+l3IOUGuU5I0ycOvVCr0tQ cOP+mmfIEm3jHEo6X95zoD0cPNk7igflvq+uVCnHyzm9i3tLDODlDBKRgShsAAGdEZN1 tRng==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.168.164 with SMTP id zx4mr51150596lbb.28.1419758209550; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.79.73 with HTTP; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 09:16:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CAGRgbXHQNCKidnH2QK=v_iR7my29kixwsOaf0ipZNYgMR-_GSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: contact for more information
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Bcc:xxxx.com
Envelope-To: <xxxx.com>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (nemesis mail header analyzer); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V01:K0:U8eYlo9SKr4=:9wWdSe2JAAbpOMihLW0Ax1de2ozp YYuQk4+C1bWT4GWhfUuWcFgA8/oXxJQvO4XF/Qmbq/IlZWsydqKcl9mmaWgn6dX6Jk86KAGC4 OjTwkuL1yV0sWFu1i2QsCIFQWAMrPQwcmEf0nM3w/FSqbJf8n8mG48fJWO648g+Xj22jgT0Aa t2f8z0mglCkqgpZHFOPkNQwD4sopDoVUAi18H0YwwMjqiQq9BoxBN3mGad8A15hbeqwYcY6qG FYXkj5QgWAHFY7PjzVSlEoJ3q0y67Rc12Tc9zPuDuhTq+EIe2PV9eZz7BNBtR7PuvvmPfnoW2 aUCthuwO6LS8qfuX+KDDKxkqART3lOL1jvylEGptjm4tFGic8SX7thM1VDup/ihZsAdg/NuZC klk/sF+3ws3eV215/1XryeUL9ok3CR6r2ZircYTp5UvozzttcazqHBlhNP5RYID4xLV/D97EK BclHF3yG7AGlXigcgWh5cEoN/LrLGmyVTIONmzDIdEb20j1Op2uYW3gZbZbIDbbxpkb8/yWWf mruW0PeL6U8DLAWefwtNynSFyBTTek2fIeRhR8NVqfSG56bXRSejoLlUVp7wC4xXvOA4P/K63 q10xAxus504JjN+S3XXm6g9drVYJ+KaiTym7X9OqjLfixVW0HflKAMnHwTkwzuvK3QFtiXPLq TrsltsFHi6p4S/OS8I/SyGZTaJxrOiwiq65ZLen9HeSM4jZImdZnM2L1Gyhuc/5nx+JE1d95D 48RPZ3M42v83ft4DUPjcp2a50GNNqyb2eO2daPEw9CJeXMiSaFAQQxIrHwZGjcWeZOchZ9OhL 8OvK3nJ+3eRrd+cNnnerqnvZc98hI1PKzEW1fFFSDBcxDNm7PqGUcoZmp+2Fyr2+5fKjdIi31 3HzMl1ZBc/CgHhK11K4vdNG+8diRQfn6ABHn8Kcs2u3Np0EQJGVNI+5YOusfqyTxLEga8x2Cw r70Mg2JeN29eCGwLSWpk7xmG3z8HXEvyboq7cNMU+mExKxxFR2LqALHKDdeFZJlndb/rrMiNQ ZDT44EQ321I+bFy7tjU9nc/zOm9INZr1KomdtX8wAHaIkSA76vgyzcRZAxp5XDptlt6qM0q+r U8TaiRNH4t/WNQNsgs+xkECZi6GDlfvilnJtuF7TTBIMq3nloldwo9/SbUy64oNtxOVH2dkRi 8hLnQ0Xo7oWKliFTUyCq8NP3gb9wLzSsZzl1+uRLJlldg1RIUs7c84LcGUVaWlnDwF13S0Jcf jfUcLPsKlrEHR0a+jaGB4fSEg+qZ0390UariLqH56p8Q0PkYGXq0yM=

Close

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#232610 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:01 am
Sam email as above received from Abalo chambers & Financial ATTORNEY - [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232611 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:03 am
From BASILE ABALO - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22891761296

ATTORNEY BASILE ABALO
Senior Advocate, International Legal Practitioner
Abalo chambers & Financial ATTORNEY

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your urgent attention to my message.

To start, I am Barrister. Basile Abalo (Financial legal consultant) financial legal adviser from Republic of Togo, West Africa, I am personal financial adviser to Engineer Maurin XXX, before his death he is a philanthropist meanwhile below is the details of my letter to you and also the necessary step required for repatriation of the fund.

