Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231163 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:58 pm
Dear XXX.

I will not take you to court, I have no money to afford any lawyer but
I want you to know that with the documents, You are the rightful owner
of the fund and I contacted Mr.YAOVI IHOU of the Union Togolaise De
Banque and he said that the bank is planning to take the fund out of
Africa to their European correspondence office.

I am appealing to you please, try and tell the bank to transfer the
fund to Europe so that it can be easy for you to receive. I want us to
avoid African banking system.

Please try and see this transaction through so that you can receive
the fund and I will come to XXX for us to share the money
among ourselves.

Have a wonderful day.

Titus

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#231164 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:06 am
Attention XXX,

Sequel to our last message to you, attached to this message is our official Letter of Approval for the release of your outstanding inheritance fund.

Alternatively, kindly be informed that we have alerted our fiducial agent in Spain (Santander Bank) in case you wish to receive your inheritance through our offshore office in Europe. Be informed that you will be required to go to Spain to meet with our agent in Spain for cash payment. If you concur to this arrangement, we would like you to get back to us for more details in this regards. Otherwise, follow the instructions on our approval document for the immediate release of your inheritance fund from us via swift transfer without any further delay.

On behalf of the entire board members and Staff of this institution, we say congratulations!

Yours Sincerely,

Yaovi Ihou
Union Togolaise de Banque
P. O. Box 20057, Lome - Togo .

This email contains confidential info or info belonging to the sender and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this email, or any info it contains, is prohibited. Emails are susceptible to alterations and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. The sender is not liable for this email if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately from your system and notify UTB of wrong delivery.

****** Seal of Proof *********

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231165 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:07 am
Attn: XXX
(Switzerland)

Sir

Bank has decided to move the fund out of Africa to Europe, This is for your information.

Yours Faithfully

Mr.Anann Odera
Secretary

#231282 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 pm
Dear XXX.

Thank you for your response, I am the one that introduced you to this
business and I also the lawyer to the deseased.

I have no problem with you completing the business with the bank
because the documents i sent you has decleared you the next of kin and
beneficiary of the fund already, What I am after is my 50% share of
the money and please as an honest man you said you are, Do not fail to
send me my share of 50% because that is the least i can take from you
when the fund is transfered into your account.

So you are free to do your transaction with the UTB Bank and I am here
to support if there are any document that maybe required from the bank
during the transfer process.

Regards

Titus

#231283 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 pm
We did ask that you forward to us your correspondence with Barrister Titus, his secretary and his associates as we hope to keep the prestige of this institution.

Your urgent response is required as we hope to serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,

Yaovi Ihou

#231425 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:54 am
Dear XXX.

I am the initiator of this business and I am truely telling you that I
will do everything to move the fund to London or Spain with the help
of the ministry of Finance.

Try and understand that I called you into this to help me secure the
fund, You have the death certificate of the deseased and also the
certificate of inheritance which authomatically made you the rightful
owner of fund.

Support me so that togetherly we will move the fund out of Africa to
London or Spain for you to travel and handle everything by yourself.

Titus

#231426 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:55 am
Dear XXX.

Can you travel to London? The ministry of finance has agreed to help
me move the fund to a security company in London and that will require
you as the beneficiary to travel and meet with the diplomat for him to
hand you over the fund. You can then open an account with them to
lodge the fund for an onward transfer to your account in XXX.

Please Reply Urgently.

Titus

#231590 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:45 am
Dear XXX.

Thank you very much, I will be having a meeting with the ministry's
representative today to discuss the final arrangement of moving the
fund off to London and with the departure date of the diplomat who
will be conveying the consignment to London.

I will also get the airway bill from the company and send to you with
the detail contact of the company for you to arrange things with them.

I will get back to you with updates.

Regards

Titus

#231591 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:47 am
Dear XXX,

The meeting went perfectly well and I gladly wish to inform you that
we have concluded all plans for the successful payment of your funds.

Note, As a result of Present Global Economic Situation in the Euro
Zone, it is being presently difficult to remit your funds via direct
wire transfer without you having to pay huge transfer charges upfront.

Having said that, I want tell you that we have concluded arrangements
with the UK Bank the BRENT & EALING CREDIT UNION LONDON for your
payment to be made through Special Automated Generated ATM Master Card
that is cashable all over the World.

I am including their contact details below for your immediate
communication with the Bank in other to complete your payment. Please
this is our opportunity and I knew what it took me to get this favor
from the ministry of finance.

Bank Name: Brent & Ealing Credit Union

Add: The Bungalow: Pinkwell Lane Hayes Middlesex BU3 1PE England.

Direct Fax: +44 871 974 6905

Direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203

Email: [email protected]

Company: Re. No. 213804

Please get back to me as soon as you are in contact with the company
for immediate follow up.

Thanks

Titus

#231658 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:04 am
Thank you, Get back to me as soon as you are in contact with them.

#231740 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:49 pm
Dear XXX.

I will like to know the updates if you have opened contact with the
Brent and Ealing Credit Union London.Get back to me with reports for
immediate follow.

Titus

#231752 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:25 am
Dear XXX.

They will reply you soon, Maybe they are preparing to do that.

Titus

#231772 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 am
Looks like the dumb idiot the original scammer referred the victim to has messed up. This was sent to the victim from David Jalingo - [email protected] by mistake.

What is the full details of the XXX man? send me full details, amount, name of the bank in Togo directing the payment to us, purpose of payment n so on. I can't reply him until I get the full details.
Regards.
Chief. Gman

#231783 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:28 am
From Brent & Ealing Credit Union - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +448719746905 & +447592822203

Dear XXX,

Sir/Madam,

We wish to inform you that we received a priority payment instruction from Union Togolaise De Banque (UTB) Lome -TOGO to reconcile and affect payment of your funds US$11,200,000 .00 (Eleven Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your account in XXX or any other account you may wish to nominate. To complete this transaction we have an option of payment agreed on the terms and conditions of the insurance over your fund to issue you with an ATM Cash Card.

Your ATM CARD will have a daily limit of 250,000.00EUR cash withdrawal from any ATM Machine in Switzerland or any Country you may chose. Now let me also inform you that this amount as we have mentioned can be swap over the counter of your Bank local branch in XXX with the following Banks: Credit XXXX / International Bank of Settlement XXX / Deutsche Bank / Standard Chartered Bank XXX / HSBC Bank XXX / ABN AMRO Bank / Citibank. N.A and every Government approved Bank / Credit Union in XXX.

In view of the above we seek your consent on the existence of this arrangement and to have the option you prefer to enable us complete the payment of the deposited draft. Also please note that you should be responsible for the Insurance coverage and the DHL courier delivery fee of your ATM Master Card upon issuance and the total fee will be communicated to you in our next email.

Your urgent and valued response will be highly appreciated. If you have further inquiries, you can call me on my direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203.

Thank you,

Mr. Steve Hope.

Brent & Ealing Credit Union

Add: 107 The Bungalow: Pinkwell Lane Hayes Middlesex BU3 1PE England.

Direct Fax: +44 871 974 6905

Direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203

#231789 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:30 am
Just now, I received an answer from a diplomat I contacted that he can not go to XXX.He can go to Amsterdam or Brussels and I do not know what to tell him in this regards. I can not make another contact as that is the only diplomat that agree to go to Europe with funds.