Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#232186 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:57 am
Loan scammer Fred Peterson

Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348072074457

Hello my dear good people

I am Mr. Fred Peterson by name and i give out loans on an interest rate of 3%.

I also give out all types of loans that you might even think of because we are real and legit and we do transactions without prepayment..... Wow, this is a great opportunity for you to grab your loan now at my company so that you can start your respective business, pay your bills, take care of your home and do other good things with it.

I am a man of my word and i can do for you what you want me to do as soon as you respond to our mails correctly.

So if you are interested and you really need this loan, i'll want you to contact us at our company's email: [email protected] or if you feel like talking to me personally, you have to contact me at my personal email: [email protected] or also, i have other email to be given, and you feel like emailing me so that we can start business together, just email me on: [email protected]. And if you are suspicious about the company and their transaction and you think they are not real, just give us a call on +2348072074457 so that we can attend to you better. And an addition, you have to really know that this company is real and legit, so here is our company's website for you to be sure of were you are in: http:/ /chukwuoge9.wix.com/fredpetersonworldloan.

My company is not a center for fight or to insult the lender, and if it happens that you have a bad character and you think you have the gods to insult me or my workers, we'll personally call the lawyer and they'll fetch you wherever you are so that you will know that this company is real and legit.

So dear clients, if you are sure of what you are abut to do, and you know it is right, you just have to fill this for above so that we can start business on a better note.

Names:
Loan amount:
Loan duration:
Purpose of loan:
Where did you hear about us:
Are you sure you are ready to work with us:

Regards as i expect your application for the loan soon.

Mr. Peterson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232262 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:35 am
LOAN APPLICATION FORM, FILL AND GET BACK

Hello and Welcome to Fred Peterson world loan.

I got your email requesting for a loan. I am here, ready to help you get this loan. You have to get this transaction started by filling the loan application form.

This is the first step needed in the loan. If you fill the loan application form, you will then proceed to the repayment plan. Make sure the details needed are correct because the details will be kept till your transaction is over.

So, you will find below the details you are to fill. Your data is sate with us.

Loan Application Form.

Name:

Marital Status:

Phone:

State:

Address:

Monthly Income:

Current Position In Place Of Work:

Loan Amount Needed:

Loan Duration:

Email:

Purpose Of Loan:

Have You Applied Before?:

Do You Understand English?:

Where did you hear about us?:

In acknowledgement to the above details, i will send you the loan repayment plan, terms and conditions.

Thanks for choosing my company.

Regards,

Fred Peterson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232366 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 am
Loan Terms and Conditions, and Agree Get back with your Scanned ID Card.

Hello XXX,

I Got your Email and I want you to know That you are welcome to Fred Peterson World Loan.

I want you to know That this Loan can be sent to you as soon as possible but you have to follow due process so that the loan will be sent in good care and the loan will land to your account safely. You are to know That you for this to Get Loan, you are first to Agree to All of the Company's terms and Conditions.

This is the first for you to STEP Get this Loan. I sent you the terms and Conditions for the Loan Which you are to Agree and Get back to me with A Proof of your Identity.

So Find below the terms and Conditions. Agree and Get back to me as soon as Possible so That I Will Tell you the next STEP of the transaction.

ATTN: XXX,

I Got your mail and here are the terms and condition Which you are About to Read and Understand the terms . You are Looking for the sum of fr. 750,000.00.

I want you to know That I am A legitimate Loan lender, and I am wiling to help you with the Loan you need. Below you Will Find the Company Loan Terms and Conditions. 1: Applicant must obey the company instructions. 2: Applicant must be 18 years and above. 3: The loan must take insurance protection for security reasons. 4: Applicant must provide his / her National Identity Card or International Passport, Passport, Driver License and a copy of his / her photo (pictures). 5: All information sent by the applicant must be valid. 6: Applicant must respond to the company mails regularly. 7: The Loan Repayment is consist in Monthly payment with the Total Interest rate. So if you wish to obtain a loan from our company the above list stated are the company procedure. And the information below is the Loan terms and as soon as you are in Agreement with it you are to Get back with Copy A scan of your ID Card for verification.

fr. 750,000.00 LOAN SCHEDULE Repayment

Loan Amount Needed: fr. 750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 10 years
Monthly Loan Payment: fr. 7,242.06
Number of Payments: 120
Cumulative Payments: fr. 869,046.62
Total Interest Paid: fr. 119,046.62

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of fr. 7,242.06 plus a final payment of fr. 7,241.48.

Borrower are to send a scan copy of your valid ID card or international passport for identification to enable the swift transfer of your loan. Also you are to send your phone number and Direct Complete house address.

LOAN CONDITIONS

1: I Agree to pay the monthly repayment schedule at when due. 2: I Agree not to turn my back as soon as i get the loan. 3: I Agree to start monthly Repayment, Three months After my Loan has Been Credited to my Account.

........................ I hereby Agree to the terms and condition Loan and with this, In declaration of the Loan Agreement by me Provide details and Signed document are Real and Legit.

......................... Borrower Signature.

Regards.

Mr. Fred Peterson.

#232384 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:45 am
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------
BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------

Here you are to send down your banking information so that we can forward it to the transfer department and then they will have to transfer your loan amount into your bank account. it will take 2 to 3 hours to get this done.

Note a scan copy of your national identity card or a driver license will be send along with this mail for documentation of your loan process.

For the expedite and a step forward in this transaction you are expected to get to me ASAP.

Bank to Bank Transfer:

The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by our company management or the borrower, so with this you are then advice to provide your full banking information for the transfer in your next mail.

In this field,you will be required of submitting your banking details to us to enable us make the transfer.This will take up to two to three days to reflect in your nominated bank account, but it seems that you need the loan as soon as possible, it will take you up to just an hour to get the loan.

Information needed for the transfer
Name on Account......................
Account Number........................
Your Bank Name.....................
Country /Destination.................
Bank Location......................
Routing Number.......................

regards

Mr. Fred Peterson.

#232470 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:47 am
Hello XXX

I want you to know that you will get this loan in good hands okay.

But before we go further in this transaction, I will like to let you know one thing, I am a man of my word and when I tell my clients that they will get Their loan they will really do get Their loan. I am not a cheat because I never cheat my clients. Also, I really like to be very truthful to my clients so that they can trust and believe me okay, so what I want is that you believe and trust me too okay.

So the thing is that, in this company we will not ask you to pay for any fee before you get this loan, fees like loan registration fee, loan documentation fee and loan approval fee will not be asked of you because we do not ask our clients for money okay.

But when it comes to the insurance of your loan to you, the insurance company will ask you to pay for the insurance of your loan and this fee is usually the only fee you will pay and it is very affordable okay. So I want you to know that this is the only fee you will pay and it is being asked from you by the insurance for them to insure your loan to you, so I hope you really do understand me okay.

So for us to continue now, I need you to be very clear with me, are you ready to pay for this loan insurance?

Mr. Fred Peterson.

#232592 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 am
Hello XXX

I got your mail and also, i want you to know that the amount of the insurance is $200

If you make the $200 payment of the insurance fee and the loan is insured, it will take up to 2 hours for the loan to get to you.

I give you 100% guarantee that after you make the payment you will get the loan because the bank will not give out loan without the cost of insurance has not been paid so in your next mail i want you to get back to me if you are ready to make the payment of the $200 for the cost of insurance.

Regards and God bless,

Mr. Fred Peterson.

#232617 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 am
Hello XXX

I Got your mail and I want you to know That you have to choose Between These two options I am About to send now Because they are the Only Way I can receive your payment.

(1) Western Union

(2) Money Gram

Choose Get back asap so I can That Give you the information in Which you are going to make payment. And as for your Loan, Will Get it to you Without any stress.

Regards

Mr. Fred Peterson.

#232628 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:39 am
Hello

Here is the money gram details you are to use in making the payment of the
$150. So, in no hesitation, i want you to go to the bank right now and make
payment so that we can confirm and send you your loan as soon as possible.

Receiver's Name: Oboh Blessed
Receiver's country: Nigeria
Receiver's state: Edo State

NOTE: ONCE YOU SEND THE INSURANCE CHARGE THEN YOU ARE TO SEND US A SCANNED
COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP AND THE FILL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW:

WAITING TO HAVE THESE DETAILS ALSO WHEN THE INSURANCE PAYMENT IS REMITTED

Senders First Name:
Senders Last Name:
Senders Country:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
M.T.C.N:

We await your payment soon so that we can commence very fast on your loan
transfer to you without no stress and delay.

Regards

Fred Peterson.\

#232629 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:41 am
Hello XXX

Western Union/Money Gram information below:

WESTERN UNION

Receivers Name: Emma
Receivers name: Nino
Receivers name of country: Nigeria
Expecting to pay: $200
The text of the question: 2 + 2
Text Answer: 4

MONEY GRAM
Receiver's Name: Oboh Blessed
Receiver's state: Edo State

NOTE: AFTER YOU SEND YOU FEE INSURANCE CONTACT US scanned copy PAYMENT SLIP AND COMPLETE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW:

The first name of the sender:
Sender name:
Country sender:
Your question:
Text Answer:
M.T.C.N:

We expect payment soon so that we can start very quickly on Your credit transfer to you without any stress and delay.

Regards

Fred Peterson.

#232635 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:58 am
Listen XXX

The Western Union or Money Gram office does not require bank account numbers, just go to the Western Union office now or the post office and make the payment through Western Union or Money Gram so that you can send us the payment slip that was given to you at the bank or post office.

I have given you the two details needed for you to make your choice and make the payment.
So, i'll be expecting your payment as soon as possible.

Fred.

#232648 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:32 am
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
Account Name: Felix Charles
Account Number: 3055263598
Receivers Country: Nigeria
Receivers State: Edo State

#232986 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:50 am
Hello XXX

Before tomorrow, I figure out that there was a problem with the banking details I sent you the other day, because the manager in charge of the account is transferred to another location by Saturday morning, but there is just one way for this to be done well.

I want this transaction to be done by online western union because it is easy to do rather that to go to the bank, you can sit down in your house and transfer the money through online western union.

So XXX, here are the details for you to do the payment as soon as you can so that your loan can start the processing of your loan.

Receiver's first name: Emma
Receiver's last name: Nino
Text question: 2+2
Text answer: 4

So XXX, do what is expected from you so that your loan can get to your bank account as soon as possible.

Regards as i expect your payment by tomorrow morning.

Fred.

#233179 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:42 am
Listen XXX

I am not a kid in this business and I am not the type to scam you and just collect your money because you are not up to me by age and I can see you're a little Boy.

I'm 82, and I know my left from my rights. Just because you are told to pay insurance fee here doesn't mean that you are going to be scammed because we mind our business and know our ways, but if it seems to you that we are not the right people to give you your loan, you can send us an email and tell us you are no longer interested.

Base on our legits, we have a website now and I believe you will love to take a good look at it because you do not believe that there are real and legit people.

Here's the link: http://chukwuoge9.wix.com/fredpetersonworldloan

And you can also call me so that we can talk just to make sure that you are convinced that we are real.

My mobile: +2348072074457

Regards
Mr. Fred Peterson.