Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230447 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:15 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22567777484

Praise the lord,

my dear beloved in the lord,

greetings today and how are the members of your family? However, i hope all is well with you i just want to inform you that the almighty god has done that for us. Well my dear, i am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred out from the bank through the help of a beloved pastor in india, right now i am in india for visitation to the church that is handling the project and also know how they will invest the fund for me,

meanwhile i did not forget your past effort and assistance in getting thet ransfer out from the bank, only that it desperately failed us some how,now be informed that i kept some money for you in other to compensate you foryour past effort. So before making the journey to india with the church pastor that visited me after the successful transfer of the fund, i left atotal sum of usd $185.000 dollars in a cheque for you in the church with my church pastor in abidjan in other to compensate you for your past effort. Kindly contact my church pastor, pastor michael ndidiahu.

Christians action faith ministries (cafm).
Pastor michael ndidiahu, president& founder
b.a.'e'litt. B.s. (jerusalem)
(life member red cross society)
"social & spiritual voluntary organisation
email: [email protected] or [email protected]
tel: +225 67777484

Contact him so that he can send the cheque to you and as soon as you receive it do not hesitate to write me back so that we can shear the joy together and give glory to the almighty god for his mercies and love in us. I will be hoping to here from you, that you have received the cheque.

Thanks ones again,

sister Grace Makola .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement