Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231187 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:34 am

Dear Customer,

How are you doing today? I am sorry for late response. This is to acknowledge the receipt of the instruction given to you by the Central Bank to send your Certified Bank Cheque of (US$2,600.000.00). They instructed that as soon as I hear from you I should forward the Cheque to you through Courier Company.

I have been at the courier company yesterday to confirm the modalities of registering your parcel and dispatching of your Cheque to you location. All modalities for delivery of the Parcel/Cheque to you and I found the prices are as follows acclaimed Express Courier Companies such as, DHL, UPS and FEDEX.

Below are the necessary findings I made from the courier companies for the dispatch of your Certified Bank Cheque of (US$2,600.000.00) to you. Here is the cost of sending your Certified Bank Cheque through any of express courier services and the cost from here to your location. You are required to pay one of the necessary courier charges to the PROTOCOL OFFICER MR. GRILLO HELTOR to enable him to send your Certified Cashier Cheque immediately to you. Below are the preferred channels of delivery I confirmed from the courier company, therefore make your choice and get in contact with him ASAP via his email address: [email protected]

----------------------------------------
DHL EXPRESS COURIER
DHL | Global (2working days)
Mailing $100.00
Insurance $100.00
Vat (5%) $75.00
TOTAL $275.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FedEx Express Courier (24hours delivery)
Mailing $100.00
Insurance $50.00
Vat (5%) $15.00
TOTAL $165.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPS Shipping Worldwide
Mailing $50.00
Insurance $35.00
Vat (5%) $10.00
TOTAL: $95.00

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable, so select any of your affordable courier fees and send it through Money Gram Transfer today with the name of my secretary as stated below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receiver Surname::: ONYEKA
Receiver Name:::: FELIX EZEOBA
City / Country:::: COTONOU – BENIN REPUBLIC
Sender's Name::::
Reference Number:::

Be informed that your parcel will be delivered to your address within 72hrs of dispatch, as the courier companies I visited informed me. Therefore, you are expected to send the money to dispatch your parcel/cheque without much delaying. Send the copy of the Money Gram payment information to me as soon as you made the payment for record purposes. On receipt of the delivery cost, MR. GRILLO HELTOR will proceed immediately to the courier company of your choice and send the Cheque without delay and forward the tracking number to you.
I wait to receive the payment information confirmation from you for record purposes.

Best Regards,
Jim T. Robinson (Paymaster)
Chief Auditor Reserve Bank
Cotonou – Republic of Benin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#231188 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:35 am
Dear Customer,

We write to know if you have send the delivery charges and received your (Parcel).

Kindly confirm as to enable us update our file.

Best Regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231189 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:36 am
Dear Customer,

You are required to pay the courier delivery charges to the Protocol Officer Mr. Grillo Hector to enable him to send your Certified Cashier Cheque to you without any hindrance. His email address is: [email protected]

Kindly note that the Reserve Bank did not leave us with any further information and we hope your respond to office as soon as possible, because if you fail to comply until the expiry date of this package, we may refer the package to back the Reserve Bank of Benin for Welfare as the package do not have a return address.

Kindly contact the Protocol Officer Mr. Grillo Hector. As soon as he confirms your payment of the courier delivery charges, they will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter to your residence. It usually takes 48 hours being an over nights delivery service.

I wait to receive your confirmation for record purposes.

Best Regards,

#231190 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:37 am
From [email protected]

To Whom It May Concern,

Your email message met me well, and however I cannot read the full content to you via email for privacy reasons. We understood that your package contains a {Bank Cashier Cheque} which valued $2,600.000.00 USD {TWO MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR}. As you know Courier Companies do not ship money in CASH, but by Bank Drafts are shippable. The package is registered with us for mailing to you by the Paymaster / Chief Auditor Reserve Bank, Dr. Jim T. Robinson.

Note, I am sending you this email because of your package is been registered on a special delivery Order in my office that as soon as our Delivery Team confirm your information's it will only take two working days (48hours) for your package to arrive your designated address. For your information, the VAT & Insurance fees have been paid already before your package was registered to certify that the Cheque is not for Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it a fund to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.

Therefore, you will have to pay for the delivery charges $275.00 USD. Also, note that all items & packages that are registered with this office have a time limitation and we cannot accept payment that is not known to us, so you are requested to resend to us your full detail and the delivery charges $275.00 USD to enable us proceed further. Also, kindly note that the Reserve Bank of Benin did not leave us with any further information.

Send the delivery charges via “Money Gram” or “RIA” with the name of our recipient stated below:

The Senders Name should be your name.
Recipient Name………….. THOMPSON
Recipient Surname………. ISAAC
Recipient Address……….. CARRE 122 MISSEBO 01BP 8185
City….................................COTONOU
Country.............................. BENIN REPUBLIC
Amount.............................. $275.00 USD ONLY
Reference No _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 8 DIGITS NUMBER

Hope you will help us to serve you better.

Mr. Grillo Hector
The Protocol Officer
Phone: +22995151275
Email: [email protected]

#232940 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 am
Date: 03 / 01 / 2015

Hello To Whom It May Concern,

We wish you happy New Year 2015.
Your email message has been noted. Nonetheless, I will not hesitate to inform you that I have called your telephone numbers several times and you are not picking my calls. I am sorry that I cannot call you again and I hate childish play.

If you wish to take your own share of responsibility go ahead and send the delivery charges $275.00 USD through MONEYGRA today or fist thing on Monday. Immediately you take share of responsibility to the send the delivery charges, your Chéque will get ship to your home address.

Go ahead immediately you receive this message and send the delivery charges through MoneyGram with the name of our recipient stated below:

The Senders Name should be your name.
Recipient Name………….. THOMPSON
Recipient Surname……… ISAAC
Recipient Address…………CARRE 122 MISSEBO 01BP 8185
City…................................. COTONOU
Country.............................. BENIN REPUBLIC
Amount.............................. $275.00 USD ONLY
Reference No _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 8 DIGITS NUMBER

Endeavor to help us to serve you better this year 2015.

Best Regards,
Mr. Grillo Hector
The Protocol Officer
Telephone: +22995151275
Email: [email protected]