Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229310 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:36 am
From Martins Cole - [email protected]

Dear XXX

I wish to inform you that your information has been submitted to my
office and you will be receiving your fund through my international
fiduciary agent there in XXX,Kindly reconfirm your address on
receipt of this message for more details .and make sure you keep every
details confidential .

You are to meet the diplomat upon his arrival with the clearance fee
of 6800 euros ,kindly respond to this message so that I will let you
know the name of the agent who will be meeting with you.

I wait your urgent response

Martins cole
Head of diplomatic commission
Chase bank UNITED STATES.
Phone 19406031676

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229472 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:54 am
Attn: XXX

I have told you that the Chase bank has already assigned Mr.Martins Cole to make the delivery to you, so please Mr.Cole will email you and if there is anything you needed as you have previously stated, you have to respond to him and request for that, then he will be in good position to send you those things.

Please stop delaying and comply wit Mr.Cole ok

Thanks and keep me posted.

Smith

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229783 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:57 am
ATTN: XXX

PLEASE DO NOT INSULT ME, NO BODY IS PLAYING HERE, I HAVE TOLD YOU I DONT WORK WITH THE CHASE BANK, SO I DON'T HAVE THE DIPLOMAT PASSPORT, AND HE WILL GET A NEW LINE TO CALL YOU ONCE HE ARRIVE TO XXX ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT HE DOS NOT STAY IN XXX.

SO PLEASE YOU ARE MAKING THIS COMPLICATED AND IS NOT GOOD, YOU NEVER PAID ME FOR MY SERVICE AND YET YOU TALK TO ME LIKE I AM BEGGING YOU FOR MONEY.

I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE NAME OF THE DIPLOMAT IS MARTINS COLE, AND I HAVE GIVEN HIM YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO EMAIL YOU, SO WHY NOT GET ALONG WITH THEM AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED YOU CAN LET HIM KNOW.

PLEASE DO HAT IS RIGHT AND STOP BEATING AROUND.

I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

SMITH

#230214 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Please pardon me, i was misunderstanding your point of request, but please no hard feelings ok, i have been to the bank to get the information you requested.

However, a new delegate has been assigned for the delivery, please find the bellow details you requested.

1, THE NAME OF THE DELEGATE IS Michael Patrick
1, HIS NUMBER HERE IN USA IS : + 1 (202) 623-4661
3, HIS PICTURE PHOTOGRAPH IS ATTACHED.
4, HERE IS IS EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Please feel free to comply with him and always keep me posted, as soon you are in contact with him, you can then have an appointment with him regarding the delivery.

All the best.

Thanks and confirm my mail.

Smith

#230283 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:29 am
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.255.164.186
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#230294 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:08 am
From Michael Patrick - [email protected]

Hello XXX.

You are in contact with Michael Patrick, and i am the delivery man in charge of the consignment.

Note: you are aware that the content of the consignment is cash{us$10.5M} and i will need to get every necessarry approval from your government first before coming over with the consignment, to avoid confiscating the fund, or charge you for money laundry.

In other word, i need the bellow details as soon as possible, so that i will be able to file an application to the XXX government, for them to grant me cash delivery immunity in line with the XXX financial reguratery orders.

Please provide the bellow as soon as possible.

A COPY OF YOUR ID
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
YOUR OCCUPATION
YOUR FULL NAME

As soon as i get your response, i will start the delivery process without delay, once everything is set, i will buy my air ticket and send you the flight schedule to XXX. so that you can be there to welcome me.

Thanks and get back to me with the details as stated above.

Sincerely
Mr. Michael Patrick

#230325 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:24 am

I wish to acknowledge your mail, the information is well noted.

Following the XXX delivery reguratery order, be informed that Every consignment from abroad is liable to customs duty and VAT as a matter of principle. As the recipient of a consignment from abroad, you pay the necessary value added tax (VAT) on the value of the goods and customs duty on the gross weight. These costs should not be confused with the shipping costs paid by the sender when the consignment is posted.

So you are advised to send $4600 to the XXX Post Authorized agency, to help me secure the delivery immunity for your cnsignment, then when we meet in person, you will then give me in hand $2000 for me to pay for boarding pass.

As soon as i hear from you, i will direct you on how to send the money to then authority, so that i will get delivery access code, for your consignment, once i have that i will then buy my air ticket to meet you without delay.

Confirm my mail for more directives.
Sincerely
Mr. Michael Patrick

#230349 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 am

Sir, i never ask you to send the money to me, i said you will pay $4600 there in your country, you can go there in person and pay them if you like, all i need is to get the authorization letter to make the cash delivery to you ok.

I dont care what the arrangement was, what matter is following the legal process of the government ok, i am a man of my word and i will make the delivery to you once every process is done.

You will have to send the payment to the XXX post authority, not me ok. once i receive the letter from them, then i can book my flight ok.

Plase get back to me for more directives.

Sincerely
Mr. Michael Patrick

#230539 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:07 am

FIND THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AND MAKE THE TRANSFER AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO HELP ME SECURE THE IMMUNITY AND ALSO DISPATCH TO MEET YOU.

........................................................................................................................

BARCLAYS BANK
NAME: DCSOL LIMITED
CORT CODE: 20-89-15
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03414094
BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB67BARC20891503414094
BANK ADDRESS: UPTON PARK 3 LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE,LE87 2BB,UK

...............................................................................................................................

THAT ABOVE ACCOUNT IS WERE THE PAYMENT IS NEEDED, SO TRANSFER $4600 THERE AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IN HAND $2000, BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANY DELAY AS SOON AS I ARRIVE.

ONCE I CONFIRM THE TRANSFER SLIP, I WILL BOOK MY AIR TICKET WITHOUT DELAY.

THANKS
PATRICK

#230641 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:59 pm

AFTER READING YOUR EMAIL, I BECAME WORRIED IF YOU TRULY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION.

The role of international organizations in developing financial sector among the countries over the world is realized in the recent years. In the same direction, the countries have adopted reforms process to develop their financial markets.

LET ME BRIEF YOU A LITTLE, INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION IS A GLOBAL ORGANIZATION JUST AS WORLD BANK, AND THE HEAD OFFICE IS IN LONDON, AND IN A CASE LIKE THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY, IT DOES NOT MATTER WERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS GOING, WHAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER WILL BE ISSUED TO ME THERE, I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU AND I PROMISE NEVER TO PLAY GAMES WITH MY JOB.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS, BUT BELIEVE ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW, ARE YOU AFRAID OF SENDING MONEY INTO A WRONG HAND? I JUST WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT I AM A MAN OF DIGNITY AND I WILL NEVER PLAY WITH MY IMAGE.

YOU HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO TRANSFER THE $4600 INTO THE GIVEN ACCOUNT, SO THAT THE AUTHORIZATION LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED TO ME.

I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES AND I WILL NEVER PAY GAMES OK.

I HAVE TWO CONSIGNMENT TO DELIVER, ONE TO YOU, AND THE OTHER ONE TO DUBLIN.

SO YOU ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLY AS DIRECTED, BECAUSE I AM SET TO DISPATCH, I HAVE JUST SCREEN YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND I CAN SEN YOU PICTURE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT LOADED WITH THE CASH, SO THAT YOU WILL AT LEAST SEE FOR YOURSELF TO BELIEVE I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL OK.

THIS IS NOT A GAME, PLEASE TELL ME, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU NEED AS A PROOF, ANYTHING WHATSOEVER I AM READY TO PROVIDE ANY PROOF TO YOU OK, BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DONT EVER TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED OK, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU NEED AS A PROOF, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME RIGHT AWAY SO THAT I WILL SEND THAT TO YOU.

