Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227708 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

From Miss Nona Deboh.

Greetings,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you.I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise
because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to
contact you in this regard.

I am Miss Nona Deboh 25years and the only Child of late Chief Daniel Deboh..
My father was a very wealthy Gold and Cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the
economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire, my father was poisoned to death by his
business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my father on 10th January 2014 in a private
hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me
that he has the sum of (USD2.5million) left in fixed / suspense account in
one of the bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as her only
child for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use
it for investment purpose such as real estate or hotel management.

So, i will like you to help me claim the fund befor it will be late.

Thanks

Miss Nona Deboh.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227709 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:11 am
From Nona Deboh - [email protected]

My Dear,
I said that i have 2.5million dollas which my late father left for me in the bank here in cote D'Ivoire befor his sudden death, if you are ready to help me transfer it to your bank Account, tell me so that i will give you the full Details and also the bank contacts where the money is been deposited by my late father, so that you will have an open communication with them.

I wait to haer from you soon.

Sincerely
Miss Nona Deboh.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228060 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:23 pm
Dearest XXX,

Good morning.
Please i received your mail this morning. In this regard now i want to know if you are willing to assist me with this transfer. If you are really willing to assist me please let me know so that i will give you the details concerning this transaction and at the same time i will give you the contact of the bank where this money is been deposited so that you can contact them as my partner as i have already told the bank director about you and he promised me that as soon as they hears from you they will tell you the procedure on how they are going to make the transfer.
Please i am waiting to hear from you so that i will know the position of things and from then i will know what next that i am going to do.
Please i am waiting to hear from you.
Best regards.

Nona

#228110 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:16 am
Dearest XXX,

Good evening in abidjan.

I received your mail this evening with thanks and i appreciate the fact that you are willing to assist me. I want to let you know that i am really serious about this money which i want you to assist me transfer. Please this money genuinely what i inherited from my late father. I have every prove that maintains that the money genuinely belongs to me which includes the lodgement receipt that was issued to my father when he deposited the money together with the agreement that my father had with the bank when the money was deposited. I also send you the contact of the bank where this money is been deposited so that you can contact them and verify if all that i am telling you is truth.

Concerning the transfer of the money, what i want you to do right now is for you to contact the bank and ask them how they are going to make the transfer as i have already told the bank director about you and he promised me that as soon as they hears from you they will start making arrangement on how to transfer the money.

This is now the contact information of the bank
The bank is :Banque Atlantique Abidjan Cote d'ivoire
The contact person is: Dr Pichoup Jean (Director)
The directors mobile is :++225 44 94 60 60
The bank fax number is:+225 2127 9727
The bank email is : [email protected]
Director's private email [email protected]

Write them mail as soon as you receive this mail you can call the director on phone after writing them mail so that they can attend to us urgently. Contact me back after contacting them so that i will know what they say and then we can know what next that we are going to do next to do.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Best regards.

Nona

#228169 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:33 pm
Dearest XXX,
Good morning.
I am veryn happy to hear from your mail that you have contacted the bank as i directed you to do.
Please get back to me as soon as you hears from them so that i will know what they say and there we will know what next that we are going to do.
Please i am waiting for your mail.
Best regards.

Nona

#228503 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:29 pm
Dearest XXX,
Good morning.
I am very worried that you have not heared from the bank up till now after you have written them mail.Please i want you to recontact them again to remind theml of the mail which you have previously wriiten to them.
You can contact the director through his private email address,

his private email address is : [email protected]
His direct phone number is : +225 4494 6060.
Call him on phone after writing them mail so that they will give us urgent attention.
I am waiting to hear from you after you receive a mail from them.
Best regards

Nona

#228823 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:26 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning.

Please i have been waiting to hear from you to know how far you have gone with the bank but up till now i have not heared from you. Please get back to me so that i will know how far you have gone with them so that i will know what next that i am going to do.

I am waiting to hear from you after you receive a mail from them.

Best regards

Nona

#228902 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Dearest XXX,

Good morning.

I went to the bank this morning to know why they have not replied you the mail you sent to them and the bank director told me that they have not received any mail from you. I was confused at this on why you told me that you have contacted the bank why you have not contacted them. Please dear i want to really know if you are willing to help me with this transaction. Please if you are not willing to help me let me know so that i will start looking for another person.
I am waiting to hear from you

Best regards

Nona

#229183 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:58 pm
From dr.pichoup Jean - [email protected]

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
LA BANQUE DE L' AFRIQUE DE' OUEST
SIEGE/AGENCE
Im Allian, Av. Terrason de fourge're
01 BP.4107Abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Tel/fax :( 225 ) 21 27 97 27
Telex : 23266

To the Proper Attention of XXX.
Sir,
We wishes to let you know that we have received an urgent instruction from your partner Miss Nona Deboh to effect the transfer of her fund with us which is right now on a suspence account in the custody of this bank into your account number yet to be received.
Sequel to this effect Sir, we shall need a copy of your personal Inter. Passport or National ID Card. For the fact that we don't effect any transfer without a proper identification and documentation of any customer counting on our past experience with Fraudsters/scammers.

However, you are to make one choice from our 2 options given here under, to effect your fund transfer to your country.

THE 2 OPTIONS WHICH INCLUDES:-

(1)
Sir, coming to our explanations, you are hereby made to know that due to the new laws imposed on huge funds transfer these days by the Internationl Financial Control Body/Committee( I.F.C.C ) because of the World Terrorist Activities Awareness created since (Septmber 11/2001) on the World Trade Centre which has made it a bit difficult to transfer huge fund through bank to bank wire tansfer as the International Monitoring Committee on Fund raises eyebrows on such funds during the process of it's transfer by Electronics bank to bank wire transfer to any foreign account.
XXX, sequel to this explanation, you are hereby made to know and understand clearly that there is a new method more faster and safer as the best option/alternative for which this transfer of your fund can easily be on your possession in your City and Country.

This bank writes to make it clear and known to you officially that the solution will be to ship/cargo the Fund in consignment form through our Diplomatic Courrier service/means, as bank to bank wire transfer these days involves a lot of documentations for official clearance with UN and ECOWAS before it's transfer.

(2)
However, XXX, in other hand as explained earlier, if we must transfer your fund through electronics bank to bank wire transfer to your account, then we want to let you know that the fund involved is on a fixed suspense account with us and for this reason your presence is needed down here for clearification and proper identification but in a situation whereby you can not afford to come over here in person then you will need to arrange for the assistance of our bank's Attorney to get AN AFFIDAVIT OF OAT/CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP and INDEMNITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the Ministry of Justice and Finance here in Cote d' Ivoire on your behalf and present them to this bank for the effective transfer of your fund.

This will certify the prove that you and your partner has officially agreed to transfer this fund to your account and therefore the required Documents will authorise this bank to revoke the fund from the suspense account and as well authorise your name officially as the legal and rightful beneficiary of Miss Nona Deboh's fund to enable us to effect your fund free transfer to your account number.

As soon as this is done then we shall transfer the Fund to your nominated account with immediate effect under 72hrs of receiving the Documents.

With this effect XXX, you must endeavour to comply to make your best choice from these 2 options with the laid down rules and regulations, if you surely want the fund to be remitted into your nominated account accordingly or rather shifted to your address in your country through the Diplomatic courrier service. Choose your best option to facilitate your transfer.

Call me on my direct line +225 44 94 60 60 for oral discussion in this respect.

Cordially yours

Dr. Pichoup Jean
Foreign Rimmtance Director (BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN CI)
Direct line (+225) 44 94 60 60
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

#229305 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 am
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE/AGENCE

Sir,
We write to let you know that we are in receipt of your mail with your bank account details and your id number which you sent us as well in your mail. Sequel to this and your acceptance that we effect the fund transfer through our Diplomatic Courrier service/means, We write to let you know that you have to produce us with the following information :

1) Your full name.

2) Occupation.

3) Full house adress.

4) Your phone number.

5) A copy of your photo.

6) Age

These informations are highly needed because the diplomat will be coming directly to your country to deliver the fund to you in consignment form. He will have to call you on phone when he arrives in your country so that you will arrange on where to meet with him when he arrives in your country. Also with your photo he will be able to identify you when he meets face to face with you.

You have to get back to us immediately so that we can go ahead to give you the procedures on how the diplomatic delivery is going to be.

Cordially yours

Dr. Pichoup Jean

#229306 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am
Dearest XXX,

Good afternoon..

Please dear i have been waiting to hear from you to know if you have contacted the bank as you promised me to do. Please get back to me to let me know how far you have gone with them so that i will know the position of things now and from there i will know what next that i am going to do.

Best regards
Nona

#229467 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:39 am
Dearest XXX
Good evening.
I am very happy for your mail which i receive this evening in which you said that you are in communication with the bank and that you have giving them all the informations they need from you concerning the transfer. Please let me know when the money enters into your account so that i will start making arragement on how to come over to your country after the money enters in your account as my condition is very very critical here since my uncles are after my life as they wanted to kill me the way killed my father so that they will pocess all my father's properties. Please try and update me of whatever level you are with the bank so that i will know what next that i am going to do.

Best regards
Nona

#229620 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:39 am
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE/AGENCE

Sir,
We write to let you know that we are in receipt of your mail with all the required information about you which you sent to us as well. Sequel to this i write to let you know that all the arrangement concerning the delivery of your fund directly to your country is been concluded. The diplomat will be moving to your country as soon as posible. He will call you when he arrives in your country so that you will arrange with him on where you are going to meet so that he will hand over the consignment to you. Meanwhile i want to let you know as well that you will pay the diplomat his delivery fee of 6800 euro when he meets face to face with you and then you collect your consignment from him.
Upon the receipt of your mail and your acceptance to abide fully with our instruction and procedure then the diplomat will be released to start coming to your country for the delivery of the consignment to you down there in your country.

#229887 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm
Dearest XXX,
Good evening.
Please i am still waiting to hear from as soon as you communicate with the bank so that i will know the level of things and from there i will know what next that i am going to do.
Please get back to me when they replies you and then i will know the level of things and from there we will know what next that we are going to do.
I am waiting for your mail.
Best regards.

Nona.

#229888 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:06 pm
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE/AGENCE

Sir,
Sequel to your mail which indicates your acceptance to pay the diplomat when he arrives your country, i write to let you know that every arrangement concerning the delivery of your consignment has been concluded. The diplomat will be living tomorrow to your country XXX. He has been furnished with all the informations with which to locate you when he arrives in your country. When he gets to your country he will call you on phone so that you will arrange on where to meet him for him to hand over the consignment to you.
As a matter of fact i want you to understand that the diplomat is not aware of the real content of the consignment as he was made to understand that the consignment contains family valuables/treasure. On this note,you are hereby warned not to let him know that the consignment contains money. This is for secuirty reasons. One of our bank's representatives will as well be coming over to your country in respect to this transaction. It is the bank's representative that is fully aware of the content of the consignment and he will be the one to open the consignment for you after you have received it from the diplomat for you to verify and insure that you have the right package.
Once again i would want you to follow strictly on this procedures as giving to you and i want to fully assure you of a perfect service from our side if you follow my instruction. I tried to call you two days ago but you refused to pic my call. kindly call me back for more clearification

Cordially yours

Dr. Pichoup Jean