Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232188 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:03 am
Tel. No.: +2348039519096

My dear friend,

Sir / Madam,

My name is Engr. Peter Ede, the chairman of contract award committee of Nigeria National petroleum corporation (N.N.P.C)

It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction to transfer the sum of $40m into your account .

The fund was over estimated from the contracts which was executed for Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation since 2009 and the total contract value was $210 Million Dollars of which $170m has been paid to foreign contractors while the over estimated balance ($40m) is what we want to transfer into your account.

Right now, we want you to provide your account number and receive the $40m immediately as we have concluded arrangement to release the funds to you without further delay.

To start arrangement with the committee to release the $40m to you, you are required to send to me the following details immediately:

Your name:
Your occupation:
Your address:
Your private phone numbers:
Scanned copy of your passport photograph
Your account number:

We have decided that when the $40m is transferred into your account, you will take 40% and leave 40% for me as the remaining 20% will go the remaining three committee members as their compensation.

Your reply and information required should be forwarded to me urgently so that we will submit application to the paying bank immediately for immediate release of the $40m from the Treasury and transfer to your account.

I am expecting to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

Engr. Peter Ede,
(Chairman)
Contract Award Committee,
Tel: +234-8039519096

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232282 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:02 am
Dear XXX,

Good day and compliments of the season.

I received your response to my mail yesterday and I request that you should sincerely co-operate with me to make this transaction successful so that we will enjoy the fruit of our labor.

I want you to provide your account so that we make arrangement and transfer the sum of $40m to you immediately after this Christmas holidays.

To start the transfer process, you are required to send to me the following details immediately:

Your name:
Your occupation:
Your address:
Your private phone numbers:
Scanned copy of your passport photograph
Your account number:

We have decided that when the $40m is transferred into your account, you will take 40% and leave 40% for me as the remaining 20% will go the remaining three committee members as their compensation.

I am expecting to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

Engr. Peter Ede,
(Chairman)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232599 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 am
Dear XXX.

Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of information you forwarded to me yesterday including your bank account number (XXX)

However, you forget to include the name of your bank and the following details which will facilitate swift transferring of the $40m into your account:

Name of your bank:
Your bank address:
Swift Code:
Routing Number:
Name of beneficiary:

You are required to provide the above detail so that I will submit it to the Payee bank for immediate attention and swift release of the $40m to you.

Yours faithfully.

Engr. Peter Ede,
(Chairman)

#232697 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:21 am
Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348134778578

Dear XXX.

Sir,

DOCUMENT IS ATTACHED, TREAT ACCORDINGLY

This is to inform you that approvals has been granted to pay the sum of $40m with its accrued interest to you.

We have secured the clearance from the Federal Executive Council and we have also secured approvals from the Trade and Export Commission for immediate release and transfer of the $40m to you.

Your account has been properly accredited and by the Foreign Payment Dept of Eco Bank Plc as the beneficiary of the funds and a copy of the foreign payment accreditation sheet is attached with this mail for proper attention.

You are therefore authorized to contact the Foreign Payment Officer in charge of your file at Eco Bank Plc, Mr. Douglas Anthony through his address stated bellow so that you will make arrangement with him for instant transfer of the $40m to your account:

MR. DOUGLAS ANTHONY
Foreign Payment Officer
Eco Bank Int'l Plc
Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +234-8134778578

Please send email immediately to Mr. Douglas Anthony and call him so that he will attend to your file and release your $40m to you immediately after the holidays.

Yours faithfully.

Engr. Peter Ede,
(Chairman)
Contract Award
Committee,

#232864 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:08 am
From douglas anthony - [email protected]

Foreign Payment Officer
Ecobank Int'l Plc

our Ref: ECB/FMF/DBT/PMT/14 DATE: 02:01:15

Attn. XXX,
XXX.

Sir,

This is Mr. Douglas Anthony, the officer in-charge of your $40m payment at Eco bank Int'l Plc.

