Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230689 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:09 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2217060729111, +2213386334944 & +22176557122

Hello Dearest,

Good day and how was your night? I was so happy to read your last message, Am so much happy once again and i want to let you know that i have every document about the money and i have contact the bank concerning you that am read for the transfer through my partner, after reading your mail this morning, My mind have been blank for a long time because of the condition we are facing,i could not find nothing but sorrow and tears since am in this prison called refugee camp,

The past is what i do not want to ever remember,i wish not to spoil your mood with my past predicament but i know that you are God sent and your honesty has made me feel so relieved and happy for asking me how you can help me out from this my present condition and handle the money maturely.Frankly,i now trust you with all my heart and i am confidently entrusting everything into your hands to help me with my inheritance and assist me get my freedom from the camp and leave this God forsaken place, From your mails I feel so much happy as if my problems are over.

I want to release all the information about the money to you in trust.You will find bellow the contact address and information of the bank where the money is deposited by my late father,write them an email also call the bank to speak with them to know how many days the transfer will last, Tell the bank your name,your address, telephone number that you are applying for the release of the money to your account, tell them that i have appointed you to represent me as my partner and trustee to claim my late father's deposit with their bank,

They are aware that i will be presenting a trustee as i told you, The bank manager was the one who personally advised me to get someone whom i trust to help me claim the money because am under refugee camp,That they can not release the money to me as i am under refugee and the law of Senegal does not permit refugees to stand in such transfer so write the bank mail and call, the bank will advise you on how they will make the transfer and how many days it will take them to transfer the money to your account.Bellow is the bank contact:

Sir Philip J, Hampton.
Foreign Remittance Manager
ORABANK SENEGAL
40 Avenue Jean Jaurès Angle
Carnot Dakar
P.O BOX. 28874
Tel: +221 7060729111
Tel:Line +221-3386334944
Fax: 221-7655-7122
Email: [email protected]

Please email them immediately to the email addresses above and tell them that you are my partner and that you are contacting them on my behalf regarding the account of Dr, Jonathan Morbia .Here is the information of the account,

Account name ; Dr Jonathan Morbia
Account number : ora/ds/ 45435654434/NRD/002
Account value : USD$4.7M
Next of Kin Celine morbia

I am trusting you with all this information and i hope you will not disappoint or betray me at end,please make sure you keep everything top secret to yourself until we have succeed on the transfer because this is my only hope of surviving this predicament. i will be waiting for you to tell me the outcome of your email with the bank,try to call them as you send the mail so they know how urgent the issue is.I look forward to hear from you.Please tell me more about yourself, Bye for now and please kindly call me as i want to speak with you
thank and have a nice day
Celine

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232126 by AlanJones Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 am
Hello dear friend,
Thanks for your mail. How was your night over there in your country and the day? I believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today. As you already know, My name is Celine Morbia as i you know from Google email i am 25years. I am from Sierra Leone in west Africa and i am single. I presently live in a church built by the Missionary Society near the united nations refugee center here in Dakar Senegal as a result of political crisis that was fought in my country some time ago. I lost all my family which is the main reason i come to this country for the safety of my life and future.

My late father, Dr Jonathan Morbia was the managing director of New Era Mining company in Sierra Leone, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed all my family members, but i was very lucky to be away from home during the incident. Forgive me if my letter is not acceptable to you, but i decided to write you for help because I have no other alternative. Since after the death of my father and my mother, alongside with my only brother. I have been in a very big difficulty on how to claim and invest the sum of $4.7million which my father deposited in a finance House for me before his death.

I contacted you because the finance house demanded of a representative who will stand as my trustee through whom they can release the money or the gold for me because i am living here as a refugee. I feel to let you know about this if i can get some help from you on how to invest the money after the transfer. I come to contact you because i need someone who could love me and if possible take me to live with him so that i can have a family again. You will also help me to get a good school where i will finish my education as a nurse while you manage the fund for me.

i will be so much happy to hear your voice so that we can also talk how the money will be transfer and how i can come out from this camp and come to your country,this is Please i want you to understand that i leave inside refugee camp with many rules and we are not allow to be picking our calls all the time because we are always busy with camp activities and other work in the camp and other rules that control the camp concerning call. I love singing and reading, my favorite sports includes football, basketball and golf. I am waiting to hear from you.
thank you kiss

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232127 by AlanJones Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:07 am
Hello Dearest,

Good evening and how was your day, Am very happy for your massage, I live here as a refugee and also as an orphan with no one to care about me or about my future because of my leaving in the refugee camp. I am seeking your honest help to start the investment and be free from this camp i found myself so that i can come over to your country to start a new life after the transfer,

Would have been happy if you can come over here so that we meet face to face and then we can visit the bank and you speak to the director as my trustee to know how many days it will take them to transfer the money to your account as my representative to receive the money on my behalf for the future of my life and yours as well.I make this options for you to know that i need your help, I can not talk or discus anything with any person in the camp here because i dont my clearance, I just get chance from the computer in the camp to explain about myself to you,

Then after transfer we will move over to your country together and you assist me to get a good nursing school where i can study while you manage the money in any good business for our mutual benefit. Please i need your help in this my present condition is not giving me joy and it very hard for me since the death of my family, If i remember when i was with my family it makes me think so much if i remember.

I have speak with the bank and they said that i should present a foreign partner because the law of the country forbid one been under refugee to partake in anything transfer of such nature, The bank also make me to understand that my father sign with them that i should present a partner that will invest the money so that i can not mismanage the money,
take care.
I am waiting to hear from you.
thank you.
Yours
my telephone number, + 221778547826