Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229207 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary ,

I am Dr.Andre Jean, Senior Accountant & the Auditor General Manager
of BANK OF AFRICA, of the Du Republic of Benin. I Work with BANK OF
AFRICA in Cotonou Benin Rep.

It is my wish to solicit your assistance in abusiness opportunity that
will be benefited for you and I. During our investigation and Auditing
in my Bank, in my department I came across an abandoned sum of money
(Eight Million One Hundred Thousand USDollars) in an account that
belongs to one of our foreign customer late Mrs. Alida , a citizen o f
Lebanon who died along with her entirefamily.

I wish to know if we can work together. I would like you to stand as
her Next of Kin to a Fixed Deposit of US$8,100,000.00 which she made to
our Bank. She died and left nobody behind as her Next of Kin.

The Funds can be transferred to you either through Bank to Bank
wiretransfer into any account of your choice. Please get back to me
through either by phone or email if you are interested to know much
about this transaction. Reply through
my private email ([email protected])

Thanks for your understanding.

Dr.Andre Jean

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229208 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am
From Andre Jean - [email protected]

Hello XXX , everything you need to know was stated to you here.

All you need is to comply with me as the Senior Accountant to help you locate this account to your conntry.

It is vry easy for you because you bear the name of my late client Mrs. Alida Z. XXX.

Thanks for your understand.

Wating for your urgent reply.

Dr. Andre Jean.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229303 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:20 am
Dear XXX,

I will advise that you keep and treat this transaction as top confidential, because I wouldn’t want anything that might jeopardize the success of this transaction for any reason, I will not allow the involvement of any third-party in this transaction,because any information that exceeds two persons has become general news and which is detrimental to this transaction.

With you, I also want to let you know that there is no risk or threat, i made up my mind to contact you with the sole aim of conducting this transaction involved in this transaction.

Your right of safety and privacy will be duly observed.
This is her account information

SWIFT CODE: AFRIBJBJXXX
REFERENCE NO: 00020999
ACCOUNT NO.:011323277017
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: Mrs. Alida Z. XXX.,

And also tell me some of the lucrative business in your country where i will invest part of my own share.

My Address: C/2909 Leu De Akpakpa Road
Senade Sur La' Carnieveau
Flat 103
Cotonou Bénin Rebublic 29094

I know that with mutual efforts we can be able to take care of it in order to see this transaction to a perfect conclusion.
Attach is the application form' kindly fill it and send it to remittance department.

Below is the remittance department informartion kindly contact them immediately so that it will enable them to commence on your transfer.

To : DR. ZULU NELSON
Director KTT(BOA)
Boulevard De Franc 08 BP0897
Cotonou Benin Republic
Tel/Fax: +229 97343303
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your understanding.
Dr. Andre Jean
+22999430846

Attachment

To : DR. ZULU NELSON
Director KTT(BOA)
Cotonou Benin Republic

SIR,

SUBJECT: RE- INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF 8. 1 MILLION DOLLARS
===============================================================
I XXX, HUMBLY REQUEST YOUR BANK TO RELEASE TO ME THE SUM OF EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS DEPOSITED BY MY LATERELATIVE Mrs. Alida Z. XXX, IN YOUR BANK, THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF MY DECEASED RELATIVE IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. Mrs. Alida Z. XXX,
2. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 011323277017
3. SWIFT CODE: AFRIBJBJXXX
4. BENIN REFERENCE NO: 00020999

I REQUEST THAT DUE TO MY INABILITY TO COME TO REPUBLIC OF BENIN THAT THE BANK TRANSFER MY INHERITANCE FUND TO MY ACCOUNT BELOW:

1. BANK NAME:
2. BANK ADDRESS:
3. ACCOUNT NUMBER:
4. ACCOUNT NAME:
5. SWIFT CODE:

I WISH AS THE HEIR APPARENT TO CLAIM AND INSTRUCT THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY ABOVE NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

PLEASE, ACCEPT THIS LATE REQUEST, AS IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTICS PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON THE FUNERAL RIGHTS.
I HOPE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS SINCERELY,

NAME: Mrs. Alida Z. XXX.
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE:
EMAIL:

#229623 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:09 am
Dear XXX,

How are you and your family? i hope all it was well noted, have you hear from remittance department , as soon you hear from remittance department don't hesitate to inform me.

Best regards
Dr.Andre Jean.

#229624 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 am
Dear XXX,

Kindly send me your mobile phone number so that i will call you as soon as possible,or you can reach me through my mobile telephone number for easier communication.

+22999430846

My regards to your family

Dr.Andre Jean.

#229767 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:16 am
Dear XXX,

I received your E-mail it was well noted, as soon as you hear from remittance department kindly call me because i want go and see my wife in the hospital, so that it will enable me instruct to you on what to do.

My direct mobile phone +22999430846

Dr.Andre Jean.

#229891 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:16 pm
Hello XXX , i have been waiting for your responce if you have heard from the Remittance Department? As you said you will write to them.

#230140 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:37 am
From Remittance dept - [email protected]

To : DR. ZULU NELSON Director KTT (BOA)
Cotonou Benin Republic
SIR, SUBJECT: RE- INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF $8.1

Attn: XXX, Date: 05/12/2014 Sequel to your application for the transfer of your fund,this office has deemed it quite imperative and obligatory to inform you that your late associate fund have been approved on your behalf for an onward payment into your nominated account detials as shown below

BANK NAME:XXX
BANK ADDRESS;XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER:XXX
ACCOUNT NAME:XXX
SWIFT CODE;XXX

For absolute legality and smooth transferas our banking rules requires, coupled with the sum of the fund against international transmission risk, you are therefore required to obtian from the federal high court of justice of this nation, republic of Benin, the fellowing documents;

Deposit certificate
Change of ownership
Death certificate
Sworm affidavit for fund claim

You will also come and sign the final Release order of your fund as our banking procedures requires as well sending to us, with above mentioned documents.

In alternative and in a case you cannot come down for this exercis, you should immediately contact our external accredited finacial attorney here in the legal deparment of the (BOA) bank to act on your behalf and Below is the contact of our accredited attorney BARR.ALBERT AGWA. Email: [email protected]

You will be advised to comply with these directives within 72 banking hours to enable us proceed on your transfer. On behalf of the management of this bank, do accept the hearty sympathy for the sudden death of our late customer Mr.PETER KING. Upon the receipt of the above documents which is in line with article of the nations banking ethics SECTION CRV SUB-SECTION 36 AS AMMENDED IN THE PHYSICAL YEAR OF 1996 this bank will immediately transfer your fund via wire transfer çW/T.into your nominated account as it was stated above.

Once again,accept our condolence.
Anticipating your co-opertion.Confirmation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Nelson Zulu
Cotonou Benin Republic
DIRECTOR REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

***PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL****
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information can be intercepted,corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

#230282 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:27 am
From Barr-albert Agwa - [email protected]

FROM DESK BARRISTER AGWA ALBERT
A Professional corporation
Sanata 720 s.7th Street, 3rd floor
Benin republic
Telephone +299-879-9591
Fax: 22965489632
Attention: XXX,

I have received your mail and the content is well noted, the information contained therein your message was also received attachment document was noted, for your response and for the time taken me to respond your mail.

I will go to federal high court to know how much is going to cost to obtain the documents and I will get back to you when I come back from federal high court, i will need a copy of your international passport or your driver lenses which I will tender to the federal high court of Benin, so that their will get all the documents without any further delay.

Be informed that before I proceed with your requirement from federal high court of Benin Republic.

My consultation fee which is Euro 750 must send to me first, before i will go to federal high court for your information. Send it via western union.

Below is my cashier information

MTCN:
Receiver: Chukwudi Kenneth Irokwe
Amount: Euro 750
Test Question:Blue
Answer: Red
Sender Name:

Yours sincerely
Barrister Albert Agwa Esq.

#230346 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:38 am
Dear XXX,

How are you? i hope all it was well, what is going on, i have not hear from you.

Dr.Andre Jean.

#230347 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:39 am
Attention: XXX,

I have received your mail and the content is well noted,why i said that you should pay through western union or money gram, it will be more faster to me to pick up the money and rush to federal high court immediately ,if you pay through account it will take sometime before i will confirm it.

Below is our chambers account.

BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME : JAMES ASARE
BANK NAME : B.O.A BANK OF AFRICA, BENIN REPUBLIC
ACCOUNT NO: 007554350000
IBAN:
BJ66 BJ06 1010 0300 7554 3500 0014
SWIFT: : AFRIBJBJXXX
==============================================================

While below is the Western Union informartion or Money Gram.

Below is my cashier information

MTCN:
Receiver: Chukwudi Kenneth Irokwe
Amount: Euro 750
Test Question:Blue
Answer: Red
Sender Name:

Yours sincerely
Barrister Albert Agwa Esq.

#230433 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:53 am
Dear XXX,

How are you? i hope all it was well, what is going on, i have not hear from you.

Dr.Andre Jean.

#230570 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail, i will be waiting,try to make sure that this fund will be into your account before monday next week.

Dr.Andre Jean.

The Yahoo account associated with [email protected] now has the name brayan duke

#230571 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 am
From drandre jean - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail, i will be waiting,try to make sure that this fund will be into your account before monday next week.

Dr.Andre Jean.

#230705 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:07 am
Dear XXX,

Received your mail it was well noted, when will it be, because there's no time in our side, we need to get this done, avoid the remittance confiscate your fund as unclmaid fund, I will advise you to write to remit-tance département , tell them that you are working on getting the require documents.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
Dr. Andre Jean
+22999430846