Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#229675 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 pm
www.lucasmachinery.co.uk

Fake equipment seller using the identity of a legitimate UK business

LUCAS Machinery LTD

GRAPHA FARM
CAISTOR ROAD
MARKET RASEN
LINCOLNSHIRE
LN8 3FD
UNITED KINGDOMTelephone: +44 (0) 1673 780705
FAX:+44 (0) 1673 731166
E-mail: [email protected]

He is to busy to allow an inspection because the machine is not in his possession.

Hello

Let us know when he can come and inspect it because the loader is in our yard near Liverpool and today we are very busy and can not attend him.
We should arrange it for next week but we can not guarantee that it will still be available because this is why we request a down payment so you can be sure that the machine is reserved for your. Afterwards you can come and inspect it, pick it up, have it delivered or how you prefer.
The down payment is to secure the machine and is 100% refundable.

Hello Mr.

We request 20% as down payment against pro-forma invoice to secure the machine and start the process of delivery, 30% when the machine is ready to be shipped and 50% when the machine is in Bilbao or Santander Port.
If you want to move forward in purchasing this machine we need your company details including European VAT so we can issue the pro-forma invoice neto.

Regards,

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#231438 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:01 am
Hello and welcome hoathinhphat.dn,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#231840 by hoathinhphat.dn Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:46 am
Hello Mike

My name is Redacted, working in Vietnam
I would like to presentation of the payment to an account company in U.K was cheated me .
The issue is I have buy machine for EX- works Charge , we already transfer bank wire to their account,they also confirmed received my money but they was not delivered machine as far as they promised. they also locked company website, email and work phone not connect...

Scammed company account and their Banking details as below:
:
LUCAS MACHINERY LTD
GRAPHA FARM 54 CAISTOR ROAD, MARKET RASEN, LINCOLNSHIRE, LN8 3FD, UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: +44(0)1673 780705
Fax: +44(0)1673 731166
Bank details
Bank Name: BARCLAYS BANK PLC
Swift code: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB17BARC20786123947483

Now I dont know how to re-call my money back form BARCLAYS BANK PLC in case they not yet get money out

Removed. Please Use Private Message (PM). (BW)
Account Noted and Username removed - Michelle