Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209551 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:23 am
ATTN :XXX

SIR,

YOU WILL SEND HIM THE FEE IN FRANCE OR YOU MEET THE DELIVERING AGENT IN FRANCE WITH THE FEE BEFORE HE WILL TAKE THE BOX TO YOU IN XXX.
WITHOUT SENDING HIM THE FEE THE BOX CANNOT BE DELIVER TO YOU XXX AND THE SECURITY AGENT LIKE TO INSPECT THE BOX THERE BUT ONCE YOU SEND HIM THE FEE FOR NON-INSPECTION TAG WHICH NO BODY WILL OPEN THE BOX UNTIL THE BOX ARRIVE IN YOUR ADDRESS IN XXX WHICH YOU WILL INSPECT IT OK BEFORE YOU PAY THE DELIVERING HIS CHARGES AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE BOX AND CONFIRM THE CONTENTS OK.
THE TAG FEE IS 8,500 EUROS YOU WILL SEND HIM THE MONEY IN FRANCE OR YOU MEET HIM IN FRANCE WITH THE MONEY FOR THE TAG.

BEST REGARDS
MR HERMAN JENSEN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209961 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:25 am
PLEASE SEND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU CAN REACH ANY TIME. LET ME TAIK TO THE AGENT IF HE AGREE THAN HE WILL TAKE THE EXPENSES IN FRANCE BEFORE MEETING YOU IN XXX.
MR HERMAN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210044 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 am
send 500 direct and i will support you with the remaining 500 and we transfer you the fund OR you speak with the delivering in France how he will receive the tag money if both of agree than he will bear the cost and you pay him on his arrival before he will release you the box, i will give the delivering your contact so that you agree with him.
Mr Herman

#210075 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:50 am
From BNP PARIBAS - [email protected]

who deal with fool is the must fool

Strange way for a member of staff of an international bank to write to customers, but about right for a barely literate scammer who is too stupid to be able to hold down a real job.

#210173 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:42 am
you don't direct me my work,

#211711 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm
Let me know your outcome over the payment because we are talking your fund to Lome Togo by next week NOTE, if you did not comply with us within 7days.
Best Regards
Mr Herman Jensen

#211790 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:52 am
if you need the fund through ATM credit card which the card will be posted to you as you send the posting fee only.
Regards
Mr Herman

#213276 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 am
Let us know if you are still interested to receive your fund? because your delayed have bring question today. get back to us urgent as you receive this message and inform us how urgent you will send the fee
Best Regards
Mr Herman

#213287 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 am
XXX,

the delivering conaignment box can carry out by tomorrow once you can send part of the fee today on his arrival to your address after 48hours and you inspection the box ok before you pay the diplomatic delivering agent the balance fee.
Regards
Herman

#213327 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:37 pm
SIR,

NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE DELIVERY MAN WILL GET THE NON-INSPECTION TAG BEFORE THE DELIVERING WHICH NEED TO PAY PART OF THE FEE BEFORE DELIVERING.
REGARDS
MR HERMAN

#229459 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 am
Attn Client,

We have finalized to transfer your fund under swift once you open a non-resident account with us.

Truly
Chris Ukaegbu.

#229532 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:42 am
Attn Client,

It will cost you $250 to open online resident account with us.

Truly

Chris Ukaegbu.

#229765 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:14 am
Yes, we can transferred direct into your bank account in XXX through your non-resident account here which every expenses will deduct here during the transfer that is why we request you to send the $250 through Mr Kenda Boris for him to be present to open the account on your behalf enable us transfer you the fund now.
kindle contact Mr Kenda Boris email: [email protected] and send him the $250 for opening account refundable fee.
Truly
Chris Ukaegbu.

#230023 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:28 pm
From BARRISTER KENTA - [email protected]

Attn: XXX,
I received your reply from the bank manager Mr Chris,
You have to use this system of transfer urgent and send the fee immediately so that we can receive the money today and proceed to open the account for you immediately.
send the fees Two hundred and Fifty dollars only ($ 250.00only) and you are to send it urgent through( Money Gram or Western Union Money transfer )

FIRST name: COLLINS
Second name: UCHENNA
Last name: RAYMOND
Text Question: WHITE
Text Answer: BLACK
Amount: $250.00 USD
Country receiver address: Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire.

We proceed and work in your best interest.
I will advice you to send the request fee through Western Union Money Transfer so that I will receive it as soon as you send it and start the job today.

You can contact me directly on phone.

Thanks

Best Regards

Mr. KENDA BORIS.
(English Attorney) +225 56-12-14-23

#230151 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:26 am
NO, YOU NEED TO SEND THE FEE AS I DIRECTED YOU