Information on romance scams and scammers.
#232248 by Bryon Williams Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Please never direct a scammer here nor tell him that he is posted here. He will take 5 minutes out of his scamming life to steal new materials and make a new free email address. If a scammer is confronted he will continue to lie After all he is a thief and a criminal. Here a statement when confronted.

From Scammer Jason Campbell [email protected] trying to explain why he is posted here.
I do understand your concern honey and I have had my fair share of bad experience on the internet in the past where I had my identity stolen from facebook in the past which is why I am reluctant now to use the facebook and only want to use the secured email like we are doing now ... these info have been on the internet a long time and that was how my email address got to the scam list in the first place because some people who were already my friends and saw this did not believe because they don't have enough trust for me and I believe that every good relationship is based on trust and we have tried to build our relationship on trust over time.

This is something I have to live with now and I have deleted my account on face book and setup a new one with only one or two photo and less info and not much friends added because I don't want this to happen again a second time believing that I can still find true and genuine friends who will remain with me because they can trust me and I can trust them too and that is all that matter to me and I try to be very open about this.

Like they say, true love or friendship don't ask question and its unconditional .. i don't believe I can ever clear your doubt because I did not put it there in the first, you found it yourself but i believe that nothing in life happen by chance or just coincidence but everything happens for a reason .. there is a reason our part has crossed and I want to embrace it and make the most of it. No matter what I do to clear your doubt, something will happen someday that will bring it back and I am not in this relationship to be clearing your doubt every time you find one.

We all have something to protect in our relationship and I am not setting any conditions but just following my heart and if it continue to lead me to you then I will just have to trust that something will happen. All I can say is that trust is first given and then earned.

I hope this can clear your worry about me and I can hear from you soon again

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#232341 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:43 pm
Jason Campbell - [email protected]

Hello My wife,
Don't be surprise I called you that but surely I want you to be my wife and Me your husband. Look, I don't know where to start. I love you. I have loved you since as long as I can remember. I guess the first time I told you was when I realized how much you meant to me. It was perfect in the beginning. I loved you, and you loved me. I felt like that's the way it should still be.

You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me. My eyes shine with glee when I know you are thinking of me. You are so special to me; I believe that we are meant to be with one another. I haven't ever talked to anyone so like you before. You make me feel special like never before. So far, the things that you are doing shows me that you are such a caring person who would love me forever till the end of time. I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my Princess charming. I know you are just the one I am looking for and have been searching for all my life. These are the feelings I am having for you as of this moment....I Love you very much sweetie.

You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really love you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin.

I have tried lots of times to confess but i just can't find the Word that will say exactly the way I love you. Remember one thing ... I love you and I will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do.

My darling beautiful wife, just to let you know how much I love you: http:/ /www .you tube. com/watch?
v=p3bFOT1e-AU&feature= yo u tu. be

I feel very lucky to have had the chance to experience the love I have for you. It's something I will forever cherish. Please don't forget it.I just ask for one thing; Please be happy, and know that I'm happy.

I will always Love you, think of you and you will be on my Mind. What I like most is seen my loved one around me and I hope you will always be there for me when I need you beside me because I really want you around me all the time if possible, I want to sleep and wake up with you. To hug and kiss you every night and every morning when I wakes up while making love to you all through the night sweetie. I want to look into your eyes someday to tell you how much I truly love you, how much I want you and how much I want to live with you for the rest of my life till my last breath honey.

I just want you to know I truly love you from the bottom of my heart and I will always love you.

Jason

Thank you for always finding time to write to me and I have to say that your message was truly inspirational and I can only say I am thankful for having a special friend and soulmate like you in my life. Every time I read your mail, I always find a reason more to be attracted to you this attraction is growing so fast I can't control it anymore.

You create a very unusual feeling in me and every time when I think about you , I can feel my heart beat faster with so much joy inside of me and I sense that there is something about you that I can connect with instantly and I know its special but I have to be sure how you feel about me too and I am not sure if this right for me to say or not but I feel a strong desire to be with you and its growing stronger by the minute.

I am due to travel (sailing) to Australia and China in the coming week and I will be gone for up to two months but we can keep our communication too and I will like to speak with you and hear your lovely voice if its okay with you. .. so I will appreciate it very much if you do send me your telephone number.you may also call me here: +447700093176 if its okay with you or simply send me a text.

Hopefully , I can hear from you soon again and stay blessed.

Hug and kisses

Thanks for your mail and the number you sent, I will try to give you a call as I am right now preparing to embark on a sailing journey to Australia in the coming week. This is going to be a busy week for me with work because we need to make arrangements for some inspection work on the vessel in preparations for the trip in the coming week all things been equal.

You seem to me a very simple and honest person and I find this very attractive about you and you are very charming too. Honestly, its getting more and more difficult for me to take my mind off you these days.. maybe I am already your charms and it feels good to me but I am not sure if I should say this to you now but i can keep this to myself anymore.

I just want you to know that I care about you and do have a great day as I look forward to hearing from you soon again.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#264417 by amoronickamak Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:56 pm
I got an email from him in August, 2013. He called himself simon david who is an engineer working for Evergreen Shipping Agency in UK. He was graduated from National University of Ireland, Maynooth with a daughter of 9 at that time. He is an Irish with an accent when he talked to me. I did not realized that he sent out the same email to so many women during the time he e-dated me. He has a secured number for me to call him while he is working on the ship. The number is +44 7924339758. That is his direct line. He stopped calling me during July, 2014 - December, 2014. And I was unable to call him. I believe that he blocked my number so that he could focus on other woman. That was when he used a different name to romance the other women. If I google him during this period, I should have notice that he starts the romance scam. Very hurt and felt being used emotionally and financially.
#299343 by malu53 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:41 am
Leo
52, Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
Looking for a relationship with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Canada.
Single
I am Friendly

I am a man of principle,determination, honest and a hard working man. I am free to welcome serious relationship no matter the distance.

I Am Looking For Someone That Is Serious About Developing A Long Term Relationship. I Feel Young And Am Very Active.i Am Organized And Take Good Care Of Myself. I Like To Laugh Hold Hands

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Alone

You look beautiful, i am looking for serious relationship and i hope you have time for me so we can build a good move. Give me your email address or Skype so i can write about me OK?
[email protected], i just sent you a message on email now, do get back to me.
on twitter from Malaysia

email address leads to a profile on Skype, same info, same pic
Skype ID: alex.leo54
#307702 by Merasmus251278 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:21 am
This scammer has returned. Hitting on men in other countries

Hello Handsome,i adore your passion,I am half South African because my late father was from South Africa and my Mother from England. I don't have any problem to be your friend because i do not know anyone in South Africa. I am a christian and i have lived in London most of my life...lol...i am still looking forward to visit South Africa any time soon..omg.. I have never been there...i feel so happy that am coming to my home country...haaaa...i want you to know me better....I have a son, he stays with my mum often, but lost his Dad 2years ago in a car accident,I live in London.... I currently work at British Petroleum as an offshore physician. What i mean is that i am a Doctor but i work offshore, I am planning to visit South Africa next month for my vacation for 3 months, It will be my first visit and i intend to have lots of fun, I need you to introduce your self proper to me in you next message and i will tell you more about myself.

Hello Marius....Seems you're having a nice time, I am new to online dating but my hopes are very high. You appear to me like a nice and decent man and i would love for us to take this a bit further, this is going to be my first visit to south Africa and i feel very excited about it, I do not know anyone in South Africa yet and as a result i can stay anywhere for as long as it is quiet and safe although I'll do alot of travelling and touring when during my stay, i did not have good encounters with men when i was younger, I could go on and on. lol.. Let me not bore you with the stories, I work at BP as a Doctor and i work offshore most of the times, By offshore i mean an oil rig. I am part of the medical personal who attends to the medical issues of all workers while offshore, It's quite a tough job but the tougher the job, i guess the larger the pay...lol...What kind of job do you do? Are you seeing anyone now?I live at Kesington square in greater London. Pls feel free to ask me anything and i'll surely furnish you with answers, here is my mobile number: +447937420197 Hope to read from you soon. Cheers

Now called Amelie Reuben