Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230615 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:46 am
Tel. No.: +2348185552446

EFCC HEAD OFFICE
REF:EFCC/NG/2014

ATTN:Beneficiary

Please try and send the activation fees for the payment release and please try as soon as possible so that the payment will proceed with all necessary information needed and payment of the $250

N.B:This is to attest and certify that the above named has satisfactorily been Cleared from a fund under Category “A” of the Federal Government of Nigeria Fund Transfer Act, of 1981.Further to the above subject matter with File Number:EFCC/LE/XX6/014 and based on subsequent inspection and according to our satisfaction that the beneficiary is hereby satisfied and cleared.The above named beneficiary is therefore entitled to part payment of approved sum of US$10,300,000.00 in completion & inspection from any criminal offenses by this office.You are advices to comply with the clearance fee of $250 as soon as possible

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR THE $250

RECEIVERS NAME :JUDE MADURO
ADDRESS:3434IFEMI AJA STR,VI.LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT:$250
TEST QUESTION:FOR
ANSWER:MY FRIEND

Kindly get your Activation fee ready so that we shall do as your directed because you are the authentic beneficiary of this fund.Note that we, the EFCC shall be the part to receive any backhander or taking money from you, in term of covering you or protecting your interest.You advised to follow our instructions so that you will receive your fund.Please kindly in form me by email as soon as you received this letter for my final order.Await your reply and note that I shall not reply any negative talk from you because,been so busy and can not answer any negative word.

Your communication code: EFCC/NG/74-a0807777hj/UN/NG.

I expect your prompt response

Regards,

MR.Ibrahim Lamorde (EFCC)
Office of the economic and financial crime commission's chairman
My Direct Telephone number:+2348185552446
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#273182 by AlanJones Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

EFCC HEAD OFFICE
REF:EFCC/NG/2015
This is to notify you again that your another relative (JERRY NEWMAN) Claims to be from Park Avenue London U k, with a bank account # 12222765 from HSBC BANK London,He just informed that the central bank of Nigeria should transfer half of your $10.3M overdue payment to his personal account number as he stated above. Remember that last time ago, your part payment of $5,000,000.00 which was transferred by the Citibank last year 2013 to one Mr. WILLIAMS JONES of United State of America to a bank account number in Bank of America.
You know that this delay was due to the investigation that needs to be done concerning the huge amount involved. But we promise that this next transfer will not take more than three days to reflect in his bank account since it will be transferred directly from Nigeria into his own bank account or any other account provided by him.
We’re please to inform you that this half payment of U S.$5,150,000,00 will be ready for transfer on to Mr. JERRY provided bank account after our intelligent investigation team having making the necessary investigation for this transfer. Note that after transferring this fund to Mr. JERRY account your balance with central bank of Nigeria account will be only $ U S.$5,150,000 00.
You’re advice to inform us if the half payment of U S $5,150 000, 00 should be paid into Mr. Philips bank account given to us as your relative or should be paid into your own personal bank account at this by this Friday.
Please note that Mr.JERRY has agreed to pay us the activation fee of $650 to the CBN by tomorrow . And we promised that as soon as he pays the fee the CBN shall credit his bank account within 4hours.
If you know that you don't want us to do so kindly let us know from now till tomorrow, provide us with your new
HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR THE $650 THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER.
RECEIVERS NAME :FRANK EGBE
AMOUNT:$650
TEST QUESTION:IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST
YOUR FULL NAME:
ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE
COMPANY NAME: POSITION
BANK NAMES,
ACCOUNT NO,
ROUTING NO,
SWIFT CODE
BANK ADDRESS.
PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE
Kindly get your Activation fee ready so that we shall do as your directed because you are the authentic beneficiary of this fund.
Note that we, the EFCC shall be the part to receive any backhander or taking money from you, in term of covering you or protecting your interest.
You advised to follow our instructions so that you will receive your fund.
Please kindly in form me by email as soon as you received this letter for my final order.
Await your reply and note that I shall not reply any negative talk from you because,been so busy and can not answer any negative word.
Your communication code: EFCC/NG/74-a0807777hj/UN/NG
Regards,
EMAIL:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#274270 by AlanJones Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:28 am
Reply-to: EFCC OFFICE IBRAHIM LAMORDE - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

EFCC HEAD OFFICE
REF:EFCC/NG/2015

Please try and send the activation fees for the payment release and please try as soon as possible so that the payment will proceed with all necessary information needed and payment of the $650 and it is the only payment for you to pay and have every processes concluded.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR THE $650 THROUGH WESTERN UNION ,MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVERS NAME :FRANK EGBE
AMOUNT:$650
TEST QUESTION:IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST

YOUR FULL NAME:
ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE
COMPANY NAME: POSITION
BANK NAMES,
ACCOUNT NO,
ROUTING NO,
SWIFT CODE
BANK ADDRESS.
PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

Kindly get your Activation fee ready so that we shall do as your directed because you are the authentic beneficiary of this fund.Note that we, the EFCC shall be the part to receive any backhander or taking money from you, in term of covering you or protecting your interest.You advised to follow our instructions so that you will receive your fund.Please kindly in form me by email as soon as you received this letter for my final order.Await your reply and note that I shall not reply any negative talk from you because,been so busy and can not answer any negative word.

Your communication code: EFCC/NG/74-a0807777hj/UN/NG.

Regards,

EMAIL:[email protected]