Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232374 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Charity Omar

Greeting in the name of Almighty Allah The Most BeneficentThe Most Merciful Please don’t be surprise by receiving my message, i am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital despite my critical condition But don't worry, All i hope is that you will not betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you. I have to thank Allah this moment for his direction as regards this mission, I am Mrs Charity Omar a muslim convert from switzerland I am married to Late Mr. Madiga Habib who is a wealthy business man here in Greece we were married for many years with out a child before he died after a brief illness Before his sudden death we where devoted muslim When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of three Million Euros (€3.000.000.00) in one of the prime bank here in Greece Presently this money is still with the Bank,and i am very sick from Kidney cancer that i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor so i decided to donate this money to a honest individual who will use it to work for Allah, orphans, widow and maintenance of mosque to fulfill the vow i and my late husband made to Allah,and i have choosen you after praying, I want this money to be use as i have said since i do not have any child to inherit it and our relatives are all unbelivers and i don't want our hard earn money to be use in ungodly way you will take 15% of this fund and use 85% as i stated,the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with Allah the most holy and the most merciful as soon as i read from you i will give you more details on how to achieve it,i need your urgent reply as i dont know what tomorrow will result

Your Sister in Islam
Mrs Charity Omar

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232375 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:35 am
From omarcharity002 - [email protected]

Assalam Alaikum,

Thanks for your response to my mail to you. First I want to thank Almighty Allah who directed me to you with the faith and the confidence that you will not turn down my request or betray me in this transaction. It is my greatest desire that this trust that I am imposing on you should not be betrayed rather it should be adequately carried out to the glory of Allah,

Let me introduce myself once again, My name is Mrs. Charity Omar. From Greece. Presently in Athens capital of Greece, where I was staying with my late husband, before his sudden death.

After the death of my late husband I inherited all his wealth and business. But right now I'm very sick and suffering from kidney Cancer and according to my doctor he said i will not last for the next two months. So i decided to donate this money to a muslim individual who will use it to work for Allah, orphans and widow and maintenance of mosque as you mentioned, there are a lot of people out there who can handle this project but i can not question Allah who chose you for his work.

I believe that this is a Divine order and stewardship, Brother don't neglet this offer as it is the way to propagate the work of Allah and the less privilege as i have all my life, always learnt, to walk by Faith and not by sight. I will always follow my heart, and will always do GOOD. and if the spirit leads you to do so continue doing good because this world is vanity, as i believe that by helping the poor and the work of Allah is most important to complete the building which you told me, so i prayed seriously for Allah divine direction and his mercy before contacting you and I pray that Allah will guide and direct you as you carry this project entrusted to you,

I believe that you are capable to carry this service as I told you, I am weakened by my sickness but i am not afraid of death because i know where i am going I give glory to the Almighty Allah who has sustained and kept me till this day and would please want you to do this very fast to conclude this transfer with the bank because it has been my wish to be alive to witness that the transfer made to you before leaving this world,

I want you to take 15% of this total €3.000.000.00. Euros for your efforts and use the remaining one as i stated earlier,

I am childless now but i grieve not for myself, but rather, for those unfortunate underprivileged children out there, in the street. The widows and orphans. they are the ones, i want to assist through you, as you will be the executor and trustee of this fund.

I will need you to send me your full information such as

Your full name
Your picture
Your age, country and occupation

With this i will write authorization letter to the Bank through the help of my Doctor to make you the new Beneficiary of this fund, I shall pass this way but once therefore any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show to humanity let me do it now for I shall not pass away twice,

Am attaching my photo for your view

waiting to read from you today.

Remain blessed

Your Sister in Islam,
Mrs. Charity Omar

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232493 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 am
Greetings in the name Almighty Allah most merciful one ( ) ,

May His grace always fortifies you in all your commitment and efforts to Fulfill the call of Allah in regards of the charity work project of our Almighty Allah. I thank you again for your willingness and I am confident that by His grace Allah will see me through this difficult time of my illness.

I am suffering from (AML) cancer, acute myeloid leukemia a very bad cancer which is very serious on my body now. According to an exam test on my body to check general signs of health, including checking for signs of disease my doctor confirmed that my chances of recovering from this sickness is surgery.

Although I have already made up my mind right from the beginning, my faith is in Allah that created heaven and earth. I Am entrusting everything on “Almighty Allah Hands” and let His will be done over everything here. I will be taking to surgery by this weekend and I will only ask you to remember me in your daily thought to Allah.

I want you to now contact the (BNP PARIBAS BANK) at the contact information below with your Bank account and request for the funds transfer of three Million Euros (€3.000.000.00.) in the account belong to my late husband.

Here is the contact of the Bank.

BNP PARIBAS BANK

Tele:+30-698-688-9459

Fax: +30-211-268-682

E-Mail: [email protected]

Branch: Athens Greece

Contact Person: Jean de Virville.

Please contact them immediately to know there requirements and procedures to release or transfer this fund to you in your country. Please I want you to follow the bank instructions, so that they will make it possible for the fund to be release to you.

I have notified the Bank here about you. So they are aware of all the arrangement, just feel free to get in touch with the Bank.

I will appreciate that you write to me and inform me immediately the funds is transferred into your Bank account. I might not be able to be writing you as usual because of my present poor health situation right now. I thank Allah for everything and I will be waiting hearing from you soonest; may His grace continue to guide us, Amen.

Sister in Islam

Mrs. Charity Omar.

+306986889459 & +30211268682