Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214823 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. no.: +221774716657

My dear,I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal,
His name is rev father basil david michael
His email is( [email protected] )
His Phone number(+221774716657)Ask him to send the cheque to you the sum of($300,000,00)Three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend father basil david michael to receive the cheque from him.tell him my name so that he will know is you and also tell him your complete name,

Please try to let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.This period I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the cheque to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay,i hope to meet you one day in your country.

thanks and God bless you,Best regards.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215974 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:18 am
From Revfatherbasildavid Michael - [email protected]

my son i bless you in the name of our lord Jesus amen
how are you today hope you so much love God in your life over there .i thank God for his mercy upon us . i receive your mail now because of what i am still doing in my office.it is true that your partner Who is no longer here in Senegal again drop here with me a cheque that what the sum of $300.000 U.S dollars for you .with an instruction how i should deliver it to you without any delay . she told me every thing about you how you wanted to help her but because of financial down you could not help as you wish that time.now i will suggest to you to come down here in Senegal to pick up the cheque by yourself without any delay,or it will be delivered to you over there through DHL post which i don't know what it will cost but if you want i will go to there office to check,and when write to me again you will also send me all your information's where you want me to post the cheque to you.my son this things is for you to choose the better way you no that you will receive the cheque without any delay or problem .if you are coming here i will give you my full address .but if you want me to help you post it through DHL you will provide me your full address and your names as i told you .also give me the permission to find out what it will cost .i thank you so much .may God be with you in Jesus name amen.reverend father basil David Michael

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216114 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 pm
DHL POSTING REQUEST
hello son of God
may the almighty God be with you over there and bless you my son.i hope you so mush love your God with all your heart over there also,my son like i told you about the cheque kept here with me by your partner for you .who is no more here in Senegal,who has also left to another country with her new partner i said to you,to come over here and pick up the cheque or it will be send to you through DHL,which i promise to go and find out what it will take.in case you will needed the cheque to be send through DHL post,now i have confirmed what it will take to send the cheque to you through DHL .my son i already went to there office to check everything.the cost is 300 dollars.they told me that it will be rap as well with there envelop rap .and they give me the guarantee that it will be believed well to the address that will be giving to them which is your address.so you send your full address and name where the cheque will be post also the money to post the cheque to you .if you want the information to send the money to me is already
there my name.try to send me all your information's now

if you want to send the money or come over here my information's is here for you to send or come,the total cost for posting the cheqeu to you is 300 dollars as the DHL office told me today,son send it by western union money transfer or money gram,

First ---Basil David

Second name ----Michael

country----Senegal

state----Dakar

church Address--- 12 rule s.grand yoff Dakar Senegal

name of my church,Church of God Mission,Dakar Senegal
so i will be waiting to see you .your cheque is secured here with me
that was the instruction giving to me by your partner .so immediately i
receive the money for posting the cheque i will do so .thanks
may God be with you always

#216217 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:33 pm
my son i bless you over there in Jesus name amen,
son listen to me i went to check if it will e easy for me to receive it by account the bank manage told me it will take so much time before i receive it because is a small amount,son try to check money gram if you can send it by money gram or western union money transfer because immediately you send it i will receive it the same day and also post your cheque the same day,my son i will be waiting to hear from you now,

#216365 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:46 am
my son listen to me i want you to know that i am a reverend father and know how you talk to me,
you ask me of account to send the money i told you the reason ,now this is the account for you to send the money to me when you send it also send me the payment slip to show you have send the money,but also remember it will take time before i receive it is what i am telling you,to make it easy is with western union money transfer or money gram,my son i will be waiting to hear from you now,May God in heaven be with you over there in Jesus name amen,

RECEIVER NAME: EMERIBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3010100266
BANK CODE: SN153
CODE GUICHET: 01301
RIB: 82
IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)
ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT
D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

#231296 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:35 am
Attention .

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
This is reverend father basil David Michael, Dakar - Senegal .

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of ($300.000.00) (Three HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ) directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.
My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.
The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now.
So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:............................

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.
e-mail Address:( [email protected]) +221 773432941
Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
reverend father basil David Michael