Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#232392 by HannahsDad Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 am
Long Egg Surveys or Silver Mine Researches at http://silvermineresearches.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=92641

Silver Mine Researches is a full-service market survey and research organisation, that will take responsibility for your project from design to market delivery ensuring seamless adherence to quality control.

Our objectives are:

To lead in the development, dissemination and implementation of interactive marketing research concepts, practices and information.
Be the primary source for interactive research information technology interests of business, consumers, education, government and other institutions.
To stimulate ethical research principles.
To develop a series of professional standards that will allow online researchers to speak with one voice
Provide a forum for interactive researchers.

We provide international product marketing services and conduct all types of media and marketing research. Our specialties include:

- Brand development;
- Brand surveys;
- Product quality control management;
- Proprietary advertising cut-through measurement;
- Advertising research and brand tracking;
- Social and multi-lingual research;
- Business-to-business research;
- Qualitative research;

Television, radio and print media audience research, including syndicated readership surveys.
Our worldwide experience in various industries, along with some of the most cutting-edge research tools and latest business thinking allows us to deliver fantastic results to our clients.

1021 Clintonville St, Flushing, NY 11357 USA
Phone: (347) 748-1501
Fax: (716) 219-8487
Last edited by HannahsDad on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Advertisement

#235316 by HannahsDad Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:58 pm
Now purely Silver Mine Researches

14-66 Clintonville St, Flushing, NY 11357 USA
Phone: (718) 514-7117
Fax: (607) 397-2348

#241475 by HannahsDad Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:37 pm
Rainbow Quality Systems at http://rainbowqualitysystems.com

Rainbow Quality Systems
152-35 10th Avenue 11357 Whitestone, NY United States
Phone: (718) 715-4178

Created anonymously 17th February 2015 for 1 year only

#241715 by calcrnflakegirl Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:12 pm
I almost fell for the Quality Control Manager for Rainbow Quality Systems! I filled out application and right before sending it I decided to really check them out and do more homework. I found this site and I can't thank you enough for having this to help people. I know better than to fall for these scams, it's been a while and it looked so legit. You saved me so much embarrassment, anger and frustration. :=)