Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229436 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:43 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447509530098

Good Day, My name is Sgt. Sam Okello O; I am serving in the Bristish military in Afghanistan with the army infantry division, I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country (Afghanistan), e-mail me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks and best Regards. Sgt. Sam Okello O. [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229437 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:44 pm
From info admin - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Greetings to you in the name of the Lord.

I thank you for your response.

Sir, I do feel it will be good if I can call you via the telephone to discuss clearly with you. Sir, what I need is your help to act and stand as the beneficiary to this said funds and you secure all documentations in your name according to the law. You can call me Tel: + 44 7509 530098.

Regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.