Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227705 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:56 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU, AMEN.

I AM MRS, DINA BELLA, FROM AMERICA, A WIDOW TO LATE MR. DAVID BELLA, I AM 54 YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FLORA ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WILL NOT LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN.

MY LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE FRANCE RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN IVORY COAST, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANYCHILD. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AMERICA, AFRICA, ASIA AND EUROPE ESPECIALLY CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF LESS PRIVILEGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE INTERNET SEARCH I PRAYED AND FAST FOR THREE WEEKS OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $6.5 MILLION DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT FUND IS LYING IN A BANK IN IVORY COAST AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION, WILL FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME. LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I'M LATE THEN, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO BUILD HIS TEMPLE. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I AWAIT URGENT REPLY; PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.

GOD BLESSES YOU.
MRS DINA BELLA,
REMAIN BLESSED

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227706 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:57 am
From Dina Bella - [email protected]

My beloved one in Christ,

I am very happy to receive your respond to my mail. Thanks and God bless you, I believe that you are the one God called for this project to be end soon. Please I want you to act accordingly to this my wish so that Gods will maybe done. I want to know that my wish and my late husband desire to use this money in the way of God’s work. I will be given my full trust to you and your family so please do not let me down.

I want you to know that I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is critical and that I have a very short time to leave, all I wish for now is to do something the Lord Christ will appreciate before I leave this earth, so please pray for me and act accordingly so that I can witness the good work you will use my money for before I leave this earth. So please be by my side and always be writing me with this my email address. The total sum of the money to be transferred to you is $6,500,000.00 in which 10% will be yours. After then, use the balance to build churches in your country and share the less privileged and the homeless people in your society.

I will send you a copy of my picture with my doctor in Bedside hospital, which is a special hospital for foreigners and for cancer patients here in Ivory Coast. I want you to see this face of the person that is donating her late husband money to you and also pray for me for God to erase my pains.
My late husband deposited this money in custody of Bank in Abidjan Cote-D'Ivoire, I will like to have your full name, pictures of yourself, your home address and also your phone number and if so fax it will enable me to inform the bank about you to receive the money in your position for the work of God and also write an Authorization letter with your name which will be submitted to the bank where the money is deposited. Once I hear from you again, I will send you the bank contact and all the information you will need to get this money released from the Bank here in Cote d’Ivoire.

I will like you to keep this transaction/this my contact with you very confidential till this money is being transferred to your account. I don't want anybody else to know about this till this money gets to your account. Even your family should not know about it till this money gets to you. This is how the Lord Christ has revealed it to me that it should be. Just act accordingly to it.

God bless you
I am waiting for your urgent response.
Mrs. Dina Bella

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.189.51.51
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229923 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:09 am
Please, if you really want to help in this project you have to send me your informtions as required here. I will like to have your full name, pictures of yourself, your home address and also your phone number and if so fax it will enable me to inform the bank about you to receive the money in your position for the work of God and also write an Authorization letter with your name which will be submitted to the bank where the money is deposited. Once I hear from you again, I will send you the bank contact and all the information you will need to get this money released from the Bank here in Cote d’Ivoire.

Thanks and God bless you.

Dina

#230115 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:50 am
Please, if you really want to help in this project you have to send me your informtions as required here. I will like to have your full name, pictures of yourself, your home address and also your phone number and if so fax it will enable me to inform the bank about you to receive the money in your position for the work of God and also write an Authorization letter with your name which will be submitted to the bank where the money is deposited. Once I hear from you again, I will send you the bank contact and all the information you will need to get this money released from the Bank here in Cote d’Ivoire.

Thanks and God bless you.

Dina

#230116 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:51 am
PLEASE RESENT YOU PICTURES AGAIN TO ME NOW, AND I HAVE CALLED YOUR PHONE IS NOT GOING. OR YOU CALL ME NOW WITH THIS PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE DISCUSSION ON THE PROJECT. +225 46 54 77 50

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
DINA

+22546547750

#230569 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:27 am
My Beloved one in Christ,

I am happy that you have responded back to me now as required and to also thanks be to God that you are truly man of God who knows how to handle this project. Well, I believe that it is God who made us together today to do his work all end. As I have told you before, this money was deposited for onward transfer by my late husband before his dead that is why I contacted you for help and I am here giving you the contact of the bank for you contact them and ask them when the money will hit to your bank account in your country.

I am not feeling fine at all now and I am most disturbed about what the doctor told me that I am not going to leave for a long time because my condition is very critical. So I want you to act accordingly to this my wish and late husband so that Gods will maybe done. I want to do what God will appreciate before I leave this earth. But after reading your mail, my trust on you became strong that you are really God fearing person who can use this money in helping people in your society.

I hope you have view a copy of my picture in the attached file with my doctor in Bedside hospital, which is a special hospital for foreigners and for cancer patients here in Ivory Coast. I want you to see this person that is donating her money to you and also pray for me for God to erase my pains.

I will like you to call the bank now, or contacted them by email. Tell the bank that you are the partner of their late customer Mr. David Bella who deposited the sum of 6.5millon dollar in their bank for onward transfer which his wife Mrs. Dina Bella is the next of kin. Tell the bank that I, Mrs. Dina Bella have agreed with you to transfer the money into your bank account for the work of God in your country.

Below is the Bank contact address, contact them and tell them that I am your sister, that I have chooses you as my beneficiary to get that my money to your account. I am not sure of my life as the doctor have told me that I have a short time to leave so I am handling all things in your hands and I will like you to follow all my instructions as I am telling you so that when this money will be released to you, I will be able to see the good works you are going to use this my money to do before I leave this earth:

Bellow is the Bank contact.
Bank name: BICICI BANK IVORY COAST
Name of director: MR.PITTON PATRICK. (Director General).
Address: Avenue Franchet d'Esperey, Abidjan
TEL. +225 0126 2427
FAX: +22521564879
EMAIL: [email protected]

I will like you to contact them now through email or you can call them by phone, so that they details you more on the transfer to release money to your account. I can have confidence that you will not disappoint me, I believe that is through this help that you are giving to me that is where I am going to get my forgiveness when I am dead. You always put me in your prayer. May the almighty God bless you and fulfil all your heart desires amen. I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as you have contact the bank.

Thanks and God bless you

I await your urgent reply.
Your sister in Christ Mrs Dina Bella

+22501262427
+22521564879

#232939 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:00 am
My beloved in Christ Jesus,

I so much appreciate your effort to end this transfer soon. I am putting everything in prayer and I’m sure that God will see us true and I believe that With God all things are possible. Madam Dina condition is very bad now and right now she is law down on bed without saying what person can hear clear. So please we need your prayer for her health recover soon.

Remain blessed in the Lord. And I also want you to contact the bank and ask them how to move forward with the transfer of Madam Dina Bella to your account for the work of God in your country soon. I am hoping to read from you as soon as you conclude with the bank.

You are blessed in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Yours Sister in faith Kate (the Nurse)

#233178 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 am
SIR,

PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK AGAIN. JUST WIRTE THEM AS REMANDER, THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR TO HEAR FROM THEM ON THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE WORK OF GOD.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
KATE NURSE