Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228741 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:47 pm
Attention: XXX

Below is the needed information you required for and i will advice you
get this done today and send me the confirmation receipt and do you
receive email from Zenith Bank Plc Yesterday? i was told they send you
some forms to fill Ok, please get back to me.

Here is the account details you required for below and i called you
twice Yesterday and you did not pick.

Name Of Bank : Chase Bank
Bank Address : 3783 Veteran's Blvd, Metairie, Louisiana.
Bank Phone 504-455-9728.
Routing number.................................065400137
Account Number...............................6231302XX
Country code.....................................CHASUS33
Account name :John Marver
Address : 2265 youngman ave. #110E Saint Paul , Minnesota 55116

So waiting to hear from you.

Respectfully

Barrister Ken

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228780 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:06 am
Sir, okay and i will be waiting to hear from you and i will advice you
let them know about this. So that they will know what you have in
mind. Ken.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228781 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:06 am

Why and what happen?

Ken

#228819 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:20 am

How did they tell you that is not real or what? i just want to let you
know that this is for real Ok, dont let people mislead you.

Ken

#228895 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:46 pm
So what do we now? Ken

#228946 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:40 pm

I am in receipt of your email and the contents, i really need to prove
you wrong Okay,i will make sure you receive your funds in Europe there
if this is Okay by you let me know and i will make everything possible
to see that you receive your funds, Scam is every where in the world
but i will prove to you that this is not part of it, so let me know
part of the Europe you will like to receive your funds?

Respectfully

Barrister Ken

#228967 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 am
Attention: XXX,

Try to understand me Okay, i am not asking you for money but i will
make all the arrangement that your funds leave here and they can
contact you from Germany Or Cyprus and you will to go and sign your
documents by your self before they can release your funds to you, Sir
i am doing all this to let you know that it is not Fraud Okay just to
prove you wrong, so let me know your mind so that i can start all the
necessary arrangement from Tomorrow.

Regards

#229054 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 am
Sir

I am not here to argue with you Okay, let me just know if i should
carry on or not?

Barrister Ken

#229328 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:03 am
Head Office Branch
Our Head office is located at :
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria.
Direct Telephone:+234 7010937858

Name: XXX
Address: XXX
XXX.

Sir,

Re: Application for the transfer of the sum of Transfer of the $32.m .

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email through Barrister Ken Williams . Sir, we want to use this medium to quickly alert you of our determination to ensure a speedy transfer. On that note, we are embarking on the instruction and arrangement laid down by our government to ensure that beneficiaries receive their funds ASAP. The government who initiated this transfer exercise and who also released the foreign allocation has come up with payment formula that has the power to overcome delays and mostly misdirection of funds which has prevailed in the past.

To the above effect, there is a zoning system mapped out by the government and that is what we follow because we are operating under the watchful eyes on the government Auditors assigned to monitors all the process even to the end . This is why we are accountable to them. We sincerely appreciate this idea because it has so much enhanced speedy and safe transfers.

Be that as it may, you are here informed that you are receiving your funds through ZONE D101 in Germany. All your needed data has been forwarded to them for immediate action and so you will be called tomorrow from the payment office to direct you on the formalities.

So we advise that you always update us as you continue with them for record and advise purposes.

Thanks

Mr Frank Ladega
Deputy Director
Funds Transfer Department

#231854 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 am
From BARRISTER KEN WILLIAMS - [email protected]

Dear XXX

It is important that we understand your fears and we shall learn and perfect more subtle ways to handle it for the benefit all parties. The bank has been very ready and eager to credit your account as soon as you have met all conditionality for the payment. We are ready for more constructive dialogue that will ensure smooth payment of the $32m within the shortest time possible. Please, let us know what you have perceived as the likely difficulties and we shall find a good means to settle that . Call me or let us know when best you can take calls. We need to talk on the phone to agree on certain grey areas.

Femi Sunmonu/Ken Williams
MEGA CHAMBERS
Plot 36 justice avenue, GRA area,
Phone Number : +234 7069297799
Off Macaulay road, Victoria-Island, Lagos.

#231982 by AlanJones Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:58 am
Well, you need to understand that most times business issues must not go your ways. Can you arrange to be in Canada for face to face handling of this payment?

#233324 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 am
Happy New Year. I am arranging to have this funds wired to you via online transfer from Qatar.

#234904 by AlanJones Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:16 pm
Sir,

The bank in Qatar will soon contact you. We have settled all arrangements and they shall commence communication in due course.

Ken Williams

#235219 by AlanJones Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:46 pm
From Emirati Outlook Bank - [email protected]

From the Desk Of Dr. Leslie Terrence
(Foreign Operations Emirati Outlook Bank Dubai)
Address: EOB Tower Al Mankhool Street, Bur Dubai.
Customer Care-line: (+971) 553-949-217

For The Kind Attention of: XXX
Funds Transfer Applicant
AXXi-Payment, 2015

Dear Sir,

RE: FUNDS TRANSFER OF US$32 MILLION

This is to inform you that we have received an instruction from Zenith Bank of Nigeria to transfer to you the sum of US$32 Million.

You are hereby requested to send to us a scan copy of your International passport or your Working Identity Card for Identification and for us to proceed in the funds payment/transfer processes.

Yours Sincerely
Dr. Leslie Terrence
Emirati Outlook Bank
22/01/2015
Customer Care-line: (+971) 553-949-217

___________________________ Disclaimer Notice ______________________________ _
This message and any attachments are confidential and is intended solely for the addressee and access to the email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us, delete the message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any distribution or copying without our prior permission is prohibited.

+971553949217

#235221 by AlanJones Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 pm
The Emirate Outlook bank has made contact with you through email and telephone.

Please, check and let me know if you have received and respond as soon as possible.

Ken Williams