Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229315 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:51 am
Attn. XXX,
Mr. Hassan was in office today and we have finaly concluded with him on the arrangement, You have to come down here and there is bill that he have to pay before we can release the consignment to him.
Thanks for your cooperation
Mr. Kofi Mavula

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229316 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:51 am
I am back for the security company they want come or you give Power of Attorney to release the consignment to me or you come down here.And there is some bill We have to pay for the long staying of the consignment and shipment of consignment to your country want the to arrange the shipment to you.

Thank for your understanding and your effort so far.

Hassan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229461 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:18 am
Dear XXX

Thank for your email, I was so much busy today I will go back their office tomorrow to meet the officer in charge of transaction and discuss with how to ship this consignment to your destination.But have mind we have to pay some money get this done and I will you will assist me on that accept

Thank for your effort

Hassan

#229622 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:02 am
Thank you very much, I did not finish with them today, I will going back there by tomorrow

#229776 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:43 am
Attn:XXX
We have concluded with Mr. Hassan today to ship the consignment to your address and we have informed him the amount it will cost him and our demorang and handle charges both the Courier service, The total is $12,800 as soon as we have this amount we will start the arangement of ship the consignment to you country through Courier service.
Thanks for your cooperation

Best Regards

Mr. Kofi Mavula

#229777 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:43 am
Dear brother,

How are you doing today?

I have finish with the security company today, the bill for all the serves is $12,800 both transportation to your address.
Please my brother how do you going to assist on this now so that we will complete it as soon as possible.

Thank for your understand and your effort

Hassan

#229908 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:03 am
Dear Brother,

How are you doing today?

Thank for your mail, I have up to 9,500 with me now remain balance of $3,300 to complete it.
Please if you can assist me with by Monday we will complete all the process and ship immediate and i will start coming to meet you there in your country so that we will start the investment with the fund.

Hassan

#230135 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:20 am
Dear Brother,
How are you doing today?
I did received your email lately today and I have to call you but you are not pick the call, Please I will waiting for to send the money and also the the information, For us to conclude transaction thank and God bless you.

Here is the Money Transfer information below:

First Name: Prince Henry .
Surname: Bazie.
City: Kampala.
Test Question: What For.
Answer: documents
Sender Name:

As soon as I hear from you I shall proceed with other modalities.

Hassan

#230136 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:22 am
Dear Brother
Please if you send the money try to send me the MTCN number through my Telphone number +256789615213 do not send it by email please because you are complain about your email.

Call me as soon as you have send it others information can be send through email but the MTCN number text to me Cell phone.

Thank you

Hassan

#230264 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm
Dear Brother,

what I send You is Western Union or Money Gram information but if you still need account I will forward you Bank account information but western Union or Money Gram transfer is fast and easy. If still need account I will forward it to you.

Thank you.

Hassan

#230348 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:44 am
This is the account information you will use to transfer money below.

Bank Name:Eco Bank Uganda
Account: Number:0040036102875401
Account Name:Olisemeke Kenneth
Swift Code : ECOCUGKA

Thank you for your understanding and your effort so far.

Hassan

#230560 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:25 am
The the account owner by my personal assistance and you are pay because of the secuirty company fee

#230698 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 am
Please if you are not serious to assist you can leave i will try to get the money ok

#231038 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:15 am
Dear brother,

This account is dollar account,I have only local account and can not receive money from another country, Please if you real to send money send it I will get it, is belong to my own person Delay is not good I have try see if i can get money to complete but is not easy what got is more$1,000 remain balance$2,300 can you please assist

Please call me +447452266897

Thank you
Hassas