Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232059 by Grandma Grim Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:24 pm
Scam

Hello my dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Dr Sherif Akande, A citizen of Ghana, I work with Barclay's Bank Ltd, Ghana. I have in my bank Existence of the Amount of money valued at $8.400,000.00, the big hurt Belongs to the customer who Happen To Have The Same name as yours.

The fund is now without any Claim Because he Dead in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so that bank will send you the fund as the beneficiary and located next of kin to the fund.This is very important please contact me to my email right now thanks God bless you am waiting to hear from you soonest I am very happy to contact you today and i wish to be in good relationship with you and i will be very happy if you can reply me through my private Email: ([email protected]) for more details of the transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from nm39-vm2.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com ([212.82.97.161]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx105) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LmeWl-1XUKAj2laV-00aBXZ for <[email protected]>; Wed, 24 Dec 2014 07:00:10 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.pt; s=s2048; t=1419400809; bh=tggVfxQvk+4vcPxrG0vsVdXGhWtf3BIn/X5GKaS894E=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:From:Subject; b=XEOKO1EpDNIMujVvPpLCxOWj5Gow61p86VzQudVrUOmV4Z2JtLs3bbxjMeVg1LxWpFYFzZNHji7VTNEbPbmlnffTSOWGMVThYKQhJLW2jr+s5XSt8mmwT+E6wGhghC3kaqEv00NqJqgTWBPwCFQixUQz/kENkXhVX8CbyelJOkVMLA6WmXCs/T3o8ZVw4APwzhFN49pdtcWJUQLjOOUPSsFn0JhZupldiE8Y7B0SxOgE7/IQ/K6VGIWPQTbSQ2L7rUJhB6EOHKvc5ZAz2i7MqSpaWkj5UwASTbXbKKqwCjOI0fqtJzkMwDe2QM7FJeNH+4IE/lyDtkR4fHdQjYwMBw==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.pt; b=ihWZ36MdquD4YNHSTD8OhUwmtnklj2fKLcP9oFOQ8rP/P+svQgfaRl0+ZFJpC+JMUx0BJQTtYNpIcsZJpCrT86caV/rMuYCVQ0K2bHqxv9OI5iRaWqeIrsM6kAKPvwdrZWg4nWDao+kjaCBY6fuvt5LJ2jGNMwsNsPoBtQwCqmrVQb+btJSbfc37cjRHCkmHvLPqf0VeqZa46X4duYbVNsVz5DnDKOqL7Uqh0itrqEyvQ7X2IhecouqR5f/6XDy9Ev1OG/K9EYTZqfnV+eaqWs0f+R38+ZWfi6qAFpUoQh9DUBk2UYrBZ/PTxdIZ+vuop57KjE/EiiVISHz4RzwqWA==;
Received: from [212.82.98.127] by nm39.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2014 06:00:09 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.111] by tm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2014 06:00:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2014 06:00:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: by 217.12.9.12; Wed, 24 Dec 2014 06:00:08 +0000
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 06:00:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Dr Sherif Akande <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <592532460.936557.1419400808331.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11148.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: I am waiting for your urgent responds.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_936556_1509422190.1419400808329"
Content-Length: 3236
Envelope-To: <xxxxx.com>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:4a7eaVEy+AM=:re13eieO0plVMJy2Fgy3N/upgk 9qJWRYvz6A8K/jSRQUvspxuZl18XePwDEIZ4C7wfDPiE3G/n0cfcWH02GhDYL0DHriD3ei47o KJK8JNs0Ds/+hb5pMF0FIP3sQ/zi/PptlFBWQbmFCfmwTwTIa8IfhxqNVUm+O6j6YWKC7KRpT VUR12djJ1KMXOOKvHf/bk0wNCRYkq+7zYGisS3KrVCw9497yR6wx9bHmoJr3q/2l1IDr94lOt mCZ0jQVyBPcrupfMAg5qBjujLCEPF1e3il8LHE+ZcnYay/03dCGyHTj9Lr6ZMdG3RqeFNcwDj eOjHlQyoejejZOBxH19rHYIBzQ1WoAmS9kK4ZIureoyw++0vRMtq+ZYM10IY8UKG9Tp4r4oFe 5HF+i8MHkjNEcfH28d+qcVi5wZlYHpLZ+XjYmhan37d245c/333qTSR/uQcUC/skQJa6dOjxo FA5P1MlyoxqPs9g5iPe55EPJdIPiJWgkl81I/G2/Je2EEn9DF3ubwpqwxKY5bWLDjqEBubXtN YwdrLBj3tvA+ncS8Mb1+6hnrMyDdS5ldsTQXFLcYJvkdl6j7nzt3IuxE6iaSssCzIMR2DW91p GoYyrnbMntOXovuIG4yKYU3m5gKuYoVgICycRAvAdKERNknAIvyn0gBtQA3bFQU9Be8A0Kc32 /4UHf52GIGCjnRPmntxcvbcngr2BjF8Bs2Vtn0j48nbsj2+xdiESoYp9UMRRvG5HpscWbohIt fcj2g1BEReM8nyFnVtVKy1h+c5sqE+KsYgBhOwxJ8D+5UW3m3BdBxbgFAzc0dyASe8pvHHRdx ejVGLgSeGGAuP9fjA3cqQWZMCPGDO5+mL9hDAPf6HGLb/fdMfH1RJMTJSrPNrh/Nppa0MpU9K NtkM3iINs+uVp5XLo2qwD/KeAUm9gEImNcP/JadJvoRgSmxD2JpRfubtCzJu2wcFAPWMRLMCc 2E1S/dMTyjdvnC9wAg15KhvJQI2tZzecfOgi07LHKWi2whMU7gSNmkQZH3OaSr1sgufrf/W1J oaLhk4X3F6EFlod+ii2Wj7n/CixnsVSj5b/Bz3l3jTCHp1YJ2AINyrOBnv7Z/rPhsXo5uwodb B9wCbD8H/OKojyhUl63+XdNcANv2Yl+kXJX9kVTa/xEOp1TYIa3ov7HJFPvSAh+6PifZUT5X6 +GAPPHEu3xZEFHYTRFH5L8BMCrAnmPukdCiMtXO66FXmODfKWRvXkK1S+RZSNzoP8BkP3993j Qkfarjhw//ZK49tuw3I0YnoBHwsYR+6Wri7LWb01qL3FkFLfMkJ1s/G4HJ+9AMEYvYz/UlRWd SssLLwsXeqnxnGNkokLeY/3LPMbYFKIlG4/EdbGPfYeQKKMnwIQuQ3/WFV9vCzhOKs9nWF6QW XZwA5ibyksJ3yxGZYbtxJqjZD/WR5F4/DkEMzpUpMsNapK0tnfXTWJAWa3k