I AM WAITING FOR THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER SO THAT I WILL BOOK MY AIR TICKET AND ALSO SEND YOU THE AIRWAY BILL FOR YOU TO SEE MY DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIME ON THE AIRWAY BILL.

SO PLEASE RESPOND TO ME TO HELP US FINALIZE THIS DELIVERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

THANKS
PATRICK

#230713 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:33 am

If you trully need me to do the job for you, i dont think your probem will be the account to transfer the cash, your problem should be to make sure i arrive to your country successfully.

You larmented that the account i sent to you is a company, well, i beleive you dont want me to do this job and i will cancel the delivery of your consignment if you fail to listen and comply with my directives.

I am not begging you for money, all i ask you to do is to follow instruction and send the required charge as directed, and you can hold me responsible and the chase bank USA for anything , i am assuring you that i will buy my air ticket as soon as i confirm your transfer slip ok.

I want you to trust me, if there is anything you need as a proof that i will make the delivery once the payment is made, i will be glad to send that to you, just follow instruction and get back to me with the payment slip ok.

If you need copy of my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, MY FAMILY PICTURES AND ANYTHING , just for proof of mself, i will send that to you.

The payment has been directed to send into the account i sent to you, so take away every sckepticals and send the chargs as directed, and what i am assuring you is hat i will surly do my job.

YOU ARE A WARE THAT THIS DELIVERY IS UNDER CONTRACT WITH THE DELIVERY COMPANY HERE IN CHARGE OF THE DELIVERY, SO I DONT SEE THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED OVER THE ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU BY A DELEGATE. THIS IS A CONTRACT JOB WE ARE DOING HERE AND ANYBODY CAN OWN A DELIVERY COMPANY OFFICIALLY REGISTERED OK.

I WILL DO MY JOB, ALL YOU NEED IS TO FOLLOW MY DIRECTIVES AND MAKE SURE THE PAYMENT GETS TO THE ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU, AND I PROMISE I WILL DO MY JOB.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AS A PROOF THT THIS IS NOT A GAME, I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE THAT TO YOU OK.

NOTE: ACT FAST OR THE DELIVERY WILL BE CANCELED.

PATRICK

#231029 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 am

You may feel i am lying to you, but i am not, i have just finished the inspection and packaging of your dollars inside this consignment, and i decide to take a picture of the consignment and send to you.

Please we have insctruction here and we must work accoring to that, this delivery is under contract and the courier company can come from any where, regardless of the country, so if you can just take away every fear and give me a chance to proof this to you ok.

You must listen to me, because i will not fail to make the delivey to you ok.

Please if there is anything you need as a proof, do not fail to let me know, but the fact is that the consignment is ready for delivery and i want to encourage you to go ahead and send the money into the account i have given to you.

Let me know if you receive the picture of the consignment i sent to you.

PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROOF TO YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A PLAY OK, I WILL MAKE THE DELIVERY, JUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OK.

Patrick

#231058 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:03 am

I am honest to you and i am ready to work, all i ask from you is to follow simple instruction and leave everything to me, i will make it up to you, i will not let you down i promise.

I am currently in Chehalis, Washington. USA.

Please if you can go ahead and make the transfer of $4600 into the account i have given you, i will then book my flight and send you the AirWay bill, for you to confirm my arrival schedule. this is never a play so i dont want you to take it for granted , i need your attention to help us finalize tis as soon as possible.

I need you to act fast and send me the payment slip, the delivery company is already waiting and i have already contracted them for the job, so please act fast.

Patrick

#231292 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:21 am
The dumb scammer sent the world's worst photoshopped picture in response to a request to prove he is where he says he is.

honestly i think there is something wrong with you, you are totally ignorant of thisand i keave you with that, bye.

You have sent my ID previously and i cant even read or see your pucture, and you are there calling me a froud, i dont blame you ok.

Patrick

#232107 by AlanJones Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:55 am

I NEVER NEW THAT YOU ARE SO IGNORANT TO IGNORE THIS, WELL, HAVE A NICE DAY.

PATRICK