Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228452 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello Good Day,
Greetings,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before.

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship. I am Mr. Allan Wood, Financial Expert working with Barclay's Banks here in United Kingdom as Financial Consultant Auditor. I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a business proposal in the tune of $17,000,000.00 [Seventeen Million United State Dollars only)to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share the money,

You should note down that at the conclusion of this project, your share will be 50% of the totals transfer sum, while 40% will be for me and 10% will be set aside to reimburse back any expenses both parties might have spent during the transfer process. Can I trust you on this?

I had discussed this issue privately with the Top Bank Director and he agreed to help and have instructed me to look for a foreigner who will be trusted and capable to handle this transaction so that we can transfer this money out from UK . I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required
arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late holder died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money, so it's discovered during an annual audition. If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust, please send me the following information for documentation purpose" Again"i shall give you the details of the bank account to enable you access the fund through Barclay's Banks before we proceed.

More Information about yourself ETC.

I look forward hearing from you

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Allan Wood.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228453 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 am
From Mr. Allan Wood - [email protected]

my Dear,

I received your mail, First, I will introduce myself and highlight you more details regarding this transaction for easy understanding. I am 53 years of age from United Kingdom, married with two children, from a good home and well trained, i manage to come across your address through my personal search for a trustworthy partner who can assist me in this transaction. I must sincerely assure you that nothing illegal will happen in this business either now or later, I can not afford to involve myself in something that is not legal even it involves Millions of Pounds because I am a God fearing man, so I want you to be rest-assured that everything have already worked out once you follow my instructions and advise accordingly.

Your security is 100% guaranteed, be sure that everything will be successfully, I want your full co-operation from your side and I will do the same from this side to ensure that all arrangements here are perfectly in order, so don't be worried or curious for any reason. To start applying for the release of the fund from the bank, i need your full account information.

You should note down that at the conclusion of this project, your share will be 50% of the totals transfer sum, while 40% will be for me and 10% will be set aside to reimburse back any expenses both parties might have spent during the transfer process.

The reason I contacted you to do this business is because the formal owner of this account is a foreigner, and our ban k cannot approve the payment to any local or indigenous name here, due to the law and bank ethics here in UK, but the funds can only be approved to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, which I am sharing with you already.

So Send your accurate bank account details as below so that I can start the normal processing of the payment on your name as the sole inheritor to the fund. You should not inform your bank or any banker now that money is coming into your bank account because they can start asking you early question that you may not be able to answer,I will tell you the right time to inform your bank after we must have processed all the entire heritage documents to backup the transaction. I need your below information.

1. Your Bank account information were you will like the fund to transfer to:
State your account information as follow:
Your Bank name:
Your Bank Address:
Your Account Name:
Your Account Number:
Swift Code/Returning No: IF ANY
2. Your Full personal and company Name, Home and Office address
3. Any copy of your identifications
4. Your complete telephone and fax numbers

NOTE: There will be complete Heritage documents to prove that this business is not in any way related to any illegal act or from Drug and money laundering. I am not doing this business because of the large amount that is involved on it but rather, it's very safe for you and for me and the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as long as you follow my instruction which I will be getting from our Top officials who is the main key to success in this business.

I really want to know more about you and I will want you to keep it very confidential at all times and also to be maintaining constant communications with me knowing that this business should take precedence over any other business for the mean time.

I am much interested to know whether you will be capable to do this business with me in full confidence trusting that you will never let me down in future. All arrangements for the successful transfer of the fund to your account is already in place but my only Worry is the security and safety of the funds once transferred to your account , so assure me of your capability to handle this business.Send a copy of your international passport through e-mail attachment.

On receipt of the above information’s, with full assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account; I will immediately start the transfer process without any further delay again.

