Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231431 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:07 am
From Mr Richard Michel - [email protected].

Add: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.

Hello ,

I am Mr. Richard Michel, the principal treasury officer with one of the prime banks in Cote d’Ivoire. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I discovered your email through comprehensive web email search on directory so I decided to contact you. I know this might sound like scam to you because of the activities going on in the internet today. But I assure you that this is not a joke.

I am the account manager to one of our late client, from your country, he worked with an oil servicing company here in Cote d’Ivoire, the late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at €16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand European Euro) in my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, PETRO-CI Corporation that my client died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork.

This sum of (€16,500,000.00) is still sitting in the bank and the interest is rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the law of Cote d’Ivoire, at the expiration of 9{nine} years, the money will be reverted to Cote d’Ivoire government if nobody claims it.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same last name with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government. If this request matches with your inward intention for success and greatness, then you are urged to make a quick response indicating your interest and readiness to participate and work with me to make this successful.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. In your return mail, please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing to complete this transaction with me, to enable me put the total fund in your name for claim as the next of kin to the deceased person:

Your full name:
Your contact address:
Your phone number:
Your age:

I wait for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Mr. Richard Michel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#231432 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:09 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your response.It is true that we do not know each other before, I found myself in this opportunity and had no other option than to give out this blind trust by contacting you for this transaction.I want you to know that I did not just wake up and decided to do this, I did my proper home work before contacting you and I want to assure you that this is not a joke. I work with Banque Atlantique Côte d’Ivoire;I am presently the treasurer to the treasury department of my bank.I have worked with this bank for over 15yrs now, so if I am not sure of how this transfer will work, I would not have thought of doing it.

With your unalloyed co-operation,I am going to ensure that all adequate measures are in place to ensure the speedy transfer of this fund to your account.I would want to re-affirm that my intentions are in the right places.I see this as an alluring opportunity for us to get this fund rather than having the bank confiscate it and I am very sure that both of us will benefit of it.

This money totaling €16,500,000.00 Million deposited by our deceased customer is held in a coded suspense account and I have all the access information which I will give to you thereafter.When the money will be transferred, it will be labeled as inheritance so there will not be any problem with your government authorities, all we owe them is their tax which the bank will deduct before transferring the capital and nothing more. This transfer will be done under the legitimate (BTO) Bank Transfer Order of my country,what I want from you is your honesty and to be steadfast all through.I am proposing a 50:50 sharing ratio between us. After the transfer, I will come over to your country to take my own share of the money and invest with you in any good profitable ventures in your country for longer business relationship.

Please I need you to send me immediately details of your full names,date of birth and your home/office address,there are provisions where it will be filled here in the account form to make changes of the initial ownership of the account in your own name and to enable the fund remittance in your favor.Upon receiving this information from you, I will change all the ownership guarantees of the Account in your name as the new next of Kin and the beneficiary to enable you contact our bank with the application i will forward to you which you will copy and return to the bank here requesting them to transfer the inheritance to your account. In fact this will be mere formality as i would have arranged all the necessary back ups to ensure that the fund is released to your account.

Please because of the short time i re-emphasize on the need for us to try and speedy up the process and also to keep every information relating to the transaction strictly between us until the whole process is completed.As soon as I have confirmation from you that the funds are in your account,I will apply for a short leave to enable me make meeting arrangements for disbursement.

For any concern, you can call me on my direct telephone number on +22541997667.Once more thank you and I hope I really can count on you.I am waiting for the above information

Sincerely yours,

Mr Richard Michel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231596 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:09 am
Dear XXX,

As attachment to this email, i am sending you copy of my work ID and national identity card for you to know me.I am expecting that you will do the same for me to know whom i am working with in this project.

With the information you will send, i will start the process of changing the relevant paper works in your own name as beneficiary of the Account. Very hopefully before end of today's business hour, I shall be sending you an application text that you will fill and return to the Bank Atlantique here requesting them to remit the funds to your account.

As soon as you send the application and the bank writes back to you, I shall further tell you what to do. Please again,of high priority is to ensure that you keep this to yourself until the funds are received by you. Therefore, i want you to always follow my instructions and advise carefully for a smooth transfer of the funds. I am expecting your own identity card for me to know whom am working with in this project.

I shall be keeping you updated as soon as the need arises.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Your friend and partner,

Mr Richard Michel.

Image Image Image Image

#231662 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:21 am
Dear XXX,

I want you to remove every atom of fear/afraid in this transaction. Feel free and contact the bank with the application letter below.

The application letter below( copy it,fill it and send it to bank with their email address in the application below)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

NAME.....
ADDRESS...
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER...
E-MAIL ADDRESS...

To;

Executive Director Foreign Operation/Remmitance Dept
Dr. Coulibary Sangare.
Banque Atlantique Internationale.
Accounts/Foreign Operations Dept.Socit
Anonyme,au capital de 10 milliards de CFA Sige social:
8-10 Avenue Joseph Anoma Angle Boulevard Roume
et Avenue Docteur Croset, 01 BP 2084X - Abidjan 01
RC 52039 Abidjan LBI A0042Q
FAX : +22522432091
E-mail: [email protected] (OR) [email protected]

SUBJECT: FUND TRANSFER REQUEST OF €16,500,000.00 IN MY FAVOR BEING THE BENEFICIARY AND BUSINESS PARTNER.

Sir,

I hereby apply for the release of the sum €16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand European Euro) belonging to my late Business partner Mr.Fabian XXX who died together with his wife and three children in a ghastly motor accident along Bouake road in the year 2006.

The Late Mr.Fabian XXX before his death, was a customer with your bank and kept this deposit in his account with your bank and ever since his death, the family has been making frantic efforts to trace and repatriate most of his assets.

I hereby state the account information as below;

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1345848522
ACCOUNT CODE: BA-IME230238OPA
VAULT PIN: 1414BYTR1452ENJKK

I shall be grateful if you will help send this money to my account using the account information provided below.

BANK NAME: .....................................................
ADDRESS: .......................................................
ACCOUNT NAME: .............................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ............................................
ROUTING NUMBER (or) SWIFT CODE: ....................

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

#231663 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:22 am
Dear XXX,

I received the attachment of your identity card . I am very happy to know whom i am working with in this project.I have carefully completed taken care of the account file and all is ready now in your name. Find text of application in a separate mail that i sent already which you will fill in your receiving bank account information.Therefore, you should put down your name in the bottom part of the application text before forwarding the filled application to the bank here requesting them to transfer the fund to you.Send it to the bank through the email ([email protected] (OR) [email protected]) or fax given on the top page.

I will advise that you send it through email provided so that whatever response you will get from them will come through email too.Very important,ensure that you do not copy me' in' on it like "cc" when sending to the bank,never let the bank see my email address while sending to the bank.I am to stay anonymous while you work with the bank directly until the transaction is completed in your favor.This is very important so that our bank will not question my own interest,you will only be dealing with them as the said beneficiary.

Before we go on, I want you to really understand the role you are going to play. I am a staff of the bank here.so, on no account should my name be mentioned. You are coming in from an official angle this time. You should not be afraid of anything; You have the account codes quoted in the application which gives you right to the said money.

Again,remember,I will always remain in the background as an insider here and be given you every relevant information that will lead to successful transfer of the fund to your account fast. Please also note that it is very risky if another person see those information, that is why a high level of confidentiality must be maintained.

My friend, I want to remind you again that I am giving you a blind trust. You now have the right over this money based on the work I did in the account file and in less than no time the money will be in your account. I know that I cannot do this myself that is why I contacted you. Your role in this is even more important than mine but I would want us to work out this in confidence, as you have trusted me with the assurances I gave you, I want to trust you also that after the transfer, my own share will get to me as agreed.

Please do this possibly today so that bank can start the remittance process immediately.I want the fund to be in your account before end of next week then we shall celebrate big.Please try as much as you can to be checking your email at least twice a day for effective communication.

After you send the application, drop me a line to inform me. If you need any clarification, reach me immediately.(+22541997667)

Send my regards to your family.

Your friend and partner,

Mr .Richard Michel.

#231851 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:09 am
From Bank Atlantique - [email protected]

Attn:XXX,

Re: Transfer Application on ref:BA/Abj/259/00-A/C #1345848522.

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of information you sent in regard to an Account with us.

We deeply sympathize with your family over events that led to the death of this Customer.

We shall get back to you as soon as possible. Once more, on behalf of the Management of Banque Atlantique Cote D' Ivoire ,I send our condolences to your family.

We thank you for your patience and promise to do all in our capacity to address the impasse.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Janet Koffi.
(Secretary)
Foreign Operations Dept.

[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]

****************************************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use,
disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this
communication.
If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then
delete this email from your system.
*****************************************************************************************
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, ABIDJAN C-I
Banque Internationale Atlantique.
Contas / Operações Exteriores Dept.Socit
Anonyme, au de capital de 10 biliões de CFA Sige sociais:

#231860 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:44 am
Dear friend and partner,

I received your mail and i am so happy. Please keep me update as soon as you receive their response.

Send my regards to your family.

Mr Richard Michel.

#231974 by AlanJones Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:37 am

( Fund Beneficiary)

Re: Bank Atlantique Alert on ref:BA/Abjci/259/00-A/C #1345848522.

RE:YOUR FUND TRANSFER.

In the attachment is AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM which you are to fill with your account details and return the signed copy through same attachment. We wish to remind that we will not bear any liability whatsoever resulting from miss – wire of fund from error in transfer information supplied to us for remittance. If you confirmed that the account information already supplied through the application is correct, you should ignore this mail and the attached remittance form.

Thank you for your co-operation,

Janet Koffi
(Secretary)
Foreign Operations Dept

****************************************************************************************
communication.
*****************************************************************************************

#232111 by AlanJones Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:54 am
Attn: XXX,

( Fund Beneficiary)

Re: Bank Atlantique; Alert on ref:BA/Abj/259/00-A/C #1345848522.

In reference to the transfer request that we should transfer fund valued euros 16.500 Million (Sixteen Million five hundred thousand euros) to your account.Please view the current statement of the account you are applying in the attachment of this letter as its stand.After thorough verification's and accessed of the account file and records,we wish to confirm that we have an account with us in that sum and the information as contained in your application is correct.

WE THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF BANK ATLANTIQUE HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO EFFECT A WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU AS APPEARED IN THE MEMO WE RECEIVED FROM OUR TELEX OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.

In order to carry out proper documentation which will facilitate the immediate release/ transfer of the fund ,you are required to forward to this office,the following documents below:

1. Your Passport /driving lincense or identity Card.
2. International Guarantee Bond Certificate from de supreme law court in Ivory Coast.
3. Judicial Approval Clearance Certificate from Ministre de Justice in Ivory Coast.
4. Foreign Exchange Approvals from Ministre de Finance Ivory Coast.

As soon as we receive the above documents,we shall proceed with the transfer of the fund accordingly. Due to the large number of fiduciary project inquiries, which we are asked to administer through several of our banks and partners, we must assign ID codes to each potential transaction to avoid errors, lost information, wasted time and to provide additional security. The ID code, which has been assigned to your fund transfer is #055-421-05, which MUST be the only information to appear in the subject line of each communication from you and this bank inline with your transaction.

Awaiting for your respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your co-operation,

Yours faithfully,

Janet Koffi
(Secretary)
Foreign Operations Dept

communication.

#232181 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:28 am
My dearest friend and partner,

I have seen the account statement you received from bank,this is good news.I am so happy at their response, if i am the drinking type, i would have consumed as much as i can today. The major breakthrough is that they have approved the application you filed which had been my fear. Meaning that they have carried out their verification and nothing was found wanting in the account file. These papers they are asking is for documentation purpose. I strongly believe that with the rate we are going, we might get this concluded sooner than expected.

You already know the nature of our transfer,they will question my interest in transferring this fund if i confront the departments in-charge of the mentioned documents.Please i don't know your work schedule at this moment,but you have to understand that this is the greatest opportunity in someone's life.I will advise you to come down to our country in order to get these documents in the departments involve, for us to have this fund as fast as possible.

But if you can't make it in coming down here,write to the bank, thank them and acknowledge the mail they sent to you.Tell them that due to tight work schedule, it will be difficult for you to come down to Ivory Coast yourself and start getting the required documents they listed which will facilitate the release of the fund, tell them to direct you to one of their accredited attorney to help secure the documents they have requested,being item (2), (3) and (4) and forward them back to the bank for release/remittance of fund to your account.

Below is the drafted letter you will send to the bank.

Your friend ,

Mr Richard Michel.

Letter to the bank below(copy the letter below and send it to the bank if you can not come down here)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

To:

Executive Director Foreign Operation/Remmitance Dept
Dr. Coulibary Sangare.
Banque Atlantique Internationale.
Accounts/Foreign Operations Dept.Socit
Anonyme,au capital de 10 milliards de CFA Sige social:
FAX : +22522432091
E-mail: [email protected] (OR) [email protected]

Dear Dr. Coulibary Sangare,

Thank you very much for your secretary Ms Janet Koffi sending the formal response from your bank. According to the request of this documents, Since my relative was killed in a ghastly accident, there was no death certificate issued at that time. However, I have the police accident reference number and that is PL/221765/AC/HM06.

Because of my busy schedule, it will be difficult for me to come down to your country Ivory Coast myself in order to secure these item listed below that will facilitate the release of my fund;

2. International Guarantee Bond Certificate from de supreme law court in Ivory Coast.
3. Judicial Approval Clearance Certificate from Ministre de Justice in Ivory Coast.
4. Foreign Exchange Approvals from Ministre de Finance Ivory Coast.

Would you please, direct me to one of your bank accredited attorney to help me secure the documents above from the department concerned and submit to your desk for the release of my fund.

Thank you for your services.

Sincerely yours,

#232263 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:40 am

( Fund Beneficiary)

Transfer on ref: BA/Abj/259/00 A/C NO.1345848522

We acknowledge your mail. Sequel to your request, below is the contact of one of our credited attorneys, do contact him for assistance; He will stand on your behalf in the high court if you can not come to this country.

Attorney Albert Nambe.
CABINET D'AVOCAT
Ave 17, rue 11 Triechville,
01 BP 832 Abidjan 01
Côte d'Ivoire
Tel/Fax: +22555892690.
E-mail: [email protected]

When you reach him, tell him that you were directed by Banque Atlantique. As soon as he gets these documents and submits to us,we shall proceed with the transfer of the fund without delay. The Fund Transfer process which will be streamlined to take value within 72hours after the verification process, will be communicated to you through a wire confirmation.

I look forward receiving the documents at your earliest convenience.

Yours Faithfully,

Janet Koffi
(Secretary)
Foreign Operations Dept.

#232367 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:30 am
To the kind attention of XXX,

Thank you for contacting our honorable chambers. This chamber received a memo from Bank Atlantique on your behalf regarding the fund transfer of your deceased relative. I understand that you want us to help you in obtaining the necessary legal papers to enable the transfer of the fund from Banque Atlantique Cote d'Ivoire.

We humbly accept to do your work and we can assure you that we will serve you to the best of our ability. Do forward to us the following in-formations below;

1) Full name of your deceased relative.
2) The name of the company where he worked.
3) Date and cause of his death.
4) Amount you are transferring at once and country of destination.
5) Your full name, address, telephone number,postal code and copy of your international passport (OR) driving license.

We await for the above in-formations in order to begin the process of documentation for delivery to the bank.

Yours in service,
Albert Nambe Esq

Practice Areas: Banking Law; Corporate Law; Securities; Mergers and Acquisitions; Partnerships; Joint Ventures; Private Offerings; Bonds Issues; International Investment Funds and Loan Transactions; Tax Law; Foreign Capital Transactions; Import and Export Law; Commercial and Civil Law; Administrative Law; Labor Law; Litigation and Real Estate Law

#232413 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 pm

( Fund Beneficiary)

Re: Bank Atlantique; Alert on ref:BA/Abj/259/00-A/C #1345848522.

RE; TRANSFER INSTRUCTION FOR EUROS 16.500,000.00 (Sixteen Million five hundred thousand euros) ON REF:BA/ABJ/259/00-A/C #1345848522.

Find the lawyer's credentials in the attachment of this mail. We are waiting for the required documents to release your fund. We wish to inform you that our telex department have billed your fund transfer sum of EUROS 16,500,000.00 on Monday 5th January 2015- at 10.45 am. This is the date given to transfer your fund to your country XXX after verification of the transfer documents.

The court clerk/lawyer appointed for you is therefore obliged to have acquired and submitted the transfer documents to our bank for the release of your fund before the transfer date as scheduled. The court clerk is obliged to forward to this office the legal documents from the ministries.

Any delay complying with our operational requirement will result to the cancellation of the transfer scheduled until further notice.

We thank you for your continued co-operation in order to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,

Janet Koffi
(Secretary)
Foreign Operations Dept.

communication.

#232414 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:27 pm
To the kind attention of XXX,

This is to inform you that i have acquired 2 out of the 3 documents requested to execute your fund. See the 2 procured documents enclosed in the attachment. However, I have gone for the Fund Transfer Warrant code in the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE which is the remaining document and below is the cost of acquiring it. This transfer approval which is Qualification of Claims could only be acquired from the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE with the fees below. You should send the fees immediately,and i will get the TRANSFER CODE from the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, then i will submit the 3 documents together to the bank for your immediate fund transfer to your account in XXX.XXX you should be fast,i am in the office of the Federal Ministry of Finance director. If delayed,i will go back to my office.

Attestation fee: 575€
Registration 50€
Application fee: 160€
Stamp duty: 20€
WAC: 1,500€
Affirmation fee: (0.01%): 400€
TVA(20%): 1,365€
Legalization fee: 2,470€
Total: 6,540.00€

For urgent transfer, i will advise you send the money through Western union or money gram in the name of my personal assistance. Joy Anthony, Address/country is Ivory Coast. If you send the money to my personal assistance now, I will get it immediately and also on receipt of the money,it will take 4hrs to get the 'Transfer Warrant Code Approval' ready to the bank for fund remittance.

You should send the money using the data below:

Receiver is: Joy Anthony
Address/Country; IVORY COAST.
City- Abidjan
Country's code; 225
Question Text; Car ? Answer is; BMW.
Amount: €6,540.00
Sender's name:...............

After the transfers, you should forward to this chamber the Money transfer tracking numbers for collection. I await the money transfer information for the sum of €6,540.00 in order to procure the remaining requirement,'Transfer Warrant Code'. Do not keep me waiting here.

Yours in service,
Albert Nambe Esq

Practice Areas: Banking Law; Corporate Law; Securities; Mergers and Acquisitions; Partnerships; Joint Ventures; Private Offerings; Bonds Issues; International Investment Funds and Loan Transactions; Tax Law; Foreign Capital Transactions; Import and Export Law; Commercial and Civil Law; Administrative Law; Labor Law; Litigation and Real Estate Law

Image Image

#232452 by AlanJones Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 pm
To the kind attention of XXX

I suggested that the money should be paid through western union transfer because this chamber received a memo from Banque Atlantique that your fund transfer should take place on 5th January.Therefore, is on this note we suggested for easy transfer and is our duty to get the transfer documents ready for your immediate fund transfer.

It took me time to respond to your mail because i have been waiting to collect bank account information from the ministry that will issue the transfer approval.

Note: You are not paying this fees to our chamber, you are paying for the document from the federal ministry of finance.Therefore,note that you will pay for the services immediately the fund is transfered to your account. Our duty is to retrieve the documents for your fund transfer.

Below is the account information,pay €6,540.00 into the account tomorrow so that it will reflect before friday and to enable this chamber move forward in retrieving the transfer approval.

BENEFICIARY NAME: EZE MATHEW IFEANYI C
BANK NAME: ECOBANK COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS: AGENCY D'ADJAME MARCHE FORUM,ABIDJAN.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0050811201976801
BANK SWIFT CODE: ECOCCIAB
BANK CODE: A0059

Inform this chamber with copy of the transfer slip for receipt and to enable us have stand at the directors office.

Yours in service,
Albert Nambe Esq