Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231179 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:43 am
Tel. No.: +2348020999313

Dear XXX
Compliment of the day,

Please I want to inform you that 6.8 Million Dollars has
been Awarded in your favor, Contact Me for more details and send me your full
information such as:1.

Full Name:
2. Full House Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Cell Number:
5. Age:
6. Marital Status:
Also be informed that as soon as your information is been confirmed, your Fund will be Credited to you via SWIFT ATM CARD and will be delivered to you in the next 3 Official working days.
Please reply here only: [email protected]
Regards,Rev Dr Paul Uba
Call me Tel +234 80 20999313

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233321 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:56 am
Attn:XXX

Thanks for your mail response.

Well, I will start your ATM card process now and you pay for your ATM card delivery which is only $490.00usd and the card number is 7642311986643595.

So you go ahead and send the delivery fee of $490.00usd only via western union money transfer or money gram. Send the delivery fee with my name below.

Receivers Name: Paul Uba
Country/City: Lagos Nigeria
Test Question: To Who
Answer: Paul.
Amount: $490.00
MTCN:

I wait to hear from you soon with western union money transfer details.

As soon as i receive it under 24/48 hours your ATM CARD will be in your hand.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Uba

Call me 2347087832906

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233416 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:04 am
Sir, That is the only way you will send the money across to me, if you really need your ATM card payment here.