Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229155 by Calvin Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:45 pm
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.94; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: uS8dNTy0OiARSXgBgUrFsMf5kd7Ed5PEdXEWgN8RGMK3kjczqcGUkOqYgbKfY+R8D5doF1JPjO5goDskl9fkeFvMA72r0FPkVjFjFx+SkSPRySLFo0xDoTmhC6LHOiiHvx7OzRl26pxakpilWGGVIIsV7QCLPN6UxUUbD5Pf2c01mvfmieoDo3YMXTMyKjX0BTx2bkqwltJuzjcXjc4QqQCHIqIzqb4z
Received: from BLU004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.94]) by SNT004-MC2F9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:33:31 -0800
Received: from BLU175-W43 ([65.55.111.73]) by BLU004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:33:18 -0800
X-TMN: [8Khvkhe6++sJnE3CMnPI+F23eDFq3NHC]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ea0d2959-3a8e-48a8-8dfa-9afa5c12e305_"
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC <[email protected]>
Subject: NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF YOUR $9.5M DOLLAR.
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 22:33:17 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2014 21:33:18.0066 (UTC) FILETIME=[6BF87520:01D00DAE]

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
SAMUEL ASABIA HOUSE 35, MARINA,LAGOS.
P.O. BOX 5216. LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEL: +234-7043115602.

Attention Beneficiary,

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF YOUR $9.5M DOLLAR.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Mr. Onasanya, Stephen Olabisi, the new director, international remittance department of this Bank. My boss Mr Afonja, Prince Ajibola A, the Chairman of this Bank is now on compulsory leave and all power has been vested on me to make all international payment. Furthermore due to allegations of corrupt practices against other Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed this Bank to effect all foreign overdue payment.

Be informed that the Federal Government have Approved the release of $9.5M which has been in this Bank for many years UNCLAIMED. My boss in collaboration with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has refused to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund. This is because they have been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich them selves without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before. By this method a Domiciliary Account will be opened for you in our Bank.

A domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of $9.5M for further credit into your account. The essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you. The greatest advantage is that you can instruct us to credit your nominated account bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the trouble of Financial Authority in your country who monitors large transfer due to current trend of terrorism. Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and can also instruct us to pay out money to any Bank of your choice in the world.

I hope you now understand the advantages of a Domiciliary account and why you need this account to receive your payment of $9.5M now in our Bank. You are advice to forward to me your information as a matter of urgency.

Your full Name:
Your Address:
Your mobile and direct telephone Numbers:
Age and Marital Status:

On receipt of your information as stated I will process the immediate of the fund release to you. Call me on +234-7043115602 so that I will advice you further on how your fund will be release to you and give you a payment release code which must be given to you personally on telephone strictly for security reason. This code is very important and it is what you will use to confirm your payment.

Thanks as i wait for your immediate response.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Onasanya, Stephen Olabisi.
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Tel: +234-7043115602.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement