Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229209 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Good Day,
I'm Cham Tao Soon, Chairman Audit Committee of UOB Bank, Singapore. I have a Business Plan for You.
Please Reply for More Details.
Yours,
Prof. Cham Tao Soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229210 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:24 am
From Cham Tao Soon - [email protected]

Greetings Friend:

I sent you a message and i am still yet to hear from you.

With regards to my first message to you; I have already introduced myself, I am Mr. Cham Tao Soon, Chairman Audit Committee of UOB Bank, Singapore. I have a secured business proposal for you; Before the plane crash of Macedonia's President and his aides on February 26th, 2004, our client, Mr. Dimka Ilkovska-Boskovic, who was a member of President Boris Trajkovski's cabinet advisers, and also a business man, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of €105,000,000.00 EUR (One Hundred & Five Million Euros Only) in my branch. You can visit this website below:

www.idividi.com.mk/Futurama/Nauka/423659/

After further investigation, it was discovered that Mr. Dimka Ilkovska-Boskovic did not declare any next of kin in his official documentations including the paper works of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one knew of his deposit in my bank. So, €105,000,000.00 EUR is still lying in my bank, and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of this country at the expiration of Nine (9) years, the funds will be reverted to the ownership of the Singapore Government if nobody comes forward to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Dimka Ilkovska-Boskovic, so that you will be able to claim the funds in question.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted a will & probate attorney that will prepare the necessary legal documents that will back you up as the next of kin/business associate to Mr. Dimka Ilkovska-Boskovic, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the entire funds to a security/finance company or an offshore bank account that will be opened by you.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all necessary legal documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account, we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. Should you be interested, please send me the following information below:

(i) Full Names
(ii) Current Residential Address
(iii) Country of Origin
(iv) Direct Telephone Contact
(v) Occupation

Do confirm receipt.

Warmest,
Prof. Cham Tao Soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229774 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:35 am
XXX, Greetings from Singapore:

I just received your email, thank you. I read your email, and I presume you might have some concerns; As I mentioned earlier, the legal paper works will be prepared in your name posing you as the sole beneficiary/next of kin of the entire funds (note that next of kin does not only mean blood relatives, it can be anyone indicated at the time of officially filing documents supported with a lasting power of attorney). In this case, as you are of distant ethnicity, the necessary legal documentations will be prepared enabling you file for claims of the entire funds as a proven close business associate of Mr. Ilkovska-Boskovic. We discover several cases like this year in, year out, during audit, and once claim is filed for by a relative or business associate, and the documentations are confirmed by my bank to be true and legit, the funds are released accordingly to the beneficiary, and that chapter is closed, and there will be no further investigations on that case, because the deceased client did not indicate any next of kin at the time of officially filing in the fixed deposit, for obvious reasons. I have chosen to re-profile this particular case because I have studied it carefully for a long time and I am 1000% certain it can be executed successfully. As an executive banker with vast experience, I know exactly what I am doing, and thus very well informed of all the hitches with cases like this, I have also hired the services of a reputable attorney with expertise in the field of Will & Probate, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about, because we shall never encounter any problems with the law, as all our actions shall pass through the laws of international banking.

Please find more details in the attached document in PDF Format, and also a scanned copy of my Work ID and International Passport. Do read carefully, and let me know if you need further clarification.

P.S.: You can view my bank website below.

http://www.uobgroup.com/

Wait your reply.

Yours,
Mr. C. T. Soon

Attachment

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also help me in
investing my share in your country. I can guarantee you that you have absolutely nothing to worry
about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly. More so, it shall
pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this
transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.
I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude this project, so you should listen to my
instructions and follow them religiously. If we work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a
couple of days.
READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:
Firstly, I will like you to tell me more about yourself, how old you are, and your occupation. You should
note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful. I will need your total
devotion and trust to see this through, I know we have not met before, but I am confident that we will
be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. As you must know, I cannot
transfer this money in my name or in any of my friends or relative’s name, as my bank will be able to
trace it back to me, so this is where I need you. I will need to perfect all necessary legal documentations
with the assistance of my hired Will & Probate Attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Also, the
certificate of deposit issued to Mr. Dimka Ilkovska-Boskovic will be obtained from my bank, together
with the letter of probate, which will be issued in your favor; will make you the bona fide owner of the
funds. Once the funds have been successfully released by my bank, we have two options to secure the
funds depending on which option is suitable for you:
OPTION 1:
I am presently investigating an offshore bank that has a very close correspondence relationship with my
bank, so you will need to open an online/offshore account in your name with this offshore bank. So that
once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into the offshore bank account, and secured for
both of us. After which you can begin to transfer our various shares in safe bits into our designated
personal bank accounts.
OPTION 2:
Once the funds are released by my bank, I can arrange for them to be moved to our affiliate
security/finance company, but in this case, your physical presence will be needed to sign the release
document. If required, the security company will release the funds to you, assist you in setting up an
account with any bank of your choice, and ensure a smooth deposit of the entire funds into the bank
account, and then you can begin to transfer our various shares in safe bits into our designated personal
bank accounts.
Before we proceed further, I will need you to confirm your full names, your current address, country of
origin and a copy of any legal form your identification (Driver's license or International Passport). I need
to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. I hope you understand why I need all these, the
money in question is huge, and I have to ensure that I know you well enough before I furnish you with
all the details to execute this project. As soon as I get these from you, I will forward to my hired attorney
to commence the necessary legal paper works.
Lastly, please ensure that you keep this project confidential; you must not involve any third party,
because of the sensitive nature of this transaction, and also my position in my bank.
Please get back to me with the requested details, and also let me know which option best suits you so
we can begin work accordingly.
NOTE: that for security purpose, I would appreciate that you input this code: [UOB-X1H] in all email
messages directed to me.

#230266 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 pm
Brother Greetings,

I am pleased to note that you are a person of noble and trustworthy whom I can rely on your abilities to cope with the transaction. To move further, I have forwarded your data to my will and hired Attorney Probate, which will put together works Legal perfect paper to be sent to my bank to release the funds, and this should not take longer than four or five working days. I know nothing good comes easy but if you work with me on this, side by side, we will be successful. I will advice you trust me as i have trusted you.

About online account / abroad, you will need to open one on the outside with a suitable bank or finance group abroad, we must make sure that its moved as quietly as possible to avoid any complications. Like I mentioned earlier, I have been investigating offshore bank or finance group abroad that has a relationship very close banking correspondence with my bank, and thus will be seen transfer between the two sides as a move in the house, which is the issue of lender to lender, and will not attract the attention of international financial institutions with the monetary policies of strict . I send you the contact details of the bank or finance group abroad so you can set up the account online / Coastal in your name. Once it has been released of funds by my bank, and will be wired to an offshore bank account, and then you will begin to wire in a bit safe by bit to personal accounts in your country or abroad, and then will transmit Account Information for you to transfer my 60% share.

Please note that as my partner and I will be solely responsible for the online / open a bank account abroad; because I took it upon myself other expenses (documentation fees, duties retainer lawyer, transfer fees to be charged to wire the money the whole of my bank account, and travel expenses of local, not to mention for miscellaneous expenses) that I spent something less than €475,000.00 EUR (Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand Euros)

As a Banker / auditor for more than 30 years professional, and I had planned this very well, all you have to do is follow my instructions very hard, and I assure you that everything will go smoothly. Please note again that we should not involve any third party, do not discuss this with anyone until we have successfully securing funds in our personal accounts, we must protect our interests alike. I want us to enjoy the money in peace, and I'm just a family man who wants to be happy retirement. Also, I am willing to invest my share in hotels, resorts, tourism and any other profitable business investments in your area, you will agree with me that the faster we make these funds disappear in the investment world, the better. After the completion of this project, we meet in a neutral country so that we can discuss the details.

Please get back to me soon, so I can advise you more. I will be looking for your quick response before the end of the week.

Yours Sincerely,
Cham Tao Soon

#231024 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:54 am
XXX,

Thank you for your quick reply, and as I earlier advised, I have Forwarded your data to the Attorney and he has long Commenced Preparation of the Legal Documentations required for the Release of the Funds by my Bank; I shall keep you Closely Updated on when the Legal Paper Works will be Finalized and Presented to my Bank, and also when the Funds will be Released which will be between now and the end of Next Week.

Regarding the Online/Offshore Account, I have Chosen a Suitable Finance and Consulting Group in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa; They are a Safe Haven for Funds especially of such Nature and Magnitude. Furthermore, I must pr-inform you that it will cost €15,000.00 EURO Minimum Account Opening Deposit to set up a EURO Account with the Offshore Finance and Consulting Group. We need an Account Strong enough to Receive the Entire Funds of €105,000,000.00 EURO without Complications and from my thorough Investigations, this Finance and Consulting Group Suits our Purpose as they have a Very Close Correspondence Relationship with my Bank as there will be little or No Scrutiny during Transfer of our Funds from my Bank as long as the Amounts are in Safe Bits and under the Radar.

Please, be advised that you can take care of the Account Opening so we do not face any Delay at that time.

Lastly, I have Attached a Scanned Copy of the Certificate of Deposit issued to Mr. Ilkovska-Boskovic for your Perusal.

I shall look for your quick reply soon.

Fraternal Hugs,
Mr. C. T. Soon

#231661 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:17 am
Dear XXX,

Good day to you and i hope you are doing well with your family and job.

As i told you before that i am going to send you email to give you complete details of the Finance and Consulting Group in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa where the Offshore Account will be Opened and the Funds will be Deposited. I have to thank you very much indeed for showing some great Responsibility and Trust, your Interest has Proved to be Genuine and I must also let you know that i have Confirmed your Identity and Genuine Commitment, I feel much more Comfortable that this Funds of my late client will be put to Good Use.

