Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230858 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 am
Tel. No.: +447031959677

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your response, we shall commence the immediate processes of getting the $12.4m transferred. I will like you to ask you a very vital question. Will it be better for you to come to London for this payment or to be paid from our correspondence office in Canada. Please, note that your answer will provide us need authority to hasting the payment. But let me quickly add that your telephone number is very important because the delegates that will be handling this payment in Canada will need to communicate with you via telephone before your arrival.

Thanks
Mr.Olivette James
Natwest Bank London
Telephone +447031959677

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#230859 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:00 am
Hello XXX,
This is the second time I am communicating with you. I sent you a proposal about $12.4m from UK and subsequently sent another message asking you to go to Canada and get the payment since it will be difficult paying from UK. So, if you need us to have a communication code, then create one and send to me.
Olivette James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.