Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#231260 by HannahsDad Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:38 pm
Ciolan-Machinery / Ciolan Auto Import-Export Limited at http://ciolan-machinery.com

Ciolan Auto Import-Export Limited is specialized in worldwide trading of Used Construction Equipment, Forklifts and all other types of machinery.

Established in 1981 the company, in over 20 YEARS has grown to one of the largest Machinery Dealers in the UK. The combined 100 YEARS experience of the principles and commitment to developing the facilities, ensure we provide a one stop shop for all your Machinery requirements.

We feel that our success over this period of time has been largely due to our ability to offer a personal and professional service to our customers along with expert advice enabling you to make the right choice of machinery.

We are authorised dealers for all of the equipment that we sell and can give informed and accurate advice to our online customers ensuring that you make the right choices, first time and at the right price! We always offer great discounts and will always try to match or beat our competitors prices wherever possible.

We supply machinery worldwide and our preferential shipping rates mean we can deliver construction equipment wherever you need it.

We believe that our expert product knowledge gained from the use and demonstration of the machinery that we sell will always give confidence to our customers.

Ciolan Auto Import-Export Limited Company # 08664391
10 Eldon House 52 Aerodrome Road NW9 5ZP London United Kingdom
+44-7443780110
+44-1796320117
[email protected]

Steals the identity of the UK registered company

Created 11th December 2014 for 1 year only
Last edited by HannahsDad on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

#231551 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 pm
Dumb scammer klausbauer87 wrote:I am the owner of this website and this company. Please remove this threat or I will have to take legal measures against you. This is my new website wich I am working on. This is under construction mode.

Thank you and I hope you will remove this.

Would you like to comment on a few things then "Klaus".

1. Why, if your website is run by a UK Limited company, is it registered to someone in Malaysia?
2. Why does your website breach EU eCommerce regulations?
3. Why is your company in the process of being struck off, yet you are still actively trading?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.