I write to acknowledge receipt of the message and document you which you forwarded to me concerning the $40m which was approved for payment to you.

with due respect to the instruction by the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, Engr. Peter Ede and the Secretary to Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Anyim Pius Anyim, I hereby confirming to you once that this office has commenced the process of transferring the $40m into your account stated bellow:

XXX

Note that my office was mandated to complete payment of the $40m to you within the next 5 banking days and to avoid delay, you are required to send to this office the following documents which will facilitate instant release of the funds to you.

1: Scanned copy of Your passport photograph or drivers license:
2: Scanned copy of your Contract Bidding Certificate for the $40m
3: Scanned copy of your certificate of Incorporation from the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria

Please send the above information immediately as they are urgently needed for proper update of your file to avoid transferring your $40m into a wrong person's account.

Please call me through my direct telephone number: +234-8134778578 as soon as you read this message so that I will update you properly to avoid mistake.

Yours sincerely.

Mr. Douglas Anthony
Foreign Payment Officer
Eco bank Int'l Plc
Tel: +234-8134778578

#232959 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 am
Dear XXX,

I have received the message you received from Eco Bank which you forwarded to me and I have verified through all the offices and departments and I was directed to inform you that the documents will be processed in your name before the $40m will be allowed to be transferred into your account.

I was directed to inform you to forward an application to the Contract bidding Department of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and also to the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria so that they issue the documents in your name as that will facilitate release and transferring of the $40m into your account stated bellow:

XXX

The contact addresses of the two offices are as stated bellow:

Mr. James Sekibo
National Chairman
Contract Bidding Committee
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected]

Please send an email to the Chairman of the Contract Bidding Contact, Mr. James Sekibo and tell him that you need the Contract Bidding Certificate for your $40m and the Certificate of Incorporation from the Corporate Affairs Commission which will facilitate the release of the funds to you.

As soon as he receives your message, he will attend to you and we also make sure that there will no much delay in processing the documents for you as requested so that the bank will effect transfer of the $40m to your account next week.

Yours faithfully.

Engr. Peter Ede,
(Chairman)
Contract Award
Committee,

#233312 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 am
From contractbidding dept - [email protected]

GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
7 Kofo Abayomi Str, Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

From the Office of:
The National Chairman
Contract Payment Verification Committee
Lagos Area district.
Victoria Island

OUR REF: NNPC/ BDG/FGN/CBN / NG
Date: 06/ 01 / 2015
Attn. XXX

Sir,

This is the Contract Bidding / Foreign Payment Bidding Dept of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)

We wish to draw your attention to your inheritance sum of $40,000.000.00 which was APPROVED for payment to you by the Foreign Payment Review Committee.

Your file was presented to this office yesterday by Engr. Peter Ede,
(Chairman) Contract Award Committee for processing of the Contract Bidding Certificate in your name to enable the bank transfer the $40m to your account stated bellow:

XXX

Please be informed that this office has commenced the preliminary process of processing the Contract Bidding Certificate in your name and we have also secured approvals from the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria for processing the Certificate of Incorporation in your name so that the transfer of the $40m to your account will be completed within the next few days.

We are directed to inform you that the cost of processing the documents are stated bellow:

1: Certificate of Incorporation: USD $ 250
2: Contract Bidding Certificate: USD $ 125
3: STAMP DUTY ON CAPITAL: USD $ 25
GRAND TOTAL: USD $ $400 ONLY

Please note that you are required to send the $400 immediately as stated bellow so that the documents will be issued in your name to enable you receive the $40m into your account without hitch:

RECEIVER: JUDE MOSINDI
AMOUNT: $40 ONLY
TEST Q: COLOR
ANSWER: GREEN

We have verified through your file and the required Bidding Certificate is missing and for that reason, all attention to your file has been stopped until you pay the foreign payment Bidding Fee, $250 and obtain the
required Bidding Certificate before the $980,000.00 will be allowed to reflect into your account upon your payment of the $250 and receipt of the Bidding Certificate.

We are sorry for this inconveniences but we need your good sense of understanding with total co-operation with this office so that this office will consider to issue the Certificate to you as soon as you send the $250 to the contract Bidding Officer, Mr. Kingsley Agha through Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer, Lagos, Nigeria as stated bellow:

RECEIVER: KINGSLEY AGHA
AMOUNT: $250 ONLY
TEST Q: COLOR
ANSWER: GREEN

As soon as you make the payment, you are required to send the MTCN and other details by SMS Text message to my direct telephone number: +234-8134778578 so that my office will assist you to process the Contract Bidding Certificate to enable you receive your $40Million United States of into your account without further delay.

Note that your attention is needed urgently as this office shall not be held responsible for any negative attention to your file because of your delay.

We congratulate you as we look forwarded to successful transferring of the funds to your account shortly.

Chief James Sekibo
National Chairman
Contract Payment Verification Committee
Phone No: +234-8134778578

#233695 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:28 am
From finance minister - [email protected]

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Office of the Hon. Minister of Finance
Central Business District
Ibrahim Mantu Way, Gariki
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Ph. +234-8186453013

our Ref: ECB/FMF/DBT/PMT/14 DATE: 09:01:2015

Attn. XXX,
XXX.

Sir.

This is the Office of the Hon. Minister of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We wish to draw your attention to the $40m (Forty Million United States of America Dollars) which was approved for payment to your account.

XXX

My office was informed that the the bank has completed the process of transferring the $40m to your account on Monday, 12th of January 2015.

Please be informed that the bank has been ordered to stop any further attention to you because we discovered that you have not paid the cost of transferring the funds to your account which is usually 0.0001% of the $40m being equivalent to $4,000 only and you are required to pay it with the $400 so that you will obtain the Certificate of Incorporation and the Contract Bidding Certificate to which will facilitate swift transferring of the funds to your account on Monday, 12th of January, 2015.

However, I have directed the Management of the payee Bank and their Foreign Payment Officer to make sure that the $40m is transferred into your account within 24 hours of confirming your payment of $4,400.

I am sure that the bank would like to complete the transfer as scheduled on Monday morning but before then, they must confirm your payment of the $40,000.000.00.

Your response is urgently needed to update this office your arrangement to pay the total required fees within the next two days for proper attention to your file.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Hon. Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Ph. +234-8186453013

#233964 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:33 am
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Office of the Hon. Minister of Finance
Central Business District
Ibrahim Mantu Way, Gariki
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Ph. +234-8186453013

our Ref: ECB/FMF/DBT/PMT/14 DATE: 12:01:2015

Attn. XXX,
XXX.

Sir.

This is the Office of the Hon. Minister of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We are sorry for our late response to your message which arrived in our email by 11.31 am on Saturday, 10th of January, 2015.

There was an extra ordinary meeting of the Federal Executive Council with the Foreign Payment Review Committees which ended this morning.

We are glad to inform you that your file has received full clearance for the payment of the $40m to your account stated bellow:
XXX
The bank was directed to transfer the $40m into your account within 24 hours of confirming your payment of the $4,400 being the Cost of Transfer and the certificates processing fees respectively.

You are directed to make a swift transfer of the $4,400 to the designated account stated bellow:

DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY, AMERICAS
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33
FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO
UBA PLC, LAGOS
SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
ACCOUNT NO: 04430446
FINAL BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: AMAKSFREDDON CONCEPT LTD
ACCOUNT NO: 3000989313
BRANCH: 68 WESTERN OJUELEGBA, SURULERE, LAGOS

Please note that all payments are made by swift transfer to the account stated above and as soon as it is completed, you are required to scan the transfer slip and the telex confirmation slip and send to this office immediately so that bank will receive the final order to wire the $40m to your account and forward all the necessary documents to you to enable confirm and you’re your funds on Wednesday morning.

We congratulate you as we look forward to completing this transfer tomorrow so that you will cash the $40m on Wednesday morning.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Hon. Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Ph. +234-8186453013