You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#229780 by Jack Fendly Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:53 am
From USA OFFICE <[email protected]>

Attn: WINNER,

This is the office of Deputy Director; Sir'' Richard Graham U.S.A branch. With due respect of your money in FNB bank of South Africa, We the members of award team board of directors in concern to the report we receive from the paying Bank concerning your won fund (USD$ 500,000.00). We receive a letter from (FNB Bank Headquarter) demanding our office to issue them (Authorization Letter) to cancel your winning prize of (USD$ 500,000.00)
our office have completed the investigation of your payment, we confirmed that you are the legitimate winner of the Award program (USD$ 500,000.00), we have spoken to the Governor of FNB Bank and Minister of Finance department; both of them have confirm the authenticity of your winning fund.

We strongly advise you to go ahead and follow bank procedure to make sure you receive your money like other winners; you simply have to pay the Bank handling charges £299 to Bank to complete your transaction, because your winning fund was insured on your name; this is to avoid any problem on your payment and the paying bank have no right to take bank handling charges from your winning prize because your prize money was insured on your name. just follow the bank process to receive your money like others, your payment is 100% assured and guaranteed, FNB Bank will send telex to our office as soon as payment is made to you, but if you don't respect the bank instruction they may cancel your payment.

These are the winners;
(1) Mrs. Tandi Dudu of Romania email: [email protected]
(2) Mrs. Tanya Tamina of San Juan Puerto Rico South America Email: [email protected]
(3)Dr. Bony Deiro of India but stays in Poland Email: [email protected]
(4) Mrs. Lillian G. of Islamad Pakistan but staying in New Zealand Email: [email protected]
(5) Mr. Emma Cox of Norway working in London Email: [email protected]
(6) Mrs. Susan Cross-land of Poland Email: [email protected]
CONTACT BANK NOW AND PULL YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANK
Mr.Brown. Director foreign remittance Department
E-MAIL ([email protected])

Award team Director: Sir'' Richard Graham.
475 Park Ave S New York,
NY 10016-6901 United state of America

GOD BLESSES AMERICA.

Congratulations should go to 'Sir' Richard Graham formerly
Deputy Director: Joanna Rom
Assistant (Mr. Richard Graham)
on his rapid promotions which apparently also came with a knighthood..... :laugh-s:

And from FNB BANK <[email protected]>

Our Reserve Bank have already approved your payment by ATM Master card please follow bank instruction to complete your payment, It troubles my heart that is only your money left in the bank now. Our bank have received Telex from Award headquarters London to return your money if unclaimed.

Please my good friend I would advise you as a father listing to me and you will not go wrong just respect the bank and pay the charges to receive your Prize today, I gave you 100% guarantee you must receive your payment like others.

Regard,

Mr.Brown Hilton
Bank land line Tel: Tel:+27110537569
Direct Tel:+27711411516
Fax:+27867714382

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here
Advertisement