I am Jason Mohammad. A computer scientist with Federal Reserve Bank of New
York, USA. I am 22 years old, just started work with the bank. I came
Across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I
took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees
and gotten wire transfer clearance approval , yet, the funds has not been
released to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the
truth that on no account will they ever release the funds to you, they
will frustrate you out of the transaction, while they make money from your
funds by giving out loans with your money.

I got to understand that this is like a Mafia setting in banks, they do
this more especially on any huge funds they suspect " Money Laundry " you
may not understand this because you are not in the system.

I want to put it to you that it is within my powers to release this funds
to you and the only thing I will need to Release this fund is a special
HARD DISK called HD 300 GIG. If i have it, i will recopy your information,
destroy the previous one marked X, and Punch the computer so that your
funds will reflect in your bank account within 24 banking hours.

Here are the names of my Top Boss and his colleagues who specially involve
in this scheme of evil.

1) Mr. William C. Dudley, President Federal Reserve Bank, New York, USA

2) Mr. Mubarak Rashid al-Mansouri, Central Bank of United Arab Emirates.

3) General Roy Smith. (Financial Officer) United Nations…

And Host of others Like .....

1. Prof Charles Soludo
2. Malam Nuhu Ribadu
3. Hon Ngozi Okonji Iwuala
4. Shamsuddeen Usman
5. Ahmed Usman
6. Dr Tunde Lemo
7. Dr Lamido Sanusi
8. Sen David Mark
9. Dr Olushegun Aganga
10.Mrs. Farida Waziri
11.Rev. Kelvin Amor
12.Mr. Kofi Annan Secretary United Nations West Africa

Once the transfer is perfected and funds in your account, I will clean up
the tracer and destroy your file. If you are interested, my terms are 10%
from the total sum of $10,500,000 in your X file.

However, before we go any further, i will need your words that on no
condition will you expose me to anybody, not even to the director of the
bank your money is sitting at the present, no matter your relationship
with the person, please for my safety, do not tell anybody about this
letter of intent.

If you wish to proceed,please provide me with your direct Tel # for easy
communications and also you are to reconfirm your Banking details where
you want the funds released to. On hearing from you and you okayed the
transaction, then i will furnish you with the contact details of the
company where you will procure the hard disk to effect transfer without
delay .

Sincerely
Jason Mohammad

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#232208 by Grandma Grim Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:42 am
Same email.... different scam

Hello,

I got your business profile through LinkedIn, therefore having gone through your profile on LinkedIn address, in my search for a reliable and reputable partner, to handle a very private transaction, I want you to know this. Lately, I have been under some Political crises in my country. Nigeria is known as a very rich but corrupt country with lots of bad leaders, who have over the years of service, looted so much public funds and is still looting. But there are still few prominent and good patriotic Citizens, trying to revive this Country from its saboteur.

Unfortunately, these few “good eggs” are not given a chance by the bad ones. Instead, the top politicians in Government are hunting them down, which is where I find myself. Most of my assets have been frozen and property, presently confiscated by this ruling Government because of my fight against their corrupt and their false agenda. To clarify your doubts, you can run a check on me on Google. As you read my stories online, then you will know better.

Now, i am looking for a good lucrative investment in your Country where I can invest the sum of $65.5 Million US Dollars and it is going to be under your care and with due diligent. I want to believe that we can build a good business relationship together. My proposition is to appoint and present you as my nominated trustee who will then receive my funds and further invest it, in your country in your Name or Company under any lucrative and genuine endeavours, but not, without real estate, gas stations and blue chips stocks, while I remain and maintain the Silent Partner, monitoring the proceeds of return of investment, with a first 10 years plan with an option to re-new. Modalities for your management will be appreciated, to which your expert opinion on proper business management is necessary or a possible track record in summary form, because I do not want to lose my hard earned funds.

You must know, that these funds in question, arose from my hard earn business achievement over the years and is presently secured with a private finance company in Amsterdam-Netherlands, so as not to generate controversy, as one of the fastest growing economic and development today in the world. Now to take all necessary security measures, I cannot openly make claim to these funds from the Vault due to my Political Surveillance and fear for possible confiscation of these funds, which is my last hope as of now.

However, arrangements can be made to convey these funds to you as my bonafide trustee in order to carry out and sincerely execute investment plans in your country, if you indicate your full interest and very committed to continue.

In this regard and in the spirit that you wholly agree to help out and likewise benefit, for the fear of being duped, kindly send me your recommended Business Plan and your management skill and years of experience. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legitimate, risk free and unconnected to any form of illegality except that your full co-operation at all times is necessary.

For more clarification/question, in this beneficial partnership and wish to assist then urgently, send me your reply to my private email address ( [email protected] )

Best Regards,
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu

Delivered-To:xxxx.com
Received: by 10.27.93.200 with SMTP id r191csp2259328wlb;
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 02:08:35 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.70.15.131 with SMTP id x3mr43968129pdc.128.1419674914077;
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 02:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm31-vm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm31-vm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.216.217])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ue4si2316988pbc.69.2014.12.27.02.08.32
for <xxxl.com>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 02:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.216.217 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.216.217;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.216.217 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1419674910; bh=Z+4eGzh+CrD3PsYjeXNcJoAGl9LxsbuneZV1c9UezGs=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:From:Subject; b=izHlaVRHW/ajSj0OMnynmHBLDli8k8lsxDJj5kiOBNk1ZUg5pPC1TBLBamAqBvYvpcNAlpnq/vpCArdXoHHdCwCkUDW6lvFClRnF7boZl5dMVeD+x2swmjb/tPrvdF6MEdfwdBrwl23ndyzN6/vIraYMHIBI2hqGP5MPEDAyCvaSGwNDmetdfbnrCeM7wgKsdlqS6wwKGx2BKAr7Q9l26LMbndhk/FLqX36XAiR5VUmBndA1YhDkFHxpjEvEh4o7r0Y6BGQlEP4Tipd8jepi11p5zr6IimJLbeqeUzzKOi5BYV8TB29BzZgFg9tzMgK75Y5EIEZ3+pZ7tV9NqCQtpw==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com;
b=nO+q12+ru2zNkjX1gClcU4tlNbeCrlFs5dF0y/o3Fx7gEwZc8apvms/OvS5RuP0+a/MP878QlB7M80GHFfhmYfB9MI8UJGPOROhpl7Ytcz1U1NGYxMY/vzJS1dpVJbHhDPJJFExwcbHaqjMZkzFB2E0hG62lpG+LcwMLrdCYxgjR931XAakZ0oG4kEjdyeEGJgHLLm7Rvrp6dD7dAUvKdO5va/rqar7JgJuDv1gZb/Kcx5bzmZeXDsJRF+378id0i4A98eOEfLJxyv+43OlIeD8u9O8ASMpmKLeb2UKimmWNwVtQ5fDhH831tG+ncf2fy4fy29wMhzLMRd36KoBRzw==;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm31.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2014 10:08:30 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.191] by nm31.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2014 10:05:38 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by tm12.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2014 10:05:37 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.239] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2014 10:05:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2014 10:05:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: VQVHzuoVM1nMhuHAioCCPd_UGz_MRU5yJ4V77IeQrubDU4omcZsWp8eQg7U1fb5
FyMF_J1wMLxx1.zo5o7mjyfSFL0uEBxRQbC2yYM07.vAxGVni3Ld61n.MNWA.31tyQjQgASpe3Ic
shfJ0TTpLqEzfw4xl0VZgrlWyN_JgzcTB3G1zq1qIUnBZbzOyxc66iIqZw3VvnyoX2ZIVUm00xUz
QH5KQsGhi58AZ3QrxDyvv59qBltjIZb4O8DYb0a1iK4NhkcjfNkMfSWzppDgXp.4RsABkPj4q6CN
GR2WxZNV2YstlaZJcnX6a3ZelgVRuU40oxhLfnjo_xbNcvQRNUnoD0BZD8f34Np65BRxIeXwBKNd
NnbZ8dQHy5y9I7nf0VIAE9Is95vGr8OjqvnrCaP8cgJVbNY_sZ11U3B4yEoEJoNekyz7UGV_kaRx
OfSHhJ19_LEa6f57FBqDmdGWwYdFQshznbNJHLPw7269P77dzy4eA_iIkMkVWkxY-
Received: by 66.196.81.120; Sat, 27 Dec 2014 10:05:36 +0000

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#232372 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 am
From Mallam Nuhu Ribadu - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348055511301

Sir,

Thanks so much for your email,also for your re-assurances to assist in securing and investing these funds.
Nevertheless, can we discuss this briefly on telephone? kindly call me for this discussion on my direct phone line bellow.

Please feel very free to call,thanks as i will be waiting for your call.

It is important to stress the need that these funds are absolutely legitimate, except that i need a trusted friend,serious person and committed to honesty, to securing these funds knowing very well of the surveillance on me in line with my political ambitions and aspirations, making this transaction absolutely confidential.

More so note, this transaction is 100% risk free and legitimate. I will not do anything if it is illegal or not real. My name is very important to me, because it took me a lot of years to get it and accomplish what i am today in life.

If you check my profile on line, you will see what i am talking about.

Note that i will be very happy to meet with you face to face in your Country and look at possible business opportunities and other fruitful discussions, but unable to make this trip right now. However, I will suggest we exchange our identity( Int'l Passport details) and proceed without delays, while we communicate daily on this progress and development. So that this exercise will be concluded as soon as possible.

All I need from you is your honesty and transparency in disclosing proceeds of funds/investment after the securing and investing the fund.

I am a bit busy now due to plans of the election/politics for 2015 and ensuring that this funds is transferred to you without delays.

The origin of the funds is my settlement in my political involvement and crude proceeds sale. You must recall that Nigeria is a very rich oil nation but corruption is sinking the system. Hence i need the security of my funds hence a genuine trusted person with investment background to manage it, hence you. But again, two minds must agree first. if you are okay please let us move forward.

For more clarification/question, then call me directly on my confidential line below or send an email with your questions so as to enable us move forward.
Thank you
Yours Faithfully

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
Phone: +234 805 551 1301

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232389 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:03 am
XXX,

Thanks so much for your email, also thanks for your re-assurances to assist in securing and investing these funds.

However, i have been so busy but have been informed the Finance company of your interest to aid me to manage the secured funds.

It is important to stress the need that these funds are absolutely legitimate, except that i need a trusted friend,serious person and committed to honesty, to securing these funds knowing very well of the surveillance on me in line with my political ambitions and aspirations, making this transaction absolutely confidential.

More so note, this transaction is 100% risk free and legitimate. I will not do anything if it is illegal or not real. My name is very important to me, because it took me a lot of years to get it and accomplish what i am today in life.

If you check my profile on line, you will see what i am talking about.

The origin of the funds is my settlement in my political involvement and crude proceeds sale. You must recall that Nigeria is a very rich oil nation but corruption is sinking the system. Hence i need the security of my funds hence a genuine trusted person with investment background to manage it, hence you. But again, two minds must agree first. if you are okay please let move forward.

I did my research on you and I noticed that your linkedin profile is very pretty. More so I did a direct copy of Wikipedia. This leads me to seeing reasons with me to extend your hands in friendship, to this partnership.

Nevertheless, all the information you need to know and have for the securing of this fund will be given to you as soon as we proceed from my representative in London U,K.

Note that i will be very happy to meet with you face to face in your Country and look at possible business opportunities and other fruitful discussions, but unable to make this trip right now. However, I will suggest we exchange our identity( Int'l Passport details) and proceed without delays, while we communicate daily on this progress and development. So that this exercise will be concluded as soon as possible.

Nevertheless, all I need from you is your honesty and transparency in disclosing proceeds of funds/investment after the securing and investing the fund.

I am a bit busy now due to plans of the election/politics for 2015 and ensuring that this funds is transferred to you without delays.

More so, i have my representative he is my foreign confidant in London U,K. Mr. J. Boodram, who has been very supportive to my success story till date, he will also guide you accordingly.

I have discussed of your willingness with him, and he is expecting to discuss the way forward of this transaction with you. Bellow is his contact information so as to enable you to call him and discuss this subject matter with him.

Introduce yourself to him, let him know your ability to handle this transaction, and also your honesty and transparency in disclosing proceeds of funds/investment after the securing and investing the fund.

Here is his contact information:

Name : Mr. Jhandoo Boodram Ram
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Line: +44 702 404 6724

The security and Finance company, where the funds are vaulted has been briefed and necessary guidelines are with Mr. Boodram.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
D/L + 234 805 551 1301

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232857 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:31 am
From mr.boodram Jhandoo ram - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your email correspondence, which i received.

I shall revert to Honourable Ribadu today, to verify your person, email and communication. I am sorry, i must do this before i communicate any further with you. Please excuse me on this step.

As soon as i hear from him, i shall be free to guide you accordingly.

In the spirit of the festivity, is wishing you and yours, all the very best of the New year, 2015.

Thanks

Boodram

#233171 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:06 am
From mr.boodram Jhandoo ram - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

Received with thanks your email and the forwarded communication between your goodself and Honourable Ribadu with thanks

i have been so busy but have been informed by Honourable Ribadu of interest to aid him to manage the secured funds, after verifying your status. it is important to stress the need that these funds are absolutely legitimate, except that Ribadu needs a trusted friend,serious person and committed to honesty, to securing these funds knowing very well of the surveillance on him in line with his political ambitions, anti-government activities and aspirations, making this transaction and subject matter, absolutely confidential.

