Information on romance scams and scammers.
#232049 by Ginger Lee Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:39 am
Good Morning my Love..Wishing you a very good morning. Keep smiling today and always! - See more,My day is incomplete without wishing you good morning, Honey Silas Paul is the Hotel Manger, Him is The One that can help me to cash the money when u send it to me, Honey if you went to Western Union to send the Money Space The Money into 2 Make it $1500,$ 1500 Okay so that there would be a problem for you...

Honey here is the Account Information, Send the money and attache the Slip to me Okay...Etiwe A Izagbo Bank....Name...Wells Fargo....Routing Number 055003201....Account Number 128072xxxx and Also let me know how much u send...Okay have a lovely day honey...

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#232207 by Ginger Lee Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:30 am
Good Morning my , How are You doing, How was Your Night and Lovely Christmas,Happy Holidays To You And Your Family!Wishing You The Best In 2015 And In The Years To Come,I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with You May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness this Christmas The Hotel Manger Number..Is 234-0951812251 Send $4.000 To Him....Send me the slip after you send it okay..

#233362 by Ginger Lee Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:07 am
Honey send me right to me not the hotel manger..Name Berry Obazee
Morgan Address 10 Allen Avenue ..City Ikeja. State..lagos
Country...nigeria..zip code... 23401 Test question Blue Answer heart..
honey send it this way I added native name. To it so that I
collect the easily my self..without someone help..