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#232198 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 am
From Sherif Akande - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233548598269

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your reply. Please be patient and go through this information. I am free gives you all the details of this operation keeping in mind that I am not going to be betrayed you. I am Dr Sherif Akande. and name of my bank is Barclay's Bank of Ghana. I am currently the executive director of Barclay's Bank Of Ghana. In 2006, the deceases has in its files as their place of origin was a fixed deposit of 36 calendar months, valued at $8.400,000.00 in my bank. I was his account officer, before I elevated to the position of Managing Director now. The expiration date of the deposit is January 16, 2009.Unfortunately, while on a business trip, was killed in a deadly earthquake on May 12, 2008 in Szechuan province of China and killed at least 68,000 people.

Therefore, am seeking your cooperation in order to present them as family members and beneficiaries of unclaimed funds, since they have the same name, my headquarters of the bank will pay the funds to you. I've done enough in the banking system and just put your data in our bank database system for the claim of the fund into your nominated bank account without further delay.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication on your side and the transferring process will cost us only 14 banking day from the time lawyer start his legal service on your behalf OK. I want to share this fund 50/50% with you which I believe is a fair one.

Be assured there is no risk in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and is assured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. As a manger the secret of this deal is in my palm, once I put your information in my banking system in the family / Heir of late Stephen XXX, and that applies to the claim by a lawyer here in Ghana.

You do not have to come here to the lawsuit. The lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation in question and in mind that we are going to spend some money for the lawyer fees. With my new position in my bank, the secret of the banking system is in my hand, placing your data into the system the next group of family / Heir to late Stephen XXX, is an easy job for me. No risk, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.

The only evidence that the bank needs to identify, in your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me at the bank the process will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be delivered to you. The information required to initiate the process is as follows;

1. YOUR FULL NAME..........................
2. YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH........................................
4. YOU’RE TEL/FAX NUMBER.................................
5. OCCUPATION AND BIOGRAPHY.................................
6. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY, PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVERS'ICENSE...........................................

Once I receive the above information and conclude with my arrangements inside and change, I will send the contact of an attorney whom you will contact for legal representation on your behalf and deposit certificate of the decease. The lawyer in question is good and specializes in such cases. It is also a lawyer registered with the Central Bank of Ghana, As far as my bank is concerned, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe God has answered my prayers for creating this opportunity. Please remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good.

PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET. Kindly email me back with your information to proceed to next level of the business.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande
Here is my number +233548598269

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232277 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:40 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for the information you have sent and I am happy to know more about you, also I would want you to free your mind so that we can achieve our aim in this transaction.

I am a man that is working with my instinct, I picked you because my instinct allowed me to do so. I am a very honest person and all am telling you about this business is nothing but the truth and I wish you will also be honest with me so that we can achieve our goal in this transaction.

Your details will be used to fill the necessary forms in the account files and input your name and particulars into the banking system as the legal beneficiary to the account of Stephen XXX,

Your information will be inserted into our database system. One more thing, you must keep this business secret between you and me because you know the mindset of people is negative,so just try as much as possible to make this as top secret so that we can achieve our goal without any hitch.

As soon as your name appear in our bank data base system am going to send you the contact details of the barrister who will help us for the claim and you will contact him and inform him that you heard the news about the death of your relation Stephen XXX, for your information you must not tell anyone that I gave you this information about the death of your relative because if you do, I might lose my Job working for our humble bank. I hope you understand.

Thank you for your anticipating cooperation and i need an urgent response. God bless you. I will get back to you as soon as am done with the fixing of your information in our bank data base system.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande.

Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232278 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:42 am
Hello XXX,

I write to inform you that I have done all the necessary changes in the account file in my bank as I informed you with the information you sent to me about yourself in our bank account database system and Your name now appear in our depositor bank system as the next of kin and rightful beneficiary to the account of the Late Stephen XXX,

The next step now is for you to contact the Barrister here in Ghana who shall represent you in all matters that concerns the claim. And I have also stated in the claim that you are the (Brother) to the late Stephen XXX, so be mindful of that. The Barrister I want us to use in this claim is good and he is a registered Barrister with the Central Bank of Ghana, because only registered Barristers are allowed to handle Central Bank matters in connection with inheritance claims of this nature and foreign transfers. He is a good Attorney and specializes in Civil cases, such like this. You have to contact him and request for his legal services in the claim of your relative's company account with BARCLAYS BANK ltd.

Maybe you will find it difficult choosing the right words to send to the Barrister ,I have type this short note for you to send to him, below is the message: please Make sure you forward anything he replies you to me so that i will be instructing you on what to do.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
DEAR BARR. KOFI BENTIL,
MY NAME IS . XXX,

I got your contact from a staff of Barclays Bank in Ghana, West Africa and I learned you are registered with the Central Bank of Ghana. I wish to hire your services and contact your chamber in a claim with BARCLAY'S BANK GHANA LTD for my brother's fixed bond deposit contract account which was opened by Stephen XXX, I am his next of kin(Brother) and beneficiary. I want to terminate this contract because it had expired and proceed to transfer the money back to my country, since my brother is late and we have no more business doing now.

I Waiting for your response.

YOURS SINCERELY.
XXX,
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HERE IS THE BARRISTER DETAILS:

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY : BARRISTER KOFI BENTIL

TEL: +233578422331
FAX: +233549723849
EMAIL : [email protected]
EMAIL : [email protected]

PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

#232279 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:46 am
Hello my good brother xxx,

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family, Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, I need an urgent response. As to know if you have contact lawyer keep me posted,

Note that we need to act fast and move this funds out from my bank very important you proceed with the attorney and keep me posted, please Make sure you forward anything he replies you to me so that i will be instructing you on what to do.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

#232387 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:59 am
Hello my good brother XXX, How was your weekend i hope all is well, Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, I need an urgent response. As to know if you have hear from lawyer keep me posted, please Make sure you forward anything he replies you to me so that i will be instructing you on what to do.

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

#232495 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 am
Ok my good brother as soon as you hear from him get back to me OK,

#232496 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 am
Hello my good brother. Am on the receipt of your Email. Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, Be happy because we are going to establish long relationship after this business transaction, I will come to your country after the transfer for necessary investment and share of the money,

I am waiting for your urgent response as soon as you hear from lawyer get back to me ok.

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

#232497 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:26 am
From KOFI BENTIL - [email protected]

Attn: XXX,

I am in receipt of your letter requesting for my legal services. I must express my appreciation for choosing me to represent you here in Ghana, West Africa. I am assuring you that you have chosen a good attorney, as I have good working experience in such matters as Heritage. With my service you will not have to come to Ghana for the CLAIMS if you wish to do the transaction over in your country online.

Could you please furnish me with some vital information about what heritage
you mean at the bank? Such as:

1. DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE LATE BROTHER,

2. YOUR CELL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER,

3. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE

4. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH AND HOME ADDRESS.

5. YOUR AGE ANDh BRIEF ABOUT YOURSELF

I need this information in order to conduct some verification at the bank to find out the present status of the account in question, which will determine the steps I shall follow to get the claim in your favor. Thereafter, I can state my terms and conditions of work.

Once more, thank you for contacting my law firm.

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Kofi Bentil

#232601 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:15 am
Hello my good brother, I am very very sorry for my late reply, How are you, I hope you are fine......?

Am on the receipt of your Email. So I attached in this mail the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of late Stephen XXX, Please send it to the barrister along with your information's which includes: As soon as possible so that he can continue on his legal services.

Note that we need to act fast and move this funds out from my bank very important you proceed with the attorney and keep me posted.

I wait for your urgent response as soon as you forward it to lawyer.

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

#232602 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:19 am
Hello my good brother XXX, How are you doing today i hope all is well, Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, I need an urgent response. As to know if you have forward your information and deposit certificate to Barr. Kofi Bentil keep me posted,

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr Sherif Akande

#232690 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:50 am

Your data will been submitted to the bank management today and I shall hear from them regarding the needed legal document that should be secured under your name and cost of the documents as well as my fee.

Also I shall instruct you on how to send the payment to me with my payment instruction as soon as I hear from the bank management.

I shall get back to you later after I hear from bank management.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil

#232691 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:51 am

I heard from the Barclay's Bank Ltd, Ghana regarding your fund transfer issues. I have attached the following outcome for bank account description proved that your name has been fully registered as the Next of Kin to decease in Barclay's Bank Ltd, Database System.

1. Death Certificate
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Affidavit or Oath
4. Legal Gazette.
5. Money laundry certificate
6. Anti-terrorist certificate.

These documents must be secured for the approval and release of the fund to your bank account of your choice. I want to inform you are a real beneficiary to decease and you stand to claim the fund in your possession as soon as all these documents are secured under your name.

Also you should send us your safety bank account information where you want the money to be transferred and do the payment of the needed fund to secure all these relevant documents as soon as possible.

You should make the payment via western union money transfer immediately for the sum of (US$2,710) Legal Gazette and other money will be paid based on Promissory letter to the bank management as soon as you receive your first transfer of the fund you will pay the remaining balance to the bank management.

The payment instruction below:

1.receiver name:.........Felix Agyeman.
2.country:............Ghana Republic.
3.city :..............Accra.
4.test question:.......who.
5.test answer:.......Felix.
Amount $2,710 US Dollars.

You should send me the payment information as soon as you send the money via Western Union confirmation numbers which is easy and fast collection. You can view Barclays Account description that proved that your name has been registered as real beneficiary or Next of Kin to decease and all you need to pay for the securing of the documents and that will endorse the fund under your name within 3 banking days without further delay.

I wait for your urgent Payment information of US$2,710 Western Union soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil

Image Image

#232783 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:19 am
First, be thankful to the Lord for everything,and another year he gives to us,Hopefully you enjoyed your new year,Wishing you all the best,I wish more success in life, more blessings and more birthdays to come,and I wish all your wishes will come true,Take good care of yourself always,God bless you ,I know Lord God is always listen to our prayers,Happy new year,

I acknowledge your email.I am very sorry for my late reply, The most important thing now is to send the fund so that i can secure all the relevant documents under your name. question as soon as you send the fund send the payment slip to my email,and you should send your safely bank account information where you will receive the fund.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,

Full Name: Prince Quaye
Account Number: 0383014441958901
Bank Address :(Department): Ecobank, Westland
Bank: Ecobank Ghana
Bank Swift Code: ECOCGHAC

I wait for the payment slip as soon as you send the fund.

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Kofi Bentil

#232893 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am
I wait for your urgent payment slip of US$2,71

Attn XXX. I need an urgent response. As to know if you have made the payment because bank management is questioning for the delay of the approval documents of the fund very very important. Note that we need to act fast and move this funds out from the bank very important you proceed with the payment slip and keep me posted,

I wait for your urgent payment slip of US$2,710,

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Ben