Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231975 by AlanJones Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:40 am
From: federalberua investigateoffense - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2296875559

TO THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

We have been told that you have Delaying to dance by the rule of the FBI which will warrant 2 years jail sentence. Now, I Mr. Cletus Johnson, the special agent In charge of the FBI Albany department, I am giving you 24 working hours to Effect the payment of the $258 usd. To the FBI in republic of Benin (fbi Security) with the information written below: Mrs. Franca Thomas Ralph, contacted us this morning, stating that she has not heard from you, onward the shipment of your card, which has been registered with UPS Company, for quick delivery to your provided address. Her contact email: [email protected]. Kindly go ahead and send the delivery charge to them and receive your card within 5hours time, as we have been told, or your warrant arrest will be sentenced between today and tomorrow.

Receiver CHIBUZOR NWARACHA
City: Cotonou
Test. . . . When?
Answer. . . Today
Amount . . . $258.dollars
Mtcn number. . . . .

Signed;
Mr. Cletus Johnson
Director F.B.I Tel phone +2296875559
E-mail= ([email protected] is available)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement