Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230861 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221768658569

Dear Friend,

Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if what i am about to tell you will offend you in anyway,I am Miss Keketa J.B Vieira , 21 years old girl from Guinea Bissau, the daughter of late President Joao Bernardo Vieira who was one time a President of the Federal Republic of Guinea Bissau,who was killed on 2 March 2009 by the Army as he tried to flee his house, which was being attacked by a group of soldiers close to the head of the chief of staff, Tagme Na Waie, early that morning.

I am constrained to contact you due to what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother who die one year after her husband was killed,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident
and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives.I appreciate your email. Right now as i am writing this email to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a guardian , a Savior , a good friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears . As i told you before that i am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker , as a result of the death of my father. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is :

Reverend Peter Seth Addison ( St Paul Catholic Church in Dakar Senegal )
His office telephone number is (+221768658569)

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the church , gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your emails ( i could have wished to come online and chat with you but i can not , because our reverend does not allow chatting in his office , he only gives me some minutes to read and reply our emails ) .

I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Keketa Vieira. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call. My dear , i feel so much pains about the death of my parents especially my late beloved father because i have hever seen a father like him before ( may his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace , Amen ) .

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum Five Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars ($5,500,000.00us dollars) In the bank with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the funds in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION,S ON HOW MY LATE FATHER WAS KILLED THROUGH THE BELOW NEWS BROADCAST BELLOW ...............................http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Bernardo_Vieira
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/ma ... -president
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7918061.stm

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money.In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself.I am staying at the female hostel here in St Paul Catholic Church. Please, keep this transaction to your self only.Do not disclose it to any one till the funds gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you.I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever.Please you should also try to send me your full details below like .................
YOUR FULL NAMES ............
.....YOUR HOME AND PLACE OF YOUR WORKING ADDRESS ...................
YOUR MOBILE AND HOME PHONE NUMBERS ........................

Please i need your information so that i can call you any time or to hear your voice and also know you very well, i am waiting for the information from you today so that I can give you the contact of my late father bank for you to verify them..

Yours Miss Keketa J.B Vieira

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239170 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221765103772

Dearest one

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from United Kingdom.I am in United Kingdom for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father that was in the camp as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Peter Addison and his direct email address is : ([email protected]) His telephone number is +221765103772.(Skype id rev.father.peter)

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Keketa Vieira.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.