Regards,
Mr. Allan Wood,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229764 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:10 am
Dear XXX,

How are you? I am sorry for the later response.
I was hospitalized an unable to check my mail often.But everything is now ok and I have submitted an application on your behalf to the bank for payment.I will furnish you with every relevant documents regarding the smooth transfer of the business.Meanwhile,it is pertinent to inform you that you will be required to travel down to Belgium to sign the final fund release order for the money to be remitted into your account.
I will keep you posted on the situation report as we makes progress.

Allan

#230157 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:56 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail.Yes,there is alternative to that.Let us work and get the requirements from the court of justice.As soon as every documents are ready,I will forward all the legal documents to you for your perusal.
Meanwhile,According to what my lawyer said because the application have been replied and the lawyer will be going to high court of justice to receive an affidavit and a letter of probate on your behalf which will make you as the HEIR or WILL to the deceased.As soon as it is obtained I will let you know the next line of action.

Allan

#230275 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:45 pm
Dear XXX,
Congratulation.We have finalized with the court and we are able to secure approval on your behalf.Everything is now in our favor.According to the lawyer,he said that the fund will go through our subsidiary bank in Accra Ghana because of high rate of inheritance tax in Britain.It will cost us 30,000,GBP to transfer direct to your account from the bank in Britain HSBC.
But it will cost us the sum of 12,000,USD to transfer direct to your account.
You are therefore,to contact the foreign payment director in Ghana,Accra through this contact for immediate remittance of your fund into your account.

UBA BANK
MANAGER: Mr Phillipe Jefferson
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +233248088760

You should contact him immediately to finalize with the release of the fund into your account.
You should also send him your passport copy for documentation and to be sure that you are the beneficiary to the said fund.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
Allan

#230277 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:04 am
Dear XXX,

Here is the attached copy of affidavit of fact relating you as the beneficiary of the fund.Congratulation once again.

Allan

#230427 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:27 am
From phillipe jefferson - [email protected]

Attention: XXX,

We received your email and we also acknowledge the receipt of your fund approval.In order to effect the transfer of the said fund into your account in XXX.We advice you to send to us a copy of your international passport by attachment. 2,your private telephone number and the government official stamp duty charge of 12,000USD only before we will proceed immediately to transfer the amount into your account without any further delay.

You should also reconfirm your account in order to avoid us making mistake .
Waiting for your urgent reply.

You should call me on my number: +233248088760
I am waiting for your phone call.

Phillipe Jefferson

#230428 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:28 am
Dear XXX,
How are you? What is the situation? Have you contacted the foreign payment director? Let me know the situation of things.

Allan

#230537 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:58 am
Ok.Keep me posted on the situation of things as soon as you finalize with them.

Allan

#230538 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:58 am
Dear Sir,

You should pay through the account information below for immediate action.

Ecobank Ghana,
Abeka Lapaz Branch,Accra
Account Name:Kwesi Akuma Arthur.
Account Number:0061134418817601
Sift Code:ECOCGHAC

Waiting for payment slip.

Phillipe

#230708 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:19 am
Dear Sir,

It is important to let you know that you have 7 week to conclude with the payment since the fund is on transit and does not require to stay long here before transfer.The sooner,the better.
Yours,
Phillipe

#230709 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:20 am
Dear XXX,
What is the situation.When are you sending the money.

Allan

#230813 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:19 am
Dear XXX,
are you sure you know what you are saying? is it in the hand of a lawyer to approve fund for business? you should know that we do not have time and this kind of transfer normally take few days to be concluded once the fund have been approved .try and see that you make a commitment to to them to see that you are working for it to avoid any problem with the authority.

Allan

#230822 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:39 am
Dear Sir,

According to the last mail that I sent to you.You are suppose to settle with this payment within 7 days as it is not allowed for a fund that is on transit to be so long in our bank after approval.In order to be on the safety side.I advice you to send the sum of 2000USD through western union so that we will know that you are working with instruction

#230823 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:40 am
Name to use'

Janet Ewusi
City: Accra
Text question:what is your name?
Answer:Janet