Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228446 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I hope you are having positive contact with Orkar Patrick because he is the coordinator at CBN concerning your fund delivery to you. Please update me.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228782 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:07 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, it surprised me that what you call stealing your fund is actually your fund. Therefore are you saying these huge sum that I have been suffering for you to get does not belongs to you and that you want to steal from where you did not sow? Please tell me so that I will quickly inform CBN to stop every process regarding to that effect.
Let me know now.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228872 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:58 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, when will you be serious?

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#228951 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, i HAVE NOT SEEN IT,IF YOU ARE THEN CLAIM YOUR FUND ASSUMING YOU ARE SURE IT BELONGS TO YOU?

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#229178 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:44 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, now I can see reason with on that. How can Orkar Patrick should tell you some other person has contacted them saying you are dead? That is unbelievable. Since it like this and you still need your fund payment why not to?
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) coordinator informed me now that arrangement is now with PRUDENTIAL SECURITY AND FINANCE FIRM,2, Whitmore Gardens,London, NW10 5HH; Email address [email protected]; Tel:+44-7452017679 and the contact person is John Branson. Please contact him now for your fund delivery to you.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#229211 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:26 am
Dear XXX,

With due respect, Please do furnish me with your communication with them so that i will follow things up and be able to give you the keys of the trunk box that will enable you have access to the fund

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#229334 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:21 am
From Prudential Security Vault - [email protected]

PRUDENTIAL SECURITY AND FINANCE FIRM
2, Whitmore Gardens,
London, NW10 5HH

Our Ref: PS/CORS/ESP/MRD/.VOL.026/14
Your Ref: Date: 2ND OF DEC., 2014

FOR THE KIND ATTENTION: XXX
Dear Sir,

RE: CLEARANCE AND COLLECTION OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT:
We write to inform you that we are in custody of your box Consignment sent here with your name as the end receiver ( TRUNK BOX),

This consignment was shipped through Diplomatic Courier Services International (DCS) and declared officially as valuables.

In this regard please be informed that our procedure for the release of the aforementioned consignment entails a visit to our office here in London for the purpose of verification, identification and collection of the consignments OR direct delivery to your home.

REQUIREMENTS

1 Two recent passport photograph of your humble self.

2 The sum of £9,250.00 (GBP) Cash representing the\ cost of shipment, handling charges,demurage and customs clearance fees.

3 The presentation of your international passport/drivers license for identification upon demand.

Furthermore, it is our humble opinion that you do inform us of your possible date of visit so as to enable us fix an appointment for you or you make a part of the above mentioned charges for the delivery of the consignment to your home.

It is also important to note that your consignment will begin to attract £100 daily charges at the expiration of seven (7-10) days of this notification.

Yours faithfully

Mr.John Branson
Prudential Security and Finance Firm
(DIRECTOR OPERATIONS)

SF/tsP.S

If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its contents, and we apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note that as much as we try to make
all our customers satisfied with our

services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in your file.

#229454 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 pm
2, Whitmore Gardens,
London, NW10 5HH

Your Ref: Date: 2ND OF DEC., 2014

Dear Sir,

If you cannot come to our office for the claim, you have a make part payment of the required fee to enable us secure the vital documents for the delivery before the delivery agent will come over to XXX with your consignment to meet you.

Yours faithfully

Mr.John Branson
(DIRECTOR OPERATIONS)

SF/tsP.S

If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its contents, and we apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note that as much as we try to make

services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in your file.

#229455 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:54 pm
Dear XXX,

With due respect, oi have been waiting to hear from you if you have been contacted by the diplomat John Branson rom united nation hired by prudential security and finance courier firm to delivery your trunk box to you. Reasons may requires you to travel down to London to pick it. Let me know

I will be expecting.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#229529 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:37 am
Dear XXX,

With due respect, you should learn how to address someone. stop abusing me or who appointed to ensure you get this fund. No one is interested in your fund claim. We are all bigwig and don't think you can talk to me when you sees me face to face.
The face to face handling over of your fund is on course and that is why CBN was able to instruct Mr.John Branson of PRUDENTIAL SECURITY ANF FINANCE FIRM to arrange for the delivery exercise and they must follow the due process of transfers in line with the Banking/delivery and allied matters acts acceptable world wide. This is exactly what the prudential Security and Finance Firm,London is doing to ensure your fund delivery does not encounter any problem on the way. If you just think the diplomat will have to bring the fund to you without ensuring all documentations and endorsement has been made, what of if the security agent stops him on the way and ask of certian documents he did not have? You have to be reasonable in your approach to thing matter. It is not just something you will snap your hands and the fund fly to XXX for face to face handing over exercise.
I want you to liaise with prudential security now so that they will assist you do the needful today.Remember delay is very dengerous.
I will be expecting.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato(ESQ)

#229530 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:38 am
2, Whitmore Gardens,
London, NW10 5HH

Your Ref: Date: 3RD OF DEC., 2014

Dear Sir,

You have to make a mobilization deposit as part payment to enable us secure the necessary documents for the delivery. We cannot carry out the delivery without proper documentation.

Yours faithfully

Mr.John Branson
(DIRECTOR OPERATIONS)

SF/tsP.S

#229531 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 am
2, Whitmore Gardens,
London, NW10 5HH

Your Ref: Date: 4TH OF DEC., 2014

Dear Sir,

After the management meeting this morning, the management have agreed to meet you face to face in Zurich .But you need to forward the following information to prepare the documents for the delivery.

1, Your address and phone numbers
2,Your identification., international passport or drivers license copy

As soon as we received the above information we will secure the documents for the delivery.

Awaiting your response.

Yours faithfully

Mr.John Branson
(DIRECTOR OPERATIONS)

SF/tsP.S

#229627 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:19 am
Dear XXX,

With due respect, I have nothing to do with your fund IF YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE THE OWNER YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT HOW MUCH MORE CALLING SOMEONE THAT WANT TO HELP YOU CLAIM IT A FOOL AND IMCOMPETENT.we have informed you the procedure as the possible way to grab the great benefit,therefore it is left for you to make up your mind for how to achieve your desired goal.

I will be expecting.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato(ESQ)

#229772 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:23 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, MR.DICKSUN HOWARD and his personal assistant MR.CHRISTV ROWLANDS will be arriving XXX tomorrow from London where the trunk box is presently deposited and they will call you for your trunk box that contains the fund delivery.
I have forwarded your contact to them so that they will reach you once they are there. Once they contact you do let me know so that I will send you the keys of trunk box and others. This is the delivery details.
Congratulation!
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato(ESQ(

#229773 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:24 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, MR.DICKSUN HOWARD and his personal assistant MR.CHRISTV ROWLANDS will be arriving Switzerland today from London where the trunk box is presently deposited and they will call you for your trunk box that contains the fund delivery.
I have forwarded your contact to them so that they will reach you once they are there. Once they contact you do let me know so that I will send you the keys of trunk box and others. This is the delivery details.
Congratulation!
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato(ESQ(