Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230894 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 am
Tel. No.: +2348080558378

Dear XXX.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail requesting the procurement of a waiver certificate.

We are the sole attorneys to the Presidency and we will make sure that we get the original waiver certificate for this purpose.

The processing and the issuance of the document with my consultation fee will cost you only $975.

You can send the money via Western Union Money Transfer Money gram or Ria money transfer to us in the name of our account officer: JULIANA DANLADI MAREN, LAGOS NIGERIA.QUESTION, WHAT ANSWER WAIVER,

Upon the receipt of the money, we shall proceed immediately to the Federal high court headquarters at Abuja to process the waiver certificate on your name.

Once you have sent this fee, kindly forward the control number information ONLY by SMS text message through my direct number: +234 8080558378,

Awaiting your response.
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Jacob Jando.
Principal Attorney,
Official Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#230896 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 am
Dear Sir.

I am very astonished that you abandon your approved payment because of the needed money to obtain the waiver certificate on your name.

Since i am the apponted attoney that will help you I am ready to make sure that you receive the waiver this week so that your fund will be transfer into your account.

I will advice you to send only $175 dollars The recipte of the money that you send will be used to swaer the affidavit in your name since you are not cominf to Nigeria. Bear in mind that the deadline is 20th of this month. You are going to compensate me as soon as you receive your fund.Christmas is fast approching i want you to enjoy it.

Send the money via Western Union Money Transfer Money gram or Ria money transfer to us in the name of our account officer: MRS JULIANA DANLADI MAREN, LAGOS NIGERIA.QUESTION, WHAT ANSWER WAIVER,

Upon the receipt of the money, we shall proceed immediately to the Federal high court headquarters at Abuja to process the waiver certificate on your name.
Once you have sent this fee, kindly forward the control number information ONLY by SMS text message through my direct number: +234 8080558378,

Awaiting your response.
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Jacob Jando.
Principal Attorney,
Official Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.