I have a client named Mr. Maurin XXX a national of your country. Meanwhile, he operates individual savings account with a reliable fund saving company here in Togolese named Atlantique Bank of Togo in which he deposited total sum of USD 6.5m.Since his death, the fund was lying dormant in his account without claim. Based on the nature of my information to you, it may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you or any XXX family member in the past.

Based on my previous message, my aim to contact you are;

1. Mr. Maurin XXX registered the fund as fund belonging to a charitable organization, whereby the XXX Family as the beneficiary. Take note of this.

2. You fall in XXX family.

3. At the point of death Mr. XXX instructed me to contact any person from XXX him/her.

4. He also instructed me to advice the person that will inherit the fund to use part of the fund for humanitarian assistance.

Based on the above reasons, I adhere to his instruction to contact you because you fall in XXX family so I could present you to the Finance Saving company (Atlantique Bank of Togo) where the money was deposited as the beneficiary of this fund so they could release the fund to you whereby you will use part of the money for humanitarian help in your country and mine too if you wish.

Below are the necessary legal steps required to put claim to the Finance Company over the release of this fund without any hitches

1. Hence you are from XXX family I will first register you with the finance company as the beneficiary of the fund.

2. After the registration, the Atlantique Bank of Togo will then open up communication directly with you on the fund releasing measures.

3. After completing the releasing procedures with the finance company, they will release the fund to you.

Endeavor to give urgent attention to this message, you can as well send your contact information to enable me to register your name with the Bank here:

1. your full name.
2. Your full contact addresses office or home.
3. Your occupation.
4. Tel/Fax number.
5. Marital Status.
6. Company name/Position.
7. Age.
8. Sex.

Remain bless,
Best Regards.

Attorney Mr Basile Abalo.
+22891761296
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED OR THE ADDRESSEE TO RECEIVE THIS FOR THE ADDRESSEE, YOU MUST NOT USED, COPY, DISCLOSED OR TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THE INFORMATION HEREIN. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE BE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY ON THE ABOVE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232745 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:39 am
ATTORNEY ABALO BASILE

Dear XXX,

My brother this is to bring to your attention that I will like the both of us to work this transaction like brothers so that there will be trust between the both of us and also I want you to always listen to my advises and instructions so that everything can work out smoothly.

I also want you to keep this transaction confidential to yourself until we get the transaction finalized, you never can trust anyone around you so you just have to keep the transaction at top secret to yourself so that no one around you or me will raise eye brow towards the transaction, I promise you that if you keep to my advises we will soon finish the transaction and the bank will transfer the $6,5 million into your designated account in your country, I have to inform you that am a good Christian and am from a good Christian family so I will just have to take you as my brother and work for you without any problem.

The application form in the attachment is already been filled by me on your behalf so that I will make everything easy for you so immediately you receive the application kindly send it to the bank with the bank email address as follow: [email protected] [email protected]

NB: the Bank manager is Mr.Mark Amouzou, when sending the application form to him kindly write small message to add to the application form by telling the manager that you were the relation to the late Mr. Maurin XXX who died some years back and left a sum of $6, 5 million into Atlantique bank and then also tell them that through my help ( Barr. Abalo Basile ) as your lawyer you wanted to claim the money that was deposited by your late relation Mr. Maurin XXX.

Remain bless,
Best Regards.

Attorney Mr Abalo Basile.
+22891761296
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED OR THE ADDRESSEE TO RECEIVE THIS FOR THE ADDRESSEE, YOU MUST NOT USED, COPY, DISCLOSED OR TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THE INFORMATION HEREIN. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE BE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY ON THE ABOVE

Attachment

Dr. Mark Amouzou
Director of foreign remittance unit.
Atlantique Bank of Togo (ABT)
Lome- Togo
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Dear Sir,

DRAFT APPLICATION FORM

Application for the release and transfer of US$6,500.000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) from ABT dormant fixed deposit vault A/C N0:11-011-77/ ABT. Please be informed that i wish to claim the release and transfer of the sum of US$6,500.000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with your bank.

The above amount/money was deposited by my deceased relative, Mr. Maurin XXX…, as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released to me. I have in addition my full information below.

My personal details;

Name:   XXX
Phone/Mobile Number: XXX
Date of Birth: XXX
Email: XXX

I attest herein that this application request is in compliance to your banking internal policies and respect to your official protocols to the above stated matter.

I therefore agree to your terms/requirements that will enhance an immediate transfer of my inheritance fund as applied. Please accept this late application, I hope you will understand and expedite action.

#232766 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:17 am
From [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2280130673 & +22825005183

RE: ATLANTIQUE BANK APPROVAL OF INHERITANCE

ATTENTION: XX ,

XXX YOU ARE TO OPEN THE ATTACHMENT THEN PROVIDE THE ANSWERS TO THE SECURITY QUESTIONS, THE DEATH CERTIFICATE, THE REACTIVATION FEES AND THE CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE REQUESTED FROM YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN MAXIMUM OF 48 TO 72 HOURS TO GET EVERYTHING READY AND SEND.

DR. MARK AMOUZOU
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE LOME-TOGO
This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication or in part is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation. *** © 2014. Banque Atlantique Lome-Togo

Asivito Cap, Revenue BP 2455 Lome-Togo Tel: +(228) 0130673 / Fax:+(228)25005183
Email: [email protected] or atlantique.bk@accountant

Image Image

#232860 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:45 am
ATTORNEY ABALO BASILE

Dear XXX,

Thanks for the update.

I just received your message, i have gone through the response of the Bank, the Bank request for the following Documents and fees, before they will approve your claim and release the inheritance to you.

* Death Certificate of my late client
* Answers to some security questions
* Certificate of Inheritance in your name as the heir to my late client
* And a sum of 1350 Euro for the re-activation of my late client dormant Account.

I have the Death Certificate of my late client, I have make inquiry at the Ministry, for the procurement of the Certificate of Inheritance after reading the questionnaire; it will cost us 1675 Euro, I will pay the 1675 Euro to the Ministry and procure the Document today

I will scan and email the Death Certificate, Certificate of Inheritance Document and the answers to the security questions to you today, all you have to do from your side, wire the 1350 Euro to the Bank cashier as instructed through Money gram below, because i have no extra fees to pay for the 1350 Euro.

Name: Sandra
Surname: Cole
Postal Code: 00228
City: Lome
Amount to be sent: 1350 Euro

You will email the Death Certificate, Certificate of Inheritance Document, with the Money gram payment information to the Bank, so that they can approve your claim and release the inheritance to your account.

Remain bless,
Best Regards.

+22891761296

#232892 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:35 am
ATTORNEY ABALO BASILE

Dear XXX,

Sir i hope you are doing very well? i have receive your message and took note of the content, but in order for this transaction to work you have to be following my advices and instructions so that everything can work out smoothly and i promise you that you will never regret doing this transaction with me sir.

The Bank did not ask you to send the reactivation through Western union but they said the reactivation fees should be send through Money gram which will be the easy way, as for me it is better for you to send the reactivation fees through Money gram so that the Bank can quickly receive the reactivation then release the fund to your account.

NB: Sir am only waiting for your positive reply so that i can commence with the securing of the certificate of Inheritance, Death certificate and the answers to the questions.

Remain bless,
Best Regards.

+22891761296

#233024 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:57 pm
ATTORNEY BASILE ABALO

Dear XXX,

My dear brother i have tailed out the answers needed by the bank in my late client file for you, you will also find the certificate of Inheritance and the Death certificate in the attachment, please once you receive all these information you will need to send the reactivation fees with my chambers bank account information so that I can take it to the bank as quickly as possible.

1- Name of the deceased customer? Maurin XXX
2- My relationship with the Deceased? Relative
3-When exactly did he die and what is led to his death? 21st of April 2004 and he died on car accident
4-What is the deceased secret code? AYTP
5-What kind of account was he operating with this bank? Safe Deposit Account
6-What is the deceased account numbers? BAT 11-011-77
7-Was the deceased married? Yes
8-If yes, what is the name of his wife? Maria XXX also died in the car accident with his husband
9-Did he have any child/children? Yes
10-If yes, what is their names? Jose XXX also died in the car accident with his father.

My Chambers bank account information, please you have send the 1350 euro to my Chambers account kindly send me the transfer slip sir:

Bank Name: UTB
Account Name: NEWTON EDEM KUAMI
Account Number: 3 2 4 7 3 6 6 7 4 0 0 5 0 0 0
Swift Code: UNTB TG TG

Remain bless,
Best Regards.

Attorney Mr Basile Abalo.
+22891761296

Bank details

Bank Name: UTB
Account Name: NEWTON EDEM KUAMI
Account Number: 324736674005000
Swift Code: UNTBTGTG

Image Image

#233306 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:51 am
ATTORNEY ABALO BASILE

Dear XXX,

Sir i hope you are doing fine, am really worry about your silent, since i sent you the certificates and answers to the questions i have not heard from you anymore can you please get back to me and let me know what is the problem ?`

Remain bless,
Best Regards.

+22891761296