Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231452 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 am
Tel. No.: +447024095065

#1 Kings Square,
Liverpool, England.EC4Y 7EQa
Phone: (+44) 702 4095 065
Name: Barrister Paul Carlos Esq.
DONATION FUND CLAIM NO: 8QR454UKGBP

I am Barrister Paul Carlos Esq. of Anglo Chambers England, and your mail has been received in regards to the sum of $1,000,000.00 which was donated to you by my client Mr.Neil-Trotter who has placed the verification of your true person and fund approval and it is my great pleasure to have you as one of the lucky recipient of the above funds.

For more verification of my client and the story behind his successful breakthrough click this link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebri ... ckpot.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu ... 10-3244203

Your $1, 000,000.00 USD (One Million USD) is with a finance and loan company and I can only approve the funds payout after confirming the information you present if it tallys and corresponds with that of my client Mr.Neil-Trotter which he has presented to my office. So therefore you are been advised to fill the verification form below with your complete and correct information(s) and any misinformation will lead to disqualification. This chamber's will only sign and seal the required document to approve the fund payout/transfer to you after all information required from you have been received and duly verified. In view of this information you send is what we will use in opening your claim's file before we will further proceed with the signing of the Fund Payout Approval document that will give you the legal rights to make claim of your funds.

Fill your information below:
1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) HOME ADDRESS:
3) SEX:
4) OCCUPATION:
5) PHONE NUMBER:
8) MARITAL STATUS:
9) COUNTRY OF RESIDENT:
10) LASTLY SCANED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / DRIVER'S LINC

As soon as you fill this information completely and correctly, I will opened your file and forward your information to the bank to cross check and then proceed with the payment.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister. Paul Carlos Esq.
Anglo Chambers & Solicitor.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.203.9.81
Organization: Hetzner
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement