Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232330 by Mike Wilson Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:25 pm
anita anita <[email protected]>

TEL +221 78 110 91 39

My dearest,,,,,

My name is Anita Morine Dickson i am a Sierraleonian by origin but right now i am writing from Dakar Senegal in the western part of Africa i am a 23 years old lovely orphan girl.

My dearest i am writing this letter with all my heart by the special grace ofGod i know that you will be the only one to help me out from this my huge suffering condition. please after going through my full life story if you will be trustworthy and God fearing to assist me out please i will like to get the bellow information's from you to enable me to know the type of person that i am dealing with please,,,,,,,,,,,,

1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) YOUR OCCUPATION
3)YOUR COUNTRY
4) YOUR TELEPHONE CONTACT DETAIL
5) YOUR AGE.

My dearest my late father and my late mother was an Oil business dealers in my country origin sierra leon but both was poison to death by one of there co-business partner on one of there business trip in Sudan but before the death of my father in the year 2005 in a private hospital in my country sierraleon he called me privately and told me that encase if he did not succeed from the sickness that he deposited the sum of 4.5 million us dollars with my name as the only daughter in a bank called BANK OF AFRICA in my neighboring country
called Senegal also in the western part of Africa.

God knows the best my late father and my late mother did not survive the poison sickness may there lovely sole rest in peace Amen then after the death of my later father and mother all my family members want to kill me because of this fund then i have to run for my life to my neighboring country Senegal to save my life right now as i am writing to you i am writing from a church
refugee camp called MIGHTY GOD CHURCH REFUGEE CAMP with the bellow information encase if you want to confirm,,,,

MIGHTY GOD REFUGEE CHURCH CAMP MISSION
DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
EMAIL ( [email protected] )
PASTOR EMMANUEL WILSON
TEL +221 78 110 91 39

My dearest encase if you want to hear my voice you can call my church pastor with the above telephone number when you call he will send for me so that i can come so that we can talk please. I have went to the bank of Africa and explain to them to transfer my funds to me but the bank director told me that because of security purposes protecting the fund and also because of my refugee status that the bank authority will not transfer the fund to me directly but the bank director advice me to look for a foreign bank account were the bank can transfer all the funds because of security purposes but as i don't have anybody in European or in any foreign country that is why i am seriously searching for a trustworthy and God fearing person to assist me to transfer these my fund to a foreign bank account so that all my funds will be save.

My dearest please as i don't have anybody to help me out i promise to give you 40% of the fund as soon as all my funds was transferred coolly to your bank account without any problem but you must promise to assist me both financially if money will be involve in this transaction as you can see that i don't have anybody left to assist me financially if money will be involved.

My dearest please as you can see that this is transaction that involves huge sum of money i will like you to keep this transaction confidential please because these my fund is were kept all my future hope please so please try to keep everything confidential until the bank transfer all my funds to you. If you will promise to be trustworthy i will send the bank contact information to you for confirmation.

God will help you as you will help me today.
Yours lovely, anita

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#234277 by Grandma Grim Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:11 pm
MORE INTO THE SCAM...... Anita is part of my ValChall2015
My Dearest darling,,, Charlie..

Any document i send to you keep it confidential please let everything to be only you and me
please.

Please ,,please my dearest i thank you so much but please i will like to hear your voice and the
bank will need it from me i mean your telephone contact please i need it if you really truelly want to help me out from this my huge suffering condition please send your mobile telephone
very important encase if the bank director wants to call you please the bank needs it very
important. My dearest please i am very happy to receive your letter with you contact details thanks you so much for your good heart God bless youamen i am sending this bank contact information to enable you to send a letter to the bank for confirmation please when you send a letter to the bank try to tell me please.

please i don't need problem because i don't have father or mother please if
any problem occur. As for me i am not fine here but i got all hope and trust
to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position
for a better life.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about
to make to see me out from this horrible situation where i am living in today
as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest
in peace) my dearest i strongly believe that you can never dis-appoint me in
anyway if we start this transaction Here is the contact information of the
bank in Senegal where the money was deposited by my late
father is as Bellow.

BOA-SENEGAL­
Immeuble Elan
Route de Ngor,zone 12,
quartier des
Almadies-Dakar-Sénégal
BP 1992 RP - DAKAR
Tél: +(221)76-861-57-00 )
Phone: +(221)33 865 64 67 )
Fax: +(221)33 820 42 83 )
Fax: +(221)33-826- 35-33)
Télex: 21809 BOASG
Bank Website ( http://www.bank-of-africa.net )
Bank Director ( [email protected] )
Bank Director ( [email protected] )
Website Email (infomation@boasenegalcom )
BANK WEBSITE (http://www.bank-of-africa.net )
SWIFT : BOAFSNDA
Transfer officer...MR. ALI MOHAMMED.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's
deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank
told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer
due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct
claim of the money but through anappointed representative as the united refugee
law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will
like you to send an email tothe transfer department of the bank today with this
email address ( [email protected] ) Attention Mr Ali Mohammed the transfer
officer of the bank of Africa telling him that you are my representative and that you
want to assist me transfer my 4.5 million dollars deposited by late father of
which i am the next of kin after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS....

ACCOUNT NAME....... ( MR MUSA DICKSON )
AMOUNT DEPOSITED..( 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS ).
NEXT OF KIN.........( MISS ANITA MORINE DICKSON)
ACCOUNT NUMBER.......( S.NB.00223568 PL )

My dearest the major problem i am having right now is medication and feeding
money and amount you can be able to help me with God will bless you please if
you really want to send any money to me for my feeding and medication please
reply so that i will explain to you how i can receive money here from outside
please.

God bless you as you do this today,

Yours,,,,,
Anita Morine Dickson

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmail.com
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp1730021lfl;
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 02:12:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.70.135.137 with SMTP id ps9mr4352855pdb.135.1421230373190;
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 02:12:53 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from BLU004-OMC1S17.hotmail.com (blu004-omc1s17.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.28])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c3si30292254pat.72.2015.01.14.02.12.52
for <xxxxxxxxxxil.com>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 02:12:53 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.116.28 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.28;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.116.28 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BLU179-W30 ([65.55.116.7]) by BLU004-OMC1S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 02:11:16 -0800
X-TMN: [SnGyRPQzCzEedgBtfZQmgMWcDQKqjCs0]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_17c00ddf-7ce9-46e5-a0eb-3d78e2a667ac_"
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcom>
Subject: RE: i need your help now please from anita morine dickson,,,
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 10:11:14 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<CAO+fUsLfo9OJD+CZoynkRdhjRADVENSuVN4n3tD+otPx-jQEiQ@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CAO+fUsKA5_2RJauYq3v5ge+Efo88Uu4_8_MyduwwoYtUDjZqgg@mail.gmail.com>,<[email protected]>,<CAO+fUsLfo9OJD+CZoynkRdhjRADVENSuVN4n3tD+otPx-jQEiQ@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jan 2015 10:11:16.0143 (UTC) FILETIME=[6EC78BF0:01D02FE2]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....