I will also want you to know that the Attorney is working round the clock in putting Finishing Touches to the making and Processing of the Final Documents needed by my Bank that will Legally Identify you as the Next of Kin before the Funds is Deposited into the Offshore Account in which will be Created ASAP.

You are Advised to Contact the Offshore Finance and Consulting Group in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa immediately stating that you want to Open an International Euro Account which has got the Account Opening Fee of €15,000.00 EUR (Fifteen Thousand Euros Only) with them in which you will be Lodging €105,000,000.00 EUR (One Hundred & Five Million Euros Only) as you were informed by a good friend that the Finance and Consulting Group can Accommodate and Safe Guard the above Mentioned Funds.

Also make known to him that you want them to send you Information on how you will be sending the €15,000.00 EUR (Fifteen Thousand Euros Only) needed as the Account Opening Fee.

Below is the Contact Details of the Officer In Charge of the Account Opening:

McLean Security & Consulting Group
McLean House
Rivonia Road
Sandton
Johannesburg
Gauteng
South Africa
Sir. Stevens Web
Tel: +44 (745) 224 8889
Email: [email protected]

We Are A Lucky Pair.

Best Regards,
Cham Tao Soon

#231751 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:12 am
From McLean Security & Consulting Group - [email protected]

McLean House
Rivonia Road
Sandton
Johannesburg
Gauteng
South Africa
Sir. Stevens Web
+27 (74) 903 3792

Dear Valued Customer (XXX),

Welcome to McLean Security & Consulting Group. We provide logistics services on Commercial, Merchant and Retail Online Banking and International Banking Instrument and Consultancy. You are welcome to the Security & Consulting Group of choice were our customers satisfaction is our top most priority amongst other services that has be designed to enhance a top of the range online Banking experience. At McLean Security & Consulting Group there are many exciting and rewarding career opportunities. As part of a large organization we offer opportunities to work in any part of our business, which includes investment, personal and business banking, wealth management, consultancy and a whole host of other areas from Risk Management to Customer Service Centers.

This message is to Acknowledge the Receipt of your E-mail, and to help Facilitate the Opening of your International Euro Account which will Accommodate €105,000,000.00 (One Hundred And Five Million Euros Only).

With this, you are Required to make Available the Account Opening Fee which is also known as the Initial Deposit Fee of €15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Euros Only) in which will be Credited into your Account with us so as not to make it a Dormant One as soon as the Account Opening Form has been Submitted to our Data Base.

Below is a link to the Account Opening Form; Fill and Submit to our Data Base.

http://home.mcleansecuritigroups.com/account_form.html

When done, Email us so we can Start the Account Opening Process for your Online Account as Soon as Possible.

Thanks for your Understanding and Anticipated Co-operation.

Your Swift Response would be Most Appreciated.

Have a Nice Day.

Yours Truly,
Sir. Stevens Web
Accounts officer
International Transfers Dept.

McLean Security & Consulting Group Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

#231967 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 pm
From McLean Security & Consulting Group - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

McLean House
Rivonia Road
Sandton
Johannesburg
Gauteng
South Africa
Sir. Stevens Web
+27 (74) 903 3792

Dear Valued Customer (XXX),

Welcome to McLean Security & Consulting Group. We provide logistics services on Commercial, Merchant and Retail Online Banking and International Banking Instrument and Consultancy. You are welcome to the Security & Consulting Group of choice were our customers satisfaction is our top most priority amongst other services that has be designed to enhance a top of the range online Banking experience. At McLean Security & Consulting Group there are many exciting and rewarding career opportunities. As part of a large organization we offer opportunities to work in any part of our business, which includes investment, personal and business banking, wealth management, consultancy and a whole host of other areas from Risk Management to Customer Service Centers.

This message is to Acknowledge the Receipt of your E-mail.

With regards to your message to us, its been noticed that there is a problem with our data base and its currently being worked on by our team of technicians.

I will let you know once its being resolved so you can fill out the account opening form for the opening of your online account with us.

We are indeed very sorry for the Inconveniences.

Thanks for your Understanding and Anticipated Co-operation.

Have a Nice Day.

Yours Truly,
Sir. Stevens Web
Accounts officer
International Transfers Dept.

McLean Security & Consulting Group Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

#232850 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:02 am
BROTHER,

GOOD DAY TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING GOOD?

WITH REGARDS TO OUR PENDING TRANSACTION AT HAND, I WILL WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE OFFSHORE FINANCE COMPANY IS GOING THROUGH A WEBSITE UPGRADE AND NAME CHANGE BECAUSE THE INFORMATION'S REACHING ME, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINALIZED BEFORE THE END OF THE NEW WEEK.

I WILL KEEP YOU ABREAST WITH THE NEW CONTACT DETAILS.

WE ARE INDEED A LUCKY PAIR.

CONGRATULATIONS AND BLESSINGS ONCE AGAIN BROTHER...WE MADE IT.

ITS YOUR BROTHER...PROF. CHAM TAO SOON