Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231867 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:43 am

Hello Darling,Im happy for your accepted me as my heart welcome you already, I'm 25 years old single girl and im from the republic of Somalia but presently i stayed in an orphanage home here in Kolda Senegal as a result of tribal and religious war going on in my country Somalia. I am the only child of late Engr, Dr.Collins Gendemeh, My late father was a personal adviser to former Somalian President Mohamed Osman Jawari on Mines and Energy and he was an engineering contractor in mining of gold and other natural resources. He was murdered in cold blood by militia men from the Northern part of Somalia fighting the government.My mother died earlier through sickness in 2011. But before my late father death he was telling me much abut your country as good and very peaceful country i came here through a christian NGO last month and now living at Mother Theresa orphanage home i stayed in woman hostel room 115 and your can reach me on this phone number +221761214297 when you call , you asked me here, the will send for me, here in there camp is very hard which is a remote village. i believe you will not try to cheat me in my loving with you. i want to meet you help me send money to coming to meet you or you can help our love come here for me that will be good too, i'm tired of my life here and i really want to relocate you if you are not married as you said then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. reply very soon and Please tell me more about yourself and your family background and what you do, Feel free to ask questions that will help you to discover me better because a good relationship is founded on trust and honesty i want to see you as who come for real to my life.

Thanks and have a nice day. From your love Philomena*:) happy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#231873 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:09 am
Photos used by the scammer

Image Image Image Image Image

The scammer uses the following Facebook profiles

https://www.facebook.com/bhosz.c.loveu?ref=ts&fref=ts - Philomena Crime Gendemeh
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 57&fref=ts - Philomena Gendemeh
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006396374908 - Philomena Gendemeh

The scammer introduces Reverend Peter Kings [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231874 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:14 am
Emails from [email protected]

Hello My son, God bless you, you can have
the

attached and treat papers with her in all your

treatment ended, I did my best as I
have

promised and I am here waiting for your reply

rapidly, remain bless.

Rev Peter Kings

Hello my son, I received your e-mail
Today I thank God for you
received the form here waiting for your add
soon, I sent you the name and address soon
yo is sent the money you get back to me with
Your transfer control of western union,
the question and the answer may God bless you.

Bishop Peter Kings

Hello My son, God bless you in Jesus' name, amen, I say to you reappointed in other to send money transfer western union, we are talking long and wasting our time, I'm not here for the type of work up and down the missionary spent money like support, do you know how I spent the printing and scanning paper yet developed anything for you, go through Google, you can find I offer you've given right Still Got complained of you and your western transfer agent of the union, I add you viced to go to western union rights or the transfer of the money gram agent, are in the world around when you go there only fair to give my name and address here, make the transfer as simply can not take time, money gram must give only 8 digit number order picking money here in
Senegal, His entire small country Senegal region compering Germany I let you know that you should try your best as possible I will go to the end of this month if you are faithful, God bless you.

Bishop Peter Kings

On behalf of the father and son of the Holy Spirit Amen

Hello my son, I have focused my passport copy you requested, although its never given before then, but because of my acceptance of you and your love Miss Philomena i tried the best I can do here but I suggested if it comes in difficult help to you in transferring money through Western Union, you can try the transfer by money gram I can also cash in faster money transfer western union, we'll have evening prayer 18 hours today remain bless in Jesus' name, amen.

Name Rev.peter kings

Address 115 Parcell Assane Dakar Senegal

On behalf of the father and son of the Holy Spirit Amen

Hello XXX, good afternoon in the name of Jesus, Regarding your email here concerned Miss Philomena Gendemeh who stayed here in the refugee camp in Senegal as about the crisis in his country Somali nationality, she had been an obedient daughter since she was here in the camp and I took refuge him as my daughter, I did my best opportunity that I can not do anything as pressing keep them here and pray God in each of provision them here and the one who had the chance to travel can go based on the fact certificate free paper to rest he / she allowed to leave the refuge camp and can go far, starts with having his document of Free certificate giving refugees work permits Authority and the sum of costs 225000cfa paper with this paper, it will be going for his international passport with discomfort, tomorrow will be a half day
when you will come back as soon as early tomorrow morning with the sum of processing the article, I will go immediately to his request, I will do my best and it can be free like so many others here had been free of the camp you can send money by Western Union to transfer your love Philomena Gendemeh or if you want, you can use my name and address below. God bless you.

Bishop Peter Kings
115 Parcell Assane Dakar Senegal
+221761214297

Fake passport scan