Accordingly, he( as the donor would appoint you, as the donee, and you would act in trust for him/Ribadu, managing the funds for a minimum of 5years with an option to renew for another term of years ( to be agreed) subject to performance on your part.

The necessary legal documents( Power of attorney, affidavit of source of funds, registration and etc) have to be procured, and must be signed by the donor( Ribadu) and copies would be sent to you by courier or your attention/presence may/would be needed after the donor has signed for your signature as the beneficiary and donee thus conferring legitimacy rights on you. This is very important to have you as the trustee and donee. This transaction is 100% legitimate hence the needful have to be done and seriousness and transperency in utmost confidentiality is necessary as the amount of fund in issue is alot, as you may know

The areas of investment( i had suggested to Honourable Ribadu) would cover, real estate, blue chips( stocks), energy and any other profitable genuine business venture but not limited to the mentioned. If you think investing in health sector would generate profitable returns, that is, Return on Investment( ROI), then that would be appreciated. But let me know your area of specialization for investment purposes or maybe you only prefer hotels and real estating, subject to your basic business intelligence

Before the funds is credited to you, we would try and meet in Amsterdam when you come for the payment and you would also meet with representative of Ribadu who will come from Nigeria, where we all would see to discuss.

But the first thing first is that we need to establish trust and understand this as foundation to moving forward.Seriousness and honesty on your is of extreme important.

A registration fee of Eighteen thousand Nine hundred euro(Euro 18,900) is to be used and paid by you in registering your name and information( copy of identity ). This registration would cover the following:

1. Filing an application in your name and on behalf, to the security and finance firm as the appointed trustee and donee on behalf of Honourable Ribadu, to receive the funds.

2. You would provide me with your valid identity( International Passport or a Driving License of your goodself

3. An address where you would prefer the shipment containing the legal documents to be shipped to you for signatures.

Please confirm your full name, identity and an address for a forward and your receipt of the documentation. This procedure is to confirm you the legitimate right to receive the funds. Other necessary legal documents would be sent to you after the registration and upon reconciliation of the regularization fee, whose account for your payment would be given to you on receipt of the above information.

Then after you have signed the necessary documents as couried to you, you would be invited to the security finance firm for the Fund Release Documents(FRD) and payment modalities to the account as you would provide( a new account would be preferable, but payment of the US$ 65.5million would be effected in installment to you). Trusting that the system in your country, is not tax provoking and heavy on this inflow. I have suggested to Ribadu that investment should be spread globally and in Dubai. What do you think about this advise? So that your investment in real estate can even spread to Canada and Europe ? I am just thinking sir

While looking forward to hearing from you, If you have any further question, please feel free to send an email .
Thank you.

Mr. Boodram

#233220 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:46 am
Hello XXX,

Thank you for your email. I have noted your address, where the documents will be sent to by Overnight courier service in the would be submitted application .

Herewith is the account details for your payment of the regularization fee in your name and on behlaf.

BANK: BARCLAYS BANK
ADDRESS: 9 HIGH STREET, GRAYS ESSEX RM 176 NL
ACCOUNT NAME: E. H. UKPONG
ACCOUNT ADDRESS: FLORENCE CLOSE, GRAYS, UK
ACCOUNT NUMBER:( IBAN ) GB96 BARC 203469 73807509
SWIFT BIC : BARCGB22
SORT CODE : 203469

After payment, avail me your payment evidence for confirmation. Since i am commencing actions immediately and your new ID is in progress, provide me with the old one for attachment on file, so that the moment you have the new one, i can withdraw this old one. But it is mandatory to have an ID attached to first application for the purposes of guiding against impersonation( as your name will be registered as the bonafide beneficiary/donee.

I await your update.

Thank you

Boodram

#233560 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:45 am
XXX,

Thanks for the info. Please do know that i have commenced the application.

Confirm to me if the payment for regularization have been sent by you and avail me the confirmation.

Please clarify the country code( ##)? and the code before the number. I tried to call twice.

I await your update.

Thanks

Boodram

#234431 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:57 am
XXX,

Thanks for the info. Please do know that i have commenced the application.

Confirm to me if the payment for regularization have been sent by you and avail me the confirmation.

I tried to call you but you are not picking your calls, please try to pick your call as i will try to call you back as soon as i receive your response to this email.

Regards,
Boodram.

#234619 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:23 am
XXX,

Thanks for your email. I am not surprised because your behaviour have been doubtful.

I know that this transaction is 100% legitimate except that your lawyer is not well informed.

I would like to speak to your lawyer. Please tell him to call me to clear any grey areas and put things straight.

I wish you all the best as i look forward.

Thanks

Boodram