Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232633 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:55 am
From: U.S. Consul General Lagos, Nigeria - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348168709817

Dear Fund Beneficiary.

My name is Jeffrey J. Hawkins U.S. Consul General Lagos, Nigeria. I was not happy today when I went through your file in my office I cried for what you have gone through in the hands of Nigerians and Africa as a whole even the so call Bank of America, IMF, UNITED NATIONS. All this names are fake from Nigerians in order to get money from you without telling you the truth while trying to divert your fund $5.5MUSD to another bank in Australia.

I want to help you so get back to me and I will tell you what to do next to receive your fund before end of the year 2014 but remember we need to get ownership certificate on your name immediately.

Regards
Jeffrey J. Hawkins, Jr.

U.S. Consul General Lagos, Nigeria
Email; [email protected]
Tel; +2348168709817

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232634 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 am
Dear Fund Beneficiary.

After gone through your file I did my best to help you out of this situation but you did not comply to my instruction so there is nothing I could do because you are about to miss $5.5musd right now in the hand of Nigeria Government.

Regards
Jeffrey J. Hawkins, Jr.

Email; [email protected]
Tel; +2348168709817

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232784 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 am
Dear Happy New Year

Working to assist you out of this delay on your payment for many years from Africa and You refuse to understand that this transaction will cost you $100 only to get $5.5musd pay into your account or through ATM card and no other fee attach to this transaction again and all the paper work will be send to you immediately after you pay the $100 today.

Send the $100 via western union transfer to this address bellow.

Receiver Name; Kenneth Ibe
Country ; Lagos Nigeria
Test Question ; Fee
Test Answer : Red.

Waiting your urgent answer .

Regards
Regards
Jeffrey J. Hawkins, Jr.

Email; [email protected]
Tel; +2348168709817