Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229782 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:54 am
I am out off the office for some days, but now i am back to the transaction . today i shall send to you the account information where you will make this payment to enable us process further to court and ministry in your name to procure all this documents of claim , for you to submit them to the bank for the transfer of this fund into your account .......... please bean with me for not informing you my absent from the offices

Thank's for your co_operation

Regard
Felix

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229895 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:34 pm
This is the account information below use it to make the payment ,but after you make have make the payment remember to send all the information you use to mak the payment to you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and also attach the payment slip and send to me , remember that you should send big Amount of money so that it will reflect into the account concerning what i told you before in account payment , small payment it will not reflect to the account

Name : Anthony Taylor.
IBAN : DE46500105175413627179.
Bic: INGDDEFFXXX.
Bank name : ING-DIBA, AG
ADDRESS : Theodor - Heuss -Allee . 2 60486.
Frankfurters am main.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229896 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:37 pm
Inside the two information i send to you above ,choose one of the information to make the payment to me i will receive them in your name and process further to the court and ministry to procure all this documents of claim as soon as is Issue out i shall send it to you , to submit in your name ask next of kin late Ronald Mike to the GTbank . this will enable the bank transfer this fund to you . when the documents is submitted

Regard
Felix

#230021 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:20 pm
This are the two information (account and western union) list below choose one make this payment to me .

1 . account information ask you said .

Name : Anthony Taylor.
IBAN :DE46500105175413627179.
Bic: INGDDEFFXXX.
Bank name : ING-DIBA, AG
ADDRESS : Theodor - Heuss -Allee . 2 60486.
Frankfurters am main.

2 western union transfer money information .

Senders Name XXX
Sender's address
MTCN (Control number)
Text Question: What Colour.
Text Answer: XXX.
Receiver's Name C . O .Godfrey .
Receiver Address:LAGOS NIGERIA.
Amount send.

inside this two information choose one and make this payment to me today.

Regard
Felix
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

#230165 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 am
I am waiting to hear from you concerning this payment of the documents that the GTbank is demanded from you to submit in your name ask next of kin to late Ronald Mike , this will enable the GTbank to transfer this fund into your account when all this documents is submitted in your name ask rightful beneficiary . as soon as we procure all this documents of claim in your name i shall send all the copy of the documents to you to submit to the bank in your name , as soon as is done what next the bank will do is to transfer this fund into your account.

i am waiting to receive the payment

Regard
Felix

#230272 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:28 pm
what we are taking about is $15.m to be transfer into your account , the document of claim must be submit to the bank base on the application of claim which you submitted to GTbank in your name ask next of kin ,
this will enable the bank transfer this fund into your account as soon as you submit the document of claim . that show the approved document of this fund has been provide by you and submit to the bank . that means this fund belong to you .

The payment is to procure this document from the court and ministry and also submit the payment receipt to bank in your name off which you made to procure this document . i will submit the payment receipt to court and ministry in your name , in your absent in court and ministry the day the document will be swore in and Issue out . your payment receipt stand in your Absent that day this very important THAT WILL CONVINCES THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE COURT AND THE BANK THAT YOU ARE A FOREIGN TO STAND AND CLAIM THIS FUND ................ that is why i told you that you should make the payment in western union . now how much did you have at hand now send in western union MAY HALF OF THE PAYMENT OF THE DOCUMENT SO THAT I CAN PROCESS FURTHER TO THE COURT AND MINISTRY AND ALSO TO THE BANK TO PROCURE ALL THIS DOCUMENT as soon as is Issue out from the court and ministry i shall send it to you to submit to the bank in your name ask next of kin , this will enable the bank transfer this fund into your account because you have submitted all the documents of claim that the bank demand from you ask next of kn . that show the approved documents of transfer of the fund submit in your name to the bank. what next the bank will do is to transfer this fund to you .

make the payment if it's half payment to western union so that i can process further without delay to procure this document in your name , after making the payment please remember to attach the receipt of the payment and send to because i will use it to apply to court and ministry and also submit to he bank that you are a foreign .

do that with out delay.

Felix

#230273 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:29 pm
XXX , whatsoever you spend to procure this documents from court and ministry in your name is not a lots , because as soon as this fund is transfer into your account . before we can share this fund we will remove the Amount we spend me and you , them we can share the remaining fund .

This how this fund $15million U.S dollars paid into your account
and then you and me can share the money.
50% to me and 45% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as
your government may require.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through and also forward the information you receive from bank to me so that i can advice what to do next without mistake:

Regard
Barr .Felix

#230422 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:06 am
XXX why are you acting this way toward this transfer of fund into your account , i hope we agree that you have to make this payment of documents in your name ask next of kin ,it will enable me process further to court and ministry in your name to procure this document , as soon as this document is Issue out from court and ministry i shall send to you all the original copy for you to submit in your name ask next of kin to the bank . as soon as is done you submitting the document to the bank base on the application of claim which we submit in your name and bank respond to you about the claim , what the bank will do is transfer this fund into your account , before i contact you on this transaction i make sure this fund exist in bank , that is why i send to you my Identification for you to know the person who you are dealing with and should be case any thing like scam happen are the line you did not like please in the name of God feel free to report me with Identification to FIB /CIA OR INTERNET POOL SECURITY AGENT THEY will locat me and pick me up, if this is scam , i am assuring you that this is 100% free scam and this fund exsit in bank up to date , what is holding this fund not to be transfer into your account , is the document of claim as soon as we submit them to the bank within 24 hours bank working days this fund will be transfer to you

do this payment without doubting mind or what people over there in your country be telling you this is scam , do not listing to what people will be saying , they will be seeing the bad side of this transaction , but the good side they will not see , follow my instruction for us to achive this goal before us .

Thank's
Felix

#230541 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:00 am
In your last email you told me about the account information so that you can make this payment why delaying this fund in bank not to transfer into your own account ask next of kin , since the bank have accept your application of claim and contacted you on this transfer of the approve documents that this fund really belong to you .the documents to be submit in your name to enable the bank transfer this fund into your account , what about the payment delay for ,why . if you did not doubt make this payment to enable me process further to court and ministry where all this document will be Issue out in your name ask next of kin . as soon as is Issue out the documents i shall send to you all the copy to you to submit to the bank , ask the bank is demanded the documents in your name base on the application of claim . do fast to make this payment today as soon as you receive this email

Felix

#230542 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:01 am
Since I have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives for over
several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of
kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this
account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account
and then you and me can share the money.
50% to me and 45% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as
your government may require.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through and also forward the information you receive from bank to me so that i can advice what to do next without mistake:

Regard
Barr .Felix

#230543 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 am
i have call you many time but know respond from you , please call me for move detail as soon as you receive this email

234 8184533189

Felix

#230707 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:17 am
XXX ,

I have very proof concerning this transaction , this fund exist in bank up to date , attach is the police report af late Ronald mike his death . for me to know that this fund is real ,
make the payment to enable me process further to court and ministry in your name . as soon as this documents is Issue out in your name i will sent to you all the document for you to submit them to the bank for the transfer of this fund into your account , what we are taking about is $15.m to be transfer into our account.

i have apply for the death certificate in your name to the ministry ,your payment receipt is what the court and ministry is asking me to present in absent to the court that you are a REAL FOREIGN before this document will be Issue out i am pleased to you make this payment to me with out delay , for all this document to Issue out in your name

Felix

#230905 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:50 am
Be a good partner please XXX,

Why are you behaving in this manner?why have you not sent the $1200 so that we can get all the documents and have this transaction completed.

Please contact me right away as soon as you receive this message.
Send the $1200 to the name of mu cashier i gave to you above ,

Best Regard
Felix

#230906 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 am
I have called you several times, your phone is on recorded message ,why can you not call me from your side?
Please proof to me that you are serious by calling me as soon as you receive this message. the polices report documents i sent to you is real ,i am working on the death certificate as soon as is Issue out from the ministry i shall send to you , to submit to the bank in your name ask next of kin , i have apply for the documents . but what is holding the document is your payment receipt to show / stand in your name that you are a foreign before it will Issue out . i am try to convenience the court and ministry that the next documents before it will Issue out that you payment receipt must be submit to the court and ministry and also in bank . do fast make this payment today

I am waiting for your call urgently.

My number to call is, 234 8184533189.

Barr, Felix

#230907 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:52 am
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
635 Akin Adesola Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Tele +234 17948270 GTCONNECT
[email protected]

Sir,

RE: ESTATE OF LATE ENGINEER. RONALD MIKE.

This bank is informing you to submit all the document related to this transfer of your fund into account ask next of kin ,it show the approve document the fund is yours

Yours Faithfully,
Ndidi Ukaonu.
Executive Director.