Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229205 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello,

I am Ms Xiuyun Chen I work with the Bank of China. Also Member of the Audit Committee and Member of Strategic Development Committee bank of china.I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality in my private study in the internet. I am in need of your assistance just for one reason in a Business Deal were i want you to act as a beneficiary and next-of-kin to a large amount of money please i will like you to get back to me via my private email address [email protected] for briefing.

Hope To Hear Back From You.

Thanks
Ms Xiuyun Chen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229206 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:11 am
From Ms Xiuyun Chen - [email protected]

Hello,

Thanks for your response to my Proposal.

Just like as i told you in my first email, I am Ms Xiuyun Chen I work with the Bank of China Also a Member of the Audit Committee and Member of Strategic Development Committee. I am getting in touch with you regarding a client with an investment placed under our banks management 4 years ago.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. In 2010, the subject matter, Mr.Saeed Täter made a deposit of $45,100,000 only in my branch, a number of notices was sent to him two years later for not operating the account and we later discovered that Mr.Saeed Täter had died of kidney diseases.

The good thing is that late Mr.Saeed Täter did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 4 years the funds will be revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want you to act as the next of kin to the deposited funds. There is no risk involved in this matter as I hold the key to the funds and we are going to adopt a legitimate method as I have all paper works to make you the next of kin to the funds. I want you to know that you will be entitled to 40% of the entire funds while I get 60% as the originator of the deal.

All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence. I want to be sure that you are ready to execute this transaction with me, what I expect from you is trust and commitment, do not be afraid, because what affects you shall also affects me too. I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days.

Note I am divorcee with a child.And I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please pardon any writing mistakes.

Looking forward to your prompt response as well as you also giving me some insight into who you are and what you do for a living and if you have the capacity to handle large business investment.

Kind Regards
Ms Xiuyun Chen

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 163.177.66.155
Originating ISP: China Unicom Shenzen Network
City: Guangzhou
Country of Origin: China
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229214 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:35 am
Hello,

Thank you are your response and I also want to thank you again for your willingness to part of this Proposal. Please i will like you to confirm your willingness to assist me in this project by Providing to me the following details below at once so that I can start arranging the necessary paper works in your names and send you copies.

1. Your Full name
2. Your Full House Address:
3. COUNTRY:
4. Tel and Fax Numbers:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Marital Status:
8. Occupation:

I await your prompt response to this email.

Kind Regards
Ms Xiuyun Chen.

#229287 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:47 pm
Dear XXX

Thanks you for sending to me your personal information you have just giving me the opportunity to open to you this Business Deal worth $45,100,000.00 to you,if you know most people who have worked in the banking industry in the past they are the same people running big time companies today why because they have this same opportunity that i have today that make me to contact you to do this with me It is through shady deals that they guarantee themselves a better standard of living and then are able to propel themselves to seek for political assignment after retiring from the banking industries.At this point, I should let you know that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

MY SECURED PLAN:
I shall be searching for online bank were you will be required to set up an offshore account with a designated back which I shall provide for you. The money would be transferred to the account which you will open in the bank for both of us. The reason we are making use of this bank is because my bank and this bank have the same banking coordinates and once I transfer the funds out of my bank to this bank, it will only take approximately 8hrs for the funds to hit the account. Also I cannot do a direct wire transfer of the funds to your account in your country as this will take a longer time I mean 3-5 working days for the funds to hit your account and this is not good at all because I want to beat every Hong Kong Monetary organization, this organizations monitor the transfer of large amount in and out of Hong Kong. There will be too much trouble and for this reason I cannot make the transfer directly to your account. This is the best way I have found. It will protect us from my bank and my Government. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know the funds will be released to you as the benefactor and as you bear the same last name with the deceased customer my bank will not argue on the legitimacy of this request accompanied by proper legal documents to back the claim.

As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank I will be providing to you. All documents making you as the beneficiary of the said funds will be forwarded to you once the attorney is done. After this, the money will be transferred to the offshore account which you have opened, all this will happen
after the funds have been released by my bank . Once funds hit the offshore account we can then transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts via the bank secured internet online banking. The good thing is that none of us need to be present physically in the offshore bank before an account can be opened as this
can be done right from your home. I will perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Please fill and sign the agreement letter below attached so we can move to the next step of this transaction. Note that the agreement has been signed by my humble self and the attorney involved.

I await your prompt response to this email with the sign agreement letter.

Kind Regards
Ms Xiuyun Chen

#229457 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:06 am
Hello,

Please i just want to let you know that i am still waiting to hear from you regarding the sign agreement letter.

I await your prompt response to this email with the sign agreement letter.

Kind Regards
Ms Xiuyun Chen

#230257 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm
Hello XXX

I have just received your email along with the completed agreement letter. I am doing everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly. You know $45,100,000.00 isn't a small sum. I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification with your names on it (Driver's license or International passport) I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person because the funds in question are huge and I don't want to take any chances.

Attached is my work id, check your attachment for a copy. I will send you the banks contact so that you can commence communication with them and open an Offshore Basic Account with them. Also note that new documents which will now bear your names as the next of kin to the funds will be sent to you soon the lawyer is still working on them and he promise it will be ready before the week runs out i will sent them to you along with the bank contact once Please I want you to take this project very serious as this will change both of our lives forever and any little mistake will jeopardize the whole thing so we need to be very careful and seek consent from each other before we make a decision.

Thank you and God bless you.

Kind Regards
Ms Xiuyun Chen

#230304 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:51 am
My Dear Brother,

I have received your email with a scanned copy of your Id.I want to let you know that i do really hope we conclude every thing about this business before Christmas vacations I am glad with the way you are following up this project as I need a proficient person like you to handle this transaction.

I want to let you know here that the legal documentation and attorney fee for this transcetion is cost me over $95,000 which is all my life saving money but i have handle it over here so you need not to worry yourself about that. I have also obtain the Anti-terrorist and Money Laundering document so that we don’t have any form of trouble during the time of transfer. And i also want to let you know that I have found out one online bank in Uk that has Same telex type and banking coordinates with my bank here in hong kong blow is the Bank contact details all you need to do now is for you to contact them and let the know that you which to open account with them please note the account need to be open with your full name because that is what is on the document that will make you the next of kin to the said funds Find below the Bank contact details of the bank Send them an email at once informing them that you want to open an Offshore bank Account with them.

BANK NAME: RELIANCE BANK UK
DEPARTMENT: Foreign Operations
CONTACT OFFICER: Mr.Peter Oliver
Tel: +44 70457 54188
Fax:+44 70457 55099
ADDRESS: Faith House,23-24 Lovat Lane,London,EC3R 8EB,UK
E-mail: [email protected]

Kind Regards
Ms Xiuyun Chen.

Image Image Image Image Image

#230418 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:52 pm
XXX

Please have you been able to get in contact with the bank.

Ms Xiuyun Chen

#230419 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:56 pm
From Reliance Bank - [email protected]

11 December 2014

Sir,

You are welcome to Reliance Bank LTD

Sir frist I could like to know from you the kind of offshore account you which to open with our bank blow are the types of offshore account we have so you have to let us know the one you which to open.

(1) Offshore Business Current Account Minimum deposit is £2,000 .00
(1) Current Offshore Account Minimum deposit is £1,500 .00
(1) Savings Offshore Account Minimum deposit is £1,000 .00

We await to hear from you and we look forward to serve you better!

Best Regards
Peter Oliver
Head of Operations
Phone: +44 70457 54188
Fax: +44 70457 54100
Email: [email protected]
*********************************************************************************************
This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated. Registered No. CAB-UK/ACC/01.This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of the above information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please delete this message or notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.
*********************************************************************************************

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.172.49
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#230546 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:22 am
12th December, 2014

Good Morning To You Sir,

Sir,Reliance Bank LTD is an International Financial Institution, we offer special, classified and quality services to our clients. Reliance Bank LTD act as a stock broker; buy securities, stocks and shares for customers, advise on financial matters. We have secured moralities to protect and preserve customer's interests to their greatest expectation.

We acknowledge your request to open a Business Current Account, see below for requirements:

REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:

1. A scanned copy of either your International Passport, Driver's License or Citizen Voter's Card
2. A scanned copy of document/receipt to show proof of current residence.
3. Download and fill the Account Opening Forms attached to this email.

Note: After filling the account opening forms, please send them back to us along with other requirements.

We await to hear from you and we look forward to serve you better, And please let me know the kind of Current Account you which to open if it is Offshore Business Current Account or just Current Offshore Account

Best Regards
Peter Oliver
Head of Operations

Office hours: Monday - Friday (9:00am - 5:30pm)
Saturday (10:00am -1:00pm)

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated. Registered No. CAB-UK/ACC/01.This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of the above information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please delete this message or notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.

ImageImage

#230549 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 am
Hello,

XXX i must say to you thank you for the update and for your willingness to do this with me just like what i told you before we both must seek consent from each other before we make a decision because this is a lifetime opportunity for us any little mistake will jeopardize the whole thing so we need to be very careful so please open the account with them and send to me the account details so that we can be able to transfer every thing before the Christmas vacations.

Ms Xiuyun Chen

#230635 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:42 pm
Dear XXX,

Good Morning.

Sir we are Sorry about that but since you were not able to download the form now your have to Simply fill out the Offshore Account Opening Forms provided below this are all the necessary information we need in the form to set up your Business Offshore Current Account are all here.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2)Your Full Address:
(3)Your Date of Birth
(4)Your Age
(5)Your Sex:
(6)Your Occupation:
(7)Your Email address:
(8)Your Current address:
(9)Your Country of residence:
(10)Your mother’s maiden name:
(10)Your Contact telephone number and Fxt number:
(12)Your Phone Number:
(13)Your Next Of Kin:
(14)Scan Copy Of Your Drivers ID or Picture Passport Attach it to me via Email:

We await to hear from you with all the information and we look forward to serve you better!

Best Regards
Peter Oliver
Head of Operations

#230636 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 pm
13th December, 2014

Dear XXX,

Sir after we must have successfully verified and confirmed the information which will be provided by you to this financial Institution; as your Account Officer with Reliance Bank LTD, after we must have be satisfied with the data which is to be provided you. To open a Business Current Account with Reliance Bank LTD, As i told you in one of my email your initial minimum deposit is £2,000 .00 (Two Thousand Pounds Sterling) and you can also deposit above £2,000 if you like. This is to open the Business Current Account in your name and make your account operational for further withdrawal, deposit and other business transaction. This account opening deposit will reflect in your account statement upon confirmation, this said opening balance/deposit (£2,000) is yours and can be withdrawn whenever you intend closing the account.

After deposit, we shall send you all relevant data about your account including your account numbers etc. Whatever valuables and dealings you carry out with Reliance Bank LTD as a legal entity is bounded by legal documents in reference to future occurrence. All dealings with this honorable bank are done in high confidentiality.

And as soon as your account opening funds is confirm/received by our bank Western Union Money Transfer Department, your account will be activated with the account opening balance funds you have provided after which you can then effect the swift/telegraphic wire transfer of funds worldwide.

PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
Since you do not have a functional account with Reliance Bank LTD, our Banking Policy base on the Central Bank of England regulations (section 14 subsection 2i of the 2010 UK banking policy) demands that fresh offshore account initial deposit should be paid via Western Union Money Transfer. Based on this, we recommend you to make payment via any Western Union Money Transfer near you to the account registration officer with the below information:

Name of Officer: Ochuko Ohimor
Address: 45 Grosvenor Square London, W1A 1AE United Kingdom
Amount: £ 2,000 (Pounds Sterling)

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION

After payment, please send a scanned copy of the payment slip to me with the following details immediately the payment is be made by you.

1. Full Sender's Name Needed?
2. Receiver’s Name?
3. Mtcn Number?

Best Regards
Peter Oliver
Head of Operations

**************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************

#230711 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:28 am
13th December, 2014

Sir,

I told you before in my last email that Since you do not have a functional account with Reliance Bank LTD, our Banking Policy base on the Central Bank of England regulations (section 14 subsection 2i of the 2010 UK banking policy) demands that fresh offshore account initial deposit should be paid via Western Union Money Transfer So we can not send to you any details account so we recommend you to make the payment via any Western Union Money Transfer to our Western Union Money Transfer department and after the payment the money will reflect in your account statement upon confirmation and still to let you know that i am still waiting to receive all the necessary information i ask you to send to set up your Business Offshore Current Account.

Best Regards
Peter Oliver
Head of Operations

#230812 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:17 am
Hello,

XXX please can you let me know if you have been able to set up the account.

Ms Xiuyun Chen