Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230439 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2255177975 & +2252025857

Dear Beloved XXX,

How are you my good friend? Hope all is well with you and your entired family.I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-Dollars contract has been concluded with the assistance of another partner
from Spain, who financed the project to a logical conclusion.I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished project due to one reason or the other best known to you.

Please i want to use this opportunity to apologise you for not respond ealier to your previous mail,which you sent to me,due to my health condition and also making a several praying consultations concerning on this issue.

I have successfully transferred the fund out from the bank to a new partner's account, who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Please due to your past effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the project.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $750,000.00 I have left a Certified International VISA MASTERCARD for you worth of 750,000.00 dollars cash-able at any automatic teller machine in your country.please kindly contact Dr suleyman Diarroubah of (Bridge Bank Group PLC, Côte d'Ivoire).

Bridge Bank Group PLC, Côte d'Ivoire
33, Avenue du Général de Gaulle
01 BP 13002 Abidjan 01, RCI
ATTEN:Mr, Dr Suleyman Diarrassoubah
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: + 225 05 17 79 75
Fax: (225) 20 25 85 7

SEE THE CODE OF ATM MASTER CARD OWNERSHIP DETAILS

Type : ATM Master-card
ATM Master-card Number: 5359 2029 1225 3729
Amount : 750,000.00 dollars.
Colour: Red.

Tell the Bridge Bank Group PLC, Côte d'Ivoire Manager to send you the total 750,000.00 Dollars which I kept for your Compensation for using your personal data to secure the necessary approvals fund and your attempts to assist me on the project. Therefore, you should send him your telephone numbear inclusive of your current information mailing address where you want him to send the ATM MASTERCARD to you.I am
rewarding you with a token,because you deserve it for your past assistance which i can not forget. Please contact the bank immediately to avoid your Certified International ATM Master Card not be expire.

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs Patricia Knewl.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement