Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#231896 by mysteryquest Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am
Yakout Independent Consulting / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Dear:

We receive your application of interest in our offer posted onwww.careesma.in

We require skilled worker at our Canada office We expected you to display all your skill and capability during training to proof your been an employee with integrity.

The training is practically free inclusive are, food, accommodation and medical attention. You shall be paid stipend allowance of $1,289 Canadian Dollars monthly

Due to challenges face in procuring Canada work permit visa, management is ready to give full support to your visa processing to the point of visa approval which left the applicant to pay for administrative fee and visa fee in his home country.

If you know you have what it truly take to proof your integrity, kindly forward the following?

1, All your Educational Certifications
2, International Passport photo page
3, Recent Passport Photograph
4, Two Direct phone Number

After receiving the above required information we shall run through your CV and details to know if your profile is suitable and qualified for the existing vacant.

With Warm Regards,

Joel Anderson
For: www.yakoutconsulting.com

2) Dear
Yes send all the requested document to this mail id and also can be send to [email protected]

(3) Dear

We are in receipt of the signed AGREEMENT LETTER but we are most concern if you are truly ready to be among the batches that will enter for first quarter of the year 2015.

The management is curious to know if you like to process your via now because the embassy official you are to contact is a diplomat and we would not like to stain our integrity with him if you contact him without readiness to process your visa.

Therefore, you are required to contact the embassy official, Earl Wood on email: [email protected]. Your diligence and swift response is most required with the embassy official in ensuring your visa approval without delay.

The administrative charges of $250 American Dollars requested from you must be paid to embassy official in India supporting your visa processing.

Note that your prompt response shall be highly needed at this point; this arrangement is to ensure your visa is granted without failure.

There is no place on earth where slave is still existing even Africa third world country has no such, so be weary of wrong information to prevent your future from brightness

With Warm Regards,

Joel Anderson

(4)

DEAR

BANK ACCT DETAILS.
BANK OF BARODA
PARVIN ANWAR ANSARI
ACCT NO- 03800100027919
AS SOON AS YOU DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT SEND SMS TO MY MOBILE NUMBER +919867347629 AND SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP TO ME FOR RECORD PURPOSE
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE 15,550 RUPEES I WILL FILE YOUR DOCUMENT AND FILL YOUR GENERIC APPLICATION FORM AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU FOR SIGNATURE AND DATE
THANKS EARL WOOD